Senran Kagura Fans!

Mr_McNight

2 new Senran Kagura Burst have been made available for free on the EU PSN store (likely by mistake as they are not free on the JP region). Be sure to grab them asap!

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/avatars/asuka-%27burst%27-avatar-b/cid=EP4492-CUSA03464_00-AV00000000000064

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/avatars/daidoji-%27burst%27-avatar-a/cid=EP4492-CUSA03464_00-AV00000000000073

p09h2v3.jpg

PJT9WZ0.jpg

No way, something for EU o.O

Too bad I missed it :/

The Senran Kagura Burst PS Vita themes were also available today but not for free. I suspect the EU region will receive the Burst avatars, PS Vita & PS4 Themes tomorrow or very soon (JP region has all of that for a few months now). If you want to see the PS4 Themes in action before getting them, you can see them on my Youtube channel.

The Senran Kagura Burst PS Vita themes were also available today but not for free. I suspect the EU region will receive the Burst avatars, PS Vita & PS4 Themes tomorrow or very soon (JP region has all of that for a few months now). If you want to see the PS4 Themes in action before getting them, you can see them on my Youtube channel.

Well Good to know then more avatars are always welcome even if i doubt i will get them, meanwhile here i am still hoping to see Atelier Avatars one day here....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, WarrFork said:

I feel like i'll just give up and buy the JP version, I've been waiting too long for the localization announcement.

HOW? The game is out in 11 days in Japan, do you expect the announcment for the localization before it goes out in Japan? It's not a Series made by like Square that is announced right away everywhere and goes out at the same time.

They released an official Japanese trailer of the game only a week ago, so even the News about the game itself in Japan were pretty slow.

Marvelous is teasing and posting every new image and stuff of SKPBS; and this the EU Marvelous!

So more than likely Xseed for the US and Marvelous EU for me or @Satoshi Ookami will announce it in like April or May with release in Novembre/December or next year, no need to hurry or worry; i'll se eplenty of games coming out to pass the time meanwhile :P

Edited by Sora9427

I know it wouldn't come out at the same time but there's plenty JP releases that has been confirmed oversea before the game comes out in japan, even if the dates were differing a lot. If it does end up coming out in Nov/Dec, you can be sure i'm snatching the JP version.

I'm not sure what you're talking about for the trailer either. The game has been announced around october 2016 along it's opening song? You can also find trailers/gameplay of it since at least december. I'm not saying all of this is out of the norms in term of speed but that I'll clearly give up before-hand as I want to play it now. <3

Edited by WarrFork

1 hour ago, WarrFork said:

I know it wouldn't come out at the same time but there's plenty JP releases that has been confirmed oversea before the game comes out in japan, even if the dates were differing a lot. If it does end up coming out in Nov/Dec, you can be sure i'm snatching the JP version.

I'm not sure what you're talking about for the trailer either. The game has been announced around october 2016 along it's opening song? You can also find trailers/gameplay of it since at least december. I'm not saying all of this is out of the norms in term of speed but that I'll clearly give up before-hand as I want to play it now. <3

But mostly From famous or important worldwide SH Like Atlus or square for Exmaple already IF & Compa's Games like Cyberdiemnsion it's out since 2 weeks in Japan still no news for a western date but it's sure it will arrive; same with Blue Reflection being made by Tecmo Koei. 

The official trailer was release not much time ago 1-2 weeks? The one lastign 5 mintues and infos about weapons and stuff were given in January, in October/November we just knew the type of gameplay with 1-2 screenshots pretty much. Yes you cna find stuff alreayd uploded in december but are unofficial gameplay recorded at events, nothing official.

Well nobody doesn't tell you to get it ;) But if the servers are Limited to the version (and now are Asian/JApanese only anyway) the online will sucks with a ton of ping.