this is the new ps4

Shadow__Umbreon

thats definitely fake. they called the Wii 2 "Wii Too" but the wii2 is the wii U... so no.

Apparently they're going to be changing the name of the "Wii U" now. That may be the reason they've referred to it as the "Wii Too." The PlayStation 4 picture is obviously fake though, no denying that.

Parker

Apparently they're going to be changing the name of the "Wii U" now. That may be the reason they've referred to it as the "Wii Too." The PlayStation 4 picture is obviously fake though, no denying that.

Parker

wow the name wii too sounds so lame..... it sounds like something a 9 year old writes as a joke... and laughs about it for hours.....

wow the name wii too sounds so lame..... it sounds like something a 9 year old writes as a joke... and laughs about it for hours.....

Yes, the name Wii Too is awful, but to be fair so is the WiiU. Hell, I actually prefer Wii Too to WiiU. They should just name their next system the Gamecube 2. B)

Parker

• Like 1

Yes it's fake it's probably just a mock up, have you seen the snipets of the articles, Assassin's Creed II, Bioshock 2 and FFXIII hahaha it's probably 3 years old

Anyway its a real magazine, it's just an old magazine lol, they even have a website Level Online

FAKE AND GAY!!!

I am going to go with fake. I just don't see sony leaking anything on their new piece of hardware anytime soon... Or they may be using Doc's and Marties car....

Doc: Quick Marty, you have to come with me!

Marty: Wait, where to Doc?!

Doc: Back to the Future to leak information about the Playstation 4!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else notice this picture looks just like a modded PS3 Fat, or is it just me? Also, I badger my friends by saying "Wii-U" like a police alarm, and it amuses me. Mainly me, but them too sometimes. It's just a joke that they can't take their own console seriously; if they can't, then how do they expect customers to? Nintendo's golden age has come and gone, in my opinion. Thank god the series that made them successful are still running strong, more or less. (Mario, Zelda, etc.)