Deleting My Account

Daunt_Hikaru

Well, it's going to be hard for me. But since my trophy list for Birth By Sleep looks very glitched, as in I earned trophies before I was supposed to, I'm going to create a new PSN account and re-earn all of my trophies. That means re-doing all the God of War games too. At least now I have a chance to replay the games now for the new account. I just want my trophies to look legit, and I don't cheat whatsoever! Cheating is for losers and if a part proves too hard, then don't do it. So, that means I get to re-play Final Fantasy X/X-2, all the Kingdom Hearts games, and I'd have a clean slate. No game that I didn't want to play aren't on there anymore! But yes, I'm restarting everything over a few trophies. I just don't want to be called a cheater... So, goodbye Daunt_Hikaru.

Well, it's going to be hard for me. But since my trophy list for Birth By Sleep looks very glitched, as in I earned trophies before I was supposed to, I'm going to create a new PSN account and re-earn all of my trophies. That means re-doing all the God of War games too. At least now I have a chance to replay the games now for the new account. I just want my trophies to look legit, and I don't cheat whatsoever! Cheating is for losers and if a part proves too hard, then don't do it. So, that means I get to re-play Final Fantasy X/X-2, all the Kingdom Hearts games, and I'd have a clean slate. No game that I didn't want to play aren't on there anymore! But yes, I'm restarting everything over a few trophies. I just don't want to be called a cheater... So, goodbye Daunt_Hikaru.

So sorry to hear that my friend. Congrats for doing the right thing. 

Good on you, however don't be so quick.  Shit happens.  I had a weird occurrence with FFX HD due to the cross save feature and my platinum didn't pop for a few minutes after.  If there's an explanation, there's no reason to start over if you don't have to.  However, if the opposite were true, then go for it. :)

You seem a bit too worried about people thinking you're cheating. (Maybe that's true)

I say this because you're so worried in justifying that starting a new account you get a chance to re-play games... and ''that would have a clean state'', man if you're clean you have nothing to worry about.

Edited by Xxleonardo97xX

Meh...it's your account, no-one else cares.

I don't say that to be rude, I say it because it doesn't matter what other people think of your profile.

True, nobody cares but me. I just don't like that for Birth By Sleep I have the journal completed for Ventus and never beat The Mysterious Figure or got all of his finish commands. I did later, but it's not how that trophy was supposed to pop.

so just because a couple of trophies fucked up, youre going to delete your account. im sorry i understand completionist and all but to me. thats just stupid. ill never be able to wrap my head around it. i mean its your account and if that what you feel you need to to do them by all means, but i just don't get it.

sorry :(

OK...thanks for letting us know

Seriously can we just get one thread where everyone can post that they are restarting their accounts and avoid thread # 2069 of this.

Like this one from a week ago https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/24625-have-you-ever-restarted-and-created-a-new-profile/?hl=starting%20over

Or this one from a month ago https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/23906-should-i-keep-my-account-or-start-over/?hl=starting%20over

Or this one from 2 months ago https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/23254-starting-all-over/?hl=starting+over#entry501929

Or this one from 3 months ago https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/22704-have-you-abandoned-a-psn-because-you-didnt-like-the-username/?hl=starting+over#entry487899

Or this one from 4 moths ago https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/22272-need-help-to-tone-down-my-ocd-towards-trophies/?hl=starting+over#entry477607

You know I am seeing a pattern here :P

• Like 1