LittleBigPlanet VITA DLC De-listed from the store.

Nitro

Oh, but I understand the issue, it's all fun and games when you get a copyright allowance to make a DLC with characters from a company, but to maintain it there it's a pain in the ass, I remember Deadpool being removed numerous times from the store, such a good game...

I'm quite sure people mentioned on .org that the DC Comics pack is cross buy, either you buying the PS3 or PS Vita version (which have different content, but goes by the same name), you get both avaiable for download. The vita version isn't on the store (once again...) but when it reappears, you should find it on your download list, provided that you have bought the PS3 version. EDIT: looked into it and nope, what gives you access to the vita content is the DC season pass which is way more expensive.

The link for the DC comics DLC is avaiable to me (althought it might be because I already purchased it) but you might want to give it a try? https://store.playstation.com/#!/pt-br/jogos/expans%c3%b5es/littlebigplanet-ps-vita-dc-comics-premium-level-kit/cid=UP9000-PCSA00017_00-LBPDLCWBDCLK0002

Maybe it's because I bought the Vita pack first, but I had to buy the DC DLC pack for the Vita and PS3 separately.

The link for the DC comics DLC is avaiable to me (althought it might be because I already purchased it) but you might want to give it a try? https://store.playstation.com/#!/pt-br/jogos/expans%c3%b5es/littlebigplanet-ps-vita-dc-comics-premium-level-kit/cid=UP9000-PCSA00017_00-LBPDLCWBDCLK0002

When I login on the PlayStation store Portugal, the link becomes broken:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2poba76.jpg

About only the DC Season Pass giving you access to VITA content, no, that's not what the European Store says:

Description of the DC Pack for LittleBigPlanet 2 PS3:

"Download this Premium Level Pack to get this original superhero story, plus all these goodies from the DC Comics™ universe to create your own super-powered masterpieces:

• Hero cape power-up.

• Wall jump and invisible materials.

• Five superhero-themed levels.

• Two superhero-themed mini-games.

• 29 materials.

• 20 objects.

• 41 decorations.

• 179 stickers.

• Cheetah super-villain costume.

• Justice League founder Cyborg costume.

• Custom background.

• Five interactive music tracks.

• 60 sound effects.

This add-on is for LittleBigPlanet™ 2.

Buy this add-on for LBP™ 2 and get the LittleBigPlanet™ Karting, LittleBigPlanet™ PlayStation®Vita and LittleBigPlanet™ 3 (PS4™ and PS3™) versions at NO EXTRA COST.

After purchase, open the PlayStation®Store “Download List” to find this add-on ready to be downloaded."

It's just a matter of putting the VITA pack back on the EU Store. If we purchased the one above, it should be available for us. It's that simple.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

Today i have purchased from my ps vita (Store EU) " DC Comics Premium Level Kit", and is a fraud. This DLC add ONLY costumes, but in the description says add level, so fuck sony give me my 7 euros back, i hope they fix soon because is impossible to complete if you haven't purchase the dlc before they are de-listed, i am disgusted.

Today i have purchased from my ps vita (Store EU) " DC Comics Premium Level Kit", and is a fraud. This DLC add ONLY costumes, but in the description says add level, so fuck sony give me my 7 euros back, i hope they fix soon because is impossible to complete if you haven't purchase the dlc before they are de-listed, i am disgusted.

all the blame goes to Mm actually, as they're the one who did the DLC. Sony just agreed to put it on sale on their store.

Plus it's a level kit DLC, meaning what you'll get is costumes/skins/accessories for your sack boy/girl and materials to create your own levels.

full new levels as a DLC mostly came packed on Story DLC's, like metal gear solid, toy story, the muppets and LBP3's Journey home.

Plus it's a level kit DLC, meaning what you'll get is costumes/skins/accessories for your sack boy/girl and materials to create your own levels.

full new levels as a DLC mostly came packed on Story DLC's, like metal gear solid, toy story, the muppets and LBP3's Journey home.

No it's not just a level kit with costumes/skins/accessories. Just read the description I've posted above.

I just checked EU PSN store on Vita, search claimed both DC Season Pass and Level Kit Vita versions are available here. Reading other comments, I'm a bit confused.

edit: So just cross-buy ain't working now? It seems listed again. Anyone tried buying Vita version and it giving PS3 LBP2 dlc?

Edited by theJJ88

I just checked EU PSN store on Vita, search claimed both DC Season Pass and Level Kit Vita versions are available here. Reading other comments, I'm a bit confused.

edit: So just cross-buy ain't working now? It seems listed again. Anyone tried buying Vita version and it giving PS3 LBP2 dlc?

The one listed in the European Store is the one that's giving people only the costumes, not the stand alone VITA one, which is de-listed right now.

Maybe it's because I bought the Vita pack first, but I had to buy the DC DLC pack for the Vita and PS3 separately.

Did you buy the season pass though? Or only the levels themselves?

When I login on the PlayStation store Portugal, the link becomes broken:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2poba76.jpg

About only the DC Season Pass giving you access to VITA content, no, that's not what the European Store says:

Description of the DC Pack for LittleBigPlanet 2 PS3:

"Download this Premium Level Pack to get this original superhero story, plus all these goodies from the DC Comics™ universe to create your own super-powered masterpieces:

• Five superhero-themed levels.

• Two superhero-themed mini-games.

This add-on is for LittleBigPlanet™ 2.

Buy this add-on for LBP™ 2 and get the LittleBigPlanet™ Karting, LittleBigPlanet™ PlayStation®Vita and LittleBigPlanet™ 3 (PS4™ and PS3™) versions at NO EXTRA COST.

After purchase, open the PlayStation®Store “Download List” to find this add-on ready to be downloaded."

It's just a matter of putting the VITA pack back on the EU Store. If we purchased the one above, it should be available for us. It's that simple.

Well, the DLC should be avaiable on the NA store only since my link is working, but yours, madbuk's and Goekie's isn't, since you guys are europeans.

Also, I read and re-read the thing you quoted several times over and over and I'm quite sure it gives you the content for all the systems. I remember seeing the DC comics pack on LBP2, just didn't have trophies for that system. Don't have blind faith on me and buy that pack though, you won't be able to download the vita item until it's listed again on the store.

Did you buy the season pass though? Or only the levels themselves?

Well, the DLC should be avaiable on the NA store only since my link is working, but yours, madbuk's and Goekie's isn't, since you guys are europeans.

Also, I read and re-read the thing you quoted several times over and over and I'm quite sure it gives you the content for all the systems. I remember seeing the DC comics pack on LBP2, just didn't have trophies for that system. Don't have blind faith on me and buy that pack though, you won't be able to download the vita item until it's listed again on the store.

I don't remember there even being a season pass for the Vita when I bought it (last year).

I don't remember there even being a season pass for the Vita when I bought it (last year).

It isn't tied to the vita, it's a pack for all the DC content, including all platforms. It should redeem you worthy downloading the content on any LBP game you want.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/pt-br/jogos/expans%c3%b5es/littlebigplanet-2-dc-comics-season-pass/cid=UP9000-BCUS98245_00-DCCOMICSPASS0000

my store at least says you get all the content:

"• Pacote nível Premium da DC Comics™ para LittleBigPlanet™ do PlayStation®Vita + uma fantasia exclusiva somente para PS Vita."

You guys are overcomplicating this :)

Forget the Season Pass. No one complaining on this thread bought the SP.

The issue is:

- Your should receive the VITA pack for free if you buy the DC Comics Premium Pack listed on the EU PS Store according to the description;

- The VITA pack is de-listed on the EU store, so Europeans can't receive it even though they bought the above;

- HOWEVER, Europeans do get to download the listed pack on the EU PS Store, but it only gives them two customs, and they feel terribly cheated.

End of story

Solution:

LBP staff works with Sony to re-list VITA pack on EU PS Store. People who bought the DC Comics Premium Pack get to finally download what they bought in the first place.

------------
EDIT:
Also, since the thread kind of spun out of control, I'll repeat the below info, because I think it's in the best interest of the affected people that it remains easy to find:

Thread on the official PlayStation forum:
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/LittleBigPlanet/LittleBigPlanet-Vita-DLC-Problems/m-p/23577834

Direct contact of Steve Isbell, LBP's community manager:

His Twitter account: https://twitter.com/StevenIsbell

This is his email according to it: [email protected]

I think it would help if everyone affected writes to him as well.

Don't get me wrong, I know all of you who posted with suggestions and attempts at clarification mean well, but I think we already have a good idea now of what's happening with the pack on the EU Store, so now it's time to put the pressure on the people responsible to make it available again for Europeans who already bought this and can't download it.

Edited by fabmorais_2011
  • Like 1

Premium Level Pack ISN'T de-listed as it can clearly be found on Vita in store. Season pass and premium pack are both there - so claiming them be de-listed is false. But they don't give content they should, right? 

De-listing means they are gone, like Wolvenstein 3D or JoJo's Bizarre Adventures HD or Marvel vs Capcom games.

Just trying to clear confusion, as it sounds too complicated as you claim de-listing though it's available.

Edited by theJJ88

Premium Level Pack ISN'T de-listed as it can clearly be found on Vita in store. Season pass and premium pack are both there - so claiming them be de-listed is false. But they don't give content they should, right? 

De-listing means they are gone, like Wolvenstein 3D or JoJo's Bizarre Adventures HD or Marvel vs Capcom games.

Just trying to clear confusion, as it sounds too complicated as you claim de-listing though it's available.

You are clearly not beign directly affected by the issue (haven't bought it and/or tried to make it run on VITA), so you are not aware of what's really happening and is just adding to the confusion. I will explain one last time. With pictures.

This is the standalone PS VITA pack (note it has Capitain Cold on the image). It should show immediately on my download list after buying the one you see on the European VITA store.

11gu78g.jpg

This screenshot is taken from the US Store. If you try to login on the respective link with your European account, you will get this broken result on your language:

2poba76.jpg

Therefore, it is DE-LISTED.

However, the original DC Premium Level Pack is not, as you can see on your VITA Store:

vemduc.jpg

And, on the UK Store for instance (and I reckon in all European languages, as in Portuguese it was saying the same), it clearly said it would give you the VITA pack for free when you purchase it:

Buy this add-on for LBP™ 2 and get the LittleBigPlanet™ Karting, LittleBigPlanet™ PlayStation®Vita and LittleBigPlanet™ 3 (PS4™ and PS3™) versions at NO EXTRA COST. (taken from the original post by user Supa-Gatsu on the PlayStation forum: http://community.eu....ms/m-p/23577834)

People are buying it and not getting the VITA pack, BECAUSE IT IS DE-LISTED FROM THE EU STORE.

To make things worse, when you buy the original DC Premium Level Pack from the European Store you can download it on your VITA, but it only gives you two costumes.

Do you understand now?

IMPORTANT EDIT:

I can't believe they did what they just did. They have just changed the phrasing on the European store to say it gives you only the costumes for LBP, LBP Vita and Karting, as you can see below.

2a971ao.jpg

This is what it looked like when we started complaining with them:

Buy this add-on for LBP™ 2 and get the LittleBigPlanet™ Karting, LittleBigPlanet™ PlayStation®Vita and LittleBigPlanet™ 3 (PS4™ and PS3™) versions at NO EXTRA COST. (taken from the original post by user Supa-Gatsu on the PlayStation forum: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/LittleBigPlanet/LittleBigPlanet-Vita-DLC-Problems/m-p/23577834)

I have the screenshot, but it is in Portuguese:

dcwu8y.jpg

They have changed it on the Portuguese Store as well:

2prsr9u.jpg

Note that where it said "versões" (versions) for all, now it says "roupas" (costumes) for VITA, LBP1 and Karting.

If they don't contact us explaining we will receive the levels anyway, we are being swindled. I can't believe this.

If anyone has a screenshot from the UK Store or on your own language as it were before the update, please post here.

Edited by fabmorais_2011
  • Like 1

Okay, so I'm trying to check from my UK account and it's there! I'm trying to take pictures with my vita and computer, but alas I can't. That's the wrong image anyway. It should have a cat/tiger-like woman...Could you try this link:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/dc-comics-premium-level-pack/cid=EP9000-BCES00850_00-LBPDLCWBDCLK0001

EDIT: I hope this helps!!

Edited by Edunstar84

I bought the DC pack a week ago. It said it was installing however it does not show up in the more stories section.

Interestingly enough, I joined a friends game and was able to play the dlc and earn trophies as well

It seems this only affects EU as my friend bought it from the US store the same day I bought it and it worked just fine

So are you saying I can play DC levels if I have US friend playing them and join them? AKA Cheap workaround for us "just hunters"? 

But seriously, this is just getting ridiculous, I can't believe they had the nerve to do this to community, what a bullshit! Please, if anyone has the picture, put it here!!!

Also, I still haven't heard anyone has had problems with Marvel pack, I can't download it with my Vita for some reason, could someone help me out, I have it in "Free" download state, but download list says I can't download it using this system!? Also, in-game store shows I haven't bought the pack, what should I do?

Steven Isbell replied one of my tweets. I've directed him to Supa-Gatsu's post on the PlayStation forum, where the issue is explained more clearly and urged him to check his email (sent two e-mails to him about the issue, one after this appalling update on the Store).

drcsc6.jpg

Edited by fabmorais_2011

Ive sent emails again to playstation network and steven and hopefully they'll reply - i havent had much luck with them both so far. i feel as if everyone is blaming each other psn is saying this is a publisher issue and from what im getting of stevens tweets hes saying its psn store so i have no idea. I really hope this situation somehow gets resolved but i feel like they are going to screw us over.

I've contacted PlayStation Support (Netherlands) and send them about six different screenshots which clearly states that it is available for PSVita, that I've paid for it and that the file that is available in the PlayStation Store isn't right one.

I think it's as simple as that. Just put the correct file back in the Store and we're all fine.

Ive sent those photos as well and this is what they sent back

"Thanks for your e-mail about your Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) account.

I can see from your e-mail that you’re having some problems with your SEN account. Unfortunately, as this is in game content, we are unable to provide further assistance on this matter. You will need to contact the games publisher for further advice.

I hope this helps, but if you have any other questions please contact PlayStation Support using the contact details below or by replying to this e-mail.

Thank you,

"

They arent going to help as ive sent a number of emails and they are copying and pasting this response, its disgraceful really.

Ive actually joined twitter (and i really hate twitter) just to speak to stevenisbell! hopefully hes the right person who can help.

I've given up PlayStation support. I have just received an email asking me the same questions they had asked when I first contacted them, none of them related to the issue. And that's after sending them four emails explaining the issue in detail. Not only that, but the emails in which I explain EVERYTHING are below the one asking questions such as "have you tried downloading the content again?"

I have never in my whole life seen such a disdainful, incompetent customer support.

Frankly, it seems no one cares: not Sony, not the developer, anyone.

Hey i just recieved this email, i cant tell if they just want me to shut up or if they are taking it more seriously. Here is what they sent me;

"Thanks for your e-mail to PlayStation Support

I can confirm that your case has been escalated and we are looking into the matter for you. Unfortunately I can not confirm any time scale as we work on a queue based system. One of our team will contact you when we have an update for you. Please be aware that by replying to this e-mail you will knock yourself out of the queue and will cause your case to take longer to be processed.

Thank you,"

Hey i just recieved this email, i cant tell if they just want me to shut up or if they are taking it more seriously. Here is what they sent me;

"Thanks for your e-mail to PlayStation Support

I can confirm that your case has been escalated and we are looking into the matter for you. Unfortunately I can not confirm any time scale as we work on a queue based system. One of our team will contact you when we have an update for you. Please be aware that by replying to this e-mail you will knock yourself out of the queue and will cause your case to take longer to be processed.

Thank you,"

So basically whether you reply to this email has the same outcome as not replying.

I should sue them for ripping me off.

Either way thanks for posting