Invading a Homeworld? Post here

MafiaBrett

6 hours ago, ObsoleteWoman said:

What happens if it goes into defense? I’ll be asleep in 4.5 hours (US west coast timezone)

The faction will attack the next region of planets. Each defense of a capital lasts a few hours. If a defense has failed, they take over a region, and attack the next one, one by one, until we succeed a defense. Leaving them they won’t stop attacking until they reach Super Earth. If we fail to defense Super Earth, this campaign is over, a new one begins.

Edited by Maxie_M0us3

15 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

I agree completely with everything said in the previous post. If you want to add me, I can completely get you up to speed @freddie1989.😊

Just seen this dude, appreciate it. 

I played a bit last night to try and get the basics down. I did accidentally take a guys gun and he was calling me everything you could think of. Still no clue how I did it 🤣

Not sure if it was me or the game but the connection was all over the place. I kept getting kicked out of games and having to reset. I managed some influence towards it but not much.

1 hour ago, freddie1989 said:

Just seen this dude, appreciate it. 

I played a bit last night to try and get the basics down. I did accidentally take a guys gun and he was calling me everything you could think of. Still no clue how I did it 🤣

Not sure if it was me or the game but the connection was all over the place. I kept getting kicked out of games and having to reset. I managed some influence towards it but not much.

Defense is up! Get on guys!

3 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

Does that mean we lost the battle that was going on last night and it starts over if we defend? I can't play til 8pm GMT so nearly 7 hours away 🙃

If they push us back to Super Earth we have 2 days to defend. After that if we don’t defend successfully we have to start the entire war over again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ObsoleteWoman said:

I’m guessing on the planet selection screen we specifically want to select Bahia Democracia (which is what I’m doing), or do influence points from all planets count towards the defense?

It is the sector they tell you to defend. Everything else doesn’t count.

4 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

If they push us back to Super Earth we have 2 days to defend. After that if we don’t defend successfully we have to start the entire war over again.

How populated the server is to win those wars for community trophies?

2 hours ago, Squall__x said:

How populated the server is to win those wars for community trophies?

1.5-2k They are sick of fighting the cyborgs so they are not putting in effort. This is why you guys should join my session that I put up.

Edited by VoidVictorious

On 3/29/2024 at 10:51 AM, Maxie_M0us3 said:

Defense was successful. How many assaults and defenses, back and forth, until we finally manage the final assault? 😂😭

Final strike is today for sure. Please put in the effort today! I know it’s Easter, but I just want this war to be over quickly with us finally getting our trophy. I will also be writing a review and crediting everyone that has helped.

@Maxie_M0us3

@Destructor-8

@iustin-rusu

On 3/28/2024 at 8:18 PM, ObsoleteWoman said:

Oof. Went to work and came home to this:

spacer.png

We’ve pushed back so just fight in the final strike today if possible!

Edited by VoidVictorious

On 3/29/2024 at 10:51 AM, Maxie_M0us3 said:

Defense was successful. How many assaults and defenses, back and forth, until we finally manage the final assault? 😂😭

No more defenses unless we fail this strike. Please don’t let that happen. lol

Edited by VoidVictorious

On 3/31/2024 at 10:20 PM, VoidVictorious said:

We are slightly losing so please help guys!

I got on last night and have been for a few nights now. Just seems to be a lack of players to get the victory. There were only 2 games in progress when I called it a night (might be a region thing as I am GMT)

4 hours ago, muumipappa2009 said:

New assault on Cyberstan just started!

Yep. And we have a real chance at winning this one.

Just do solo missions on level 3 difficulty on the planet Cyberstan. I've been playing as much as I can this morning.

55 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Yep. And we have a real chance at winning this one.

Just do solo missions on level 3 difficulty on the planet Cyberstan. I've been playing as much as I can this morning.

How long is left on it? 

7 minutes ago, DanTheManGum said:

How long is left on it? 

There’s a time limit of 48 hours. If we don’t clear it in 48 hours (there’s a timer in game showing you how much time we have left) then they attack us.

At the time of posting this, there’s 42 hours left.

Edited by ObsoleteWoman
  • Like 2