Invading a Homeworld? Post here

MafiaBrett

41 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Ok awesome! So just doing missions against the cyborgs is enough? Because there was 1 War going on where I didn't got the trophy for whatever reason. Of course we won the war last time.

Try to do 3’s if you are by yourself or you can join me and a friend for 6’s.

It started at 2am in my timezone and it’s currently 7am. I already did a couple missions before work, but I’m sure more people will jump on as the time gets more convenient for their timezone . I can help out some more after work this evening 😁

2 hours ago, ObsoleteWoman said:

It started at 2am in my timezone and it’s currently 7am. I already did a couple missions before work, but I’m sure more people will jump on as the time gets more convenient for their timezone . I can help out some more after work this evening 😁

We are slightly pulling ahead. So if more people jump on now we will get this.

2 minutes ago, Maxie_M0us3 said:

Snow planet again… nobody will bother pushing the cyborgs…

It is always a snow planet…That is their home dude.

17 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

All good. I did few 3 - easy missions on my own. Doing now a few more.

Try to do some 6’s if possible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VoidVictorious said:

It is always a snow planet…That is their home dude.

Try to do some 6’s if possible.

Wait is it really always supposed to be a snow planet for the invasion? I did a level 3 this morning, and it wasn’t a snow planet. 

51 minutes ago, ObsoleteWoman said:

Wait is it really always supposed to be a snow planet for the invasion? I did a level 3 this morning, and it wasn’t a snow planet. 

For the cyborgs yes. You probably did someone’s left over mission from yesterday.

Whether they do or not, it would be pretty insignificant.

One thing I learned is that the influence points at the end of a mission are shared. So whether you finish a 6 mission solo or as a 4 man squad, you contribute with only 6 points in total. So in order to be efficient, go for 3’s or 6’s as a solo, stop joining other players when you see that their match is going well. It’s time you could have spent playing a mission you started yourself. 

Damn, such a bad timing with this outage. We lost quite a bit of progress overnight but people are just starting to join (thanks USA I guess) so we might be able to catch up. It’s gonna be a close one. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, iustin-rusu said:

Damn, such a bad timing with this outage. We lost quite a bit of progress overnight but people are just starting to join (thanks USA I guess) so we might be able to catch up. It’s gonna be a close one. 

You can count on me to contribute!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

I am planning on starting this tonight but I am literally afresh. Can I contribute and can someone point me in the right direction? Cheers

Since we are at the end of the war, it will be a bit boring/grindy. But with a bit of luck you’re gonna get two of the more annoying trophies out of the way. 

If you’re just starting out and want to help, I’d suggest trying to solo difficulty 3 missions on Cyberstan and getting 3 stars (for max contribution). It should be pretty easy, just rush the objectives, don’t stop and fight unless you really have to. Try to finish a mission in around 5 minutes or less.

After the war, everything is reset so the rest of the trophies should be a lot more fun to obtain and you can enjoy the game as usual. 

Edited by iustin-rusu
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, iustin-rusu said:

Since we are at the end of the war, it will be a bit boring/grindy. But with a bit of luck you’re gonna get two of the more annoying trophies out of the way. 

If you’re just starting out and want to help, I’d suggest trying to solo difficulty 3 missions on Cyberstan and getting 3 stars (for max contribution). It should be pretty easy, just rush the objectives, don’t stop and fight unless you really have to. Try to finish a mission in around 5 minutes or less.

After the war, everything is reset so the rest of the trophies should be a lot more fun to obtain and you can enjoy the game as usual. 

I agree completely with everything said in the previous post. If you want to add me, I can completely get you up to speed @freddie1989.😊

Edited by VoidVictorious
  • Like 1