Invading a Homeworld? Post here

MafiaBrett

41 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

We did it together buddy! Excellent work!

Nice!!

I'm still thinking back and forth about doing the platinum but idk if this possible to do it solo :( Wanted to play it with a friend but he wasn't interested anymore. The only "mp" trophy I need is the Friday with 3 other players in a specific vehicle.

39 minutes ago, phoenix24x said:

I’m glad we won this! 

I’m so mad that I missed out something for the “Spreading managed democracy” trophy. The nightmare continues again for me lol ugh

If you participated in this last assault then you should have gotten it. Try checking the armory. 

3 hours ago, NeuralPotato said:

If you participated in this last assault then you should have gotten it. Try checking the armory. 

OMG WHEW!! You're right! It popped after going to the armory. Jeez that almost gave me a heart attack lol

1 hour ago, VoidVictorious said:

I’m truly sorry about that and I wish you luck.

NeuralPotato just helped me with the Reverse Uno card 😂

But once again HORRAY for our victory! That was some WILD battle and jeez!

6 minutes ago, ObsoleteWoman said:

How does the game work now? I want to fight the bugs and illuminates, but it looks like we can still only fight cyborgs before moving on to the other areas? Is there a linear progression?

I was told that it may take a few days for the other fronts to open up. 

On 4/5/2024 at 8:32 AM, ShadyWARcotix said:

Nice!!

I'm still thinking back and forth about doing the platinum but idk if this possible to do it solo :( Wanted to play it with a friend but he wasn't interested anymore. The only "mp" trophy I need is the Friday with 3 other players in a specific vehicle.

It's actually not that bad to achieve mate just change your PlayStation date to a Friday and join a game and spawn the vehicle in just keep doing it until everyone gets in 👍

• Like 1

Bugs Homeworld is being invaded as stated above, 26 hours left as of writing this post. Anyone who wants to contribute his efforts to the war (or platinum) should do so now, lets win this troopers! 🫡

We are neck and neck almost.

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more." Or just keep farming those community points, either way... FOR SUPER EARTH!.

Edited by KASPOWER
  • Like 1

Assault going on plenty of time 15+ hours it's going strong please helldive and get some ... Calling on Helldivers to attack the ILLUMINATE Squbai System 

Edited by BETOSKI-_-
Wrong campaign