Senran Kagura Fans!

Mr_McNight

I keep debating whether I'm getting this or not... trying to stay away from this content. However, the gameplay looks fun.

The gameplay is definitely fun but you gotta get over the 'going super saiyan makes you gain a bigger but and boobs' and 'health is dictated by how much clothes you are wearing' lol.

I decided to buy Shinovi Versus cause i really enjoy some big good plots and specially lots of them all over the place  :awesome:

My first one to play of the series and I loved it!

I keep debating whether I'm getting this or not... trying to stay away from this content. However, the gameplay looks fun.

The story, jokes, and gameplay are all pretty enjoyable. The fanservice gets a bit over the top at times, but it doesn't detract too much from the game (it'd actually be a bonus if you're into that kind of thing.)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Dreams do come true. Marvelous Europe and Xseed twitter accounts announced the Themes are coming west. They said they're aiming for this month!

Chw3LvCWsAAejk-.jpg

I personally didn't like those Vita themes so I just made my own Vita wallpapers out of official Senran Kagura desktop wallpapers. I'm using them with the free Crystal theme.

They can be found here if anyone wants to use them: Set 1  Set 2  Set 3  Set 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I remember when I got Senran Kagura Estival Versus. I declared Renka to be the best girl of the three Mikagura sisters. Then my mods said "No, Kafuru is the best girl" and now that I am close to finish the game. I got to say I have way more fun playing with and customizing Kafuru. In fact both her and Renka hit max level because I play as them way too much Online.

I wonder if NA will receive a GOTY or should i say "Sakura" edition of Estival Versus including all of the DLC so far.

On another note, anyone here getting Valkyrie Drive? Kinda surprised a community thread of such game doesn't exist yet. I pre ordered the Liberator edition a few weeks ago and the official art box was revealed last week. The JP region received a couple of PSN avatars so i hope we get them as well.

VALKDRIVE-COLLECTORSEDITION-presenter-fi

• Like 1

On another note, anyone here getting Valkyrie Drive? Kinda surprised a community thread of such game doesn't exist yet. 

You mean apart from these two? :awesome:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/39096-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-coming-west-in-2016-eu-us-retail-download

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/26394-valkyrie-drive

I wonder if NA will receive a GOTY or should i say "Sakura" edition of Estival Versus including all of the DLC so far.

On another note, anyone here getting Valkyrie Drive? Kinda surprised a community thread of such game doesn't exist yet. I pre ordered the Liberator edition a few weeks ago and the official art box was revealed last week. The JP region received a couple of PSN avatars so i hope we get them as well.

VALKDRIVE-COLLECTORSEDITION-presenter-fi

If it wasn't only sold by Rice Digital i would have absolutely bought it, i'm really waiting this game but honestly paying like 45 or 60-65 for the Limited/Cllector edition was Fine but plus almost 15 € of Shipping, too much For me, hopefully maybe it will stay so i'll buy it in the future if not oh well normal edition i guess, for sure Retail, i want it on my shelf!!!!!