Its a Buggy Game !

I am finding this game so so buggy, some examples which are driving me nuts ...

1. Chests show up on the map as being available even after you have achieved them.  I have three in Bayou which I know I have but still appear on the map.
  2. While doing one of the Business Rivals you have to kill and the loot one of them but after you kill them you cannot loot them.  Lots online have run into the same problem so hoping it will eventually go away.
  3. Setting a custom marker will disappear after a few seconds and you need to go to eagle view again to get it up.
Edited by markcavan
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I had all of these issues & more. 

Wait till you get to the kill requirement trophies. Like Tree Ninja. I had to kill around 50 enemies this way, when it was supposed to pop at 15. Hangman & Human Shields where just as glitchy.

• 10 months later...

I liked that Assassin's Creed but I have too some bugs and glitched trophies and parts, one, some collectibles appears in my map despite I got it before, other is that some Synchronizations (the optionals/extras to unlock the 100% of synchronization) are interrupted when I'm into that parts, I have also some other trophies actions that the game don't pop the respective trophies, maybe I will get the remaining online trophy and the previous trophies I earned and those hasn't appeared here yet

Edited by Zeitgeist-9

• 11 months later...
On 5/2/2015 at 11:39 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

You should play the PS3 version none of those problems occur.

Of course I had the black screen of death glitch where the whole world became black and I had to glitch myself back to normal

Excuse me sir but I am experiencing this black screen of death. How can I glitch back to normal? Thanks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, reckscollie said:

Excuse me sir but I am experiencing this black screen of death. How can I glitch back to normal? Thanks!

It has been awhile and I tried to find the exact fix on google but wasn't really having luck.

Here is what I remember. Turn on your Bat Sense (or whatever it is called in this game) so you can see where you are going and then try to either faster travel or start a mission.

Then when it autosaves turn off your game. You should (hopefully) have everything back to normal

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

It has been awhile and I tried to find the exact fix on google but wasn't really having luck.

Here is what I remember. Turn on your Bat Sense (or whatever it is called in this game) so you can see where you are going and then try to either faster travel or start a mission.

Then when it autosaves turn off your game. You should (hopefully) have everything back to normal

Thanks, I'm back on the game.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Game is still glitchy. 

4 crashes now losing me a TON of cash raised from my shipping grinding.

Chests showing up in all three areas that I already opened. I've taken to ignoring these.

Had the mission where I killed the guy, but couldn't loot. Needed to save the game, exit, restart my Vita then try again and it worked.

Custom markers constantly disappearing, I reset it and it stays up for a few minutes.

I've taken to deleting my known wifi network in Vita settings, then turning off wifi from there before playing the game. Seemed to work for a while, but just had another crash, so maybe it helped a little?

I'll be powering through the rest as quickly as possible. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 9:20 AM, DaivRules said:

Game is still glitchy. 

4 crashes now losing me a TON of cash raised from my shipping grinding.

Chests showing up in all three areas that I already opened. I've taken to ignoring these.

Had the mission where I killed the guy, but couldn't loot. Needed to save the game, exit, restart my Vita then try again and it worked.

Custom markers constantly disappearing, I reset it and it stays up for a few minutes.

I've taken to deleting my known wifi network in Vita settings, then turning off wifi from there before playing the game. Seemed to work for a while, but just had another crash, so maybe it helped a little?

I'll be powering through the rest as quickly as possible. 

I am doing the same as you, hoping to finish the platinum soon. Do you have an issue with the map not displaying all the collectables? They only show up on my mini map, when I am near. Makes it very difficult to collect everything especially since it is spread out between 3 different characters. 

1 hour ago, usmcjr09 said:

I am doing the same as you, hoping to finish the platinum soon. Do you have an issue with the map not displaying all the collectables? They only show up on my mini map, when I am near. Makes it very difficult to collect everything especially since it is spread out between 3 different characters. 

The collectibles not showing up until you are near and only on your mini-map is intentional. I happen to come across most of them and took care of them while I played, but had to find a collectible map online for about 15% of them when I was trying to clean up. 

• 1 year later...