Senran Kagura Fans!

Mr_McNight

I wonder if NA will receive a GOTY or should i say "Sakura" edition of Estival Versus including all of the DLC so far.

On another note, anyone here getting Valkyrie Drive? Kinda surprised a community thread of such game doesn't exist yet. I pre ordered the Liberator edition a few weeks ago and the official art box was revealed last week. The JP region received a couple of PSN avatars so i hope we get them as well.

Does the Sakura edition actually have all of the DLC? I thought it just included the base game+the sakura costumes.

On Valkyrie Drive, I pre ordered the Liberator edition awhile back as well. I'm just worried it has been delayed here in America because Amazon changed the September 20th release date to October 25th. A few other games like Steins;Gate 0 and Shantae: Half Genie Hero had their Amazon dates changed as well to November 1st. I don't know why these Vita games are being delayed but they are. Amazon leaked the Gal Gun: Double Peace delay as well which is why I'm worried. I was really looking forward to getting Valkyrie Drive this month. X_X

Does the Sakura edition actually have all of the DLC? I thought it just included the base game+the sakura costumes.

On Valkyrie Drive, I pre ordered the Liberator edition awhile back as well. I'm just worried it has been delayed here in America because Amazon changed the September 20th release date to October 25th. A few other games like Steins;Gate 0 and Shantae: Half Genie Hero had their Amazon dates changed as well to November 1st. I don't know why these Vita games are being delayed but they are. Amazon leaked the Gal Gun: Double Peace delay as well which is why I'm worried. I was really looking forward to getting Valkyrie Drive this month. X_X

I think you are right and only the Sakura attires are included.

While is good Valkyrie Drive is getting localized, i wish XSEED Games would have handle the whole localization thing as the shipping & handling on the Rice Digital store is quite expensive if you are not located on UK. And yes i did notice, Amazon changed the release date for all of those games. Perhaps we will hear an official announcement soon.

I wonder if NA will receive a GOTY or should i say "Sakura" edition of Estival Versus including all of the DLC so far.

On another note, anyone here getting Valkyrie Drive? Kinda surprised a community thread of such game doesn't exist yet. I pre ordered the Liberator edition a few weeks ago and the official art box was revealed last week. The JP region received a couple of PSN avatars so i hope we get them as well.

VALKDRIVE-COLLECTORSEDITION-presenter-fi

I pre-ordered it to, can't wait, it's gonna be fun!

• 2 weeks later...

A bunch of new Senran Kagura PSN avatars were made available on the JP region. They cost 100 yens each and purchasing the avatars gives you 2 versions.

mH7MjaC.jpg

Wow That Kat and Homura Avatars, i wish i could have them, are wonderful, plus they are already Wonderful <3

Excuse me, since I don't play Shinobi Deathmatch that much. I don't understand the rules of that mode that much but is it possible for one of the opposing players to come back to life even after I took away all three lives because at 11:20 I killed one of players and took away all their remaining lives and then I started fighting the last remaining player and while fighting that player. I got killed by one of the grunts at 11:49 and the player that lost all his lives got one life back. 

Edited by TheVader66

Excuse me, since I don't play Shinobi Deathmatch that much. I don't understand the rules of that mode that much but is it possible for one of the opposing players to come back to life even after I took away all three lives because at 11:20 I killed one of players and took away all their remaining lives and then I started fighting the last remaining player and while fighting that player. I got killed by one of the grunts at 11:49 and the player that lost all his lives got one life back. 

Once a player loses all lives in Shinobi deathmatch, they turn into a shinobi grunt and can still hurt other players. If they knock out a player as a grunt, they will gain an extra life.

• Like 1

Producer Kenichiro Takaki has teased a new Senran Kagura game to be revealed on October 6th in next week's issue of Famitsu.

Only hint we got was an image of Yagyu holding a water gun.

(Not sure if it's NSFW but just to be safe)

jOZL5Hh.jpg

Source: http://gematsu.com/2016/09/new-senran-kagura-game-announced-october-6

Edited by Blue Flare
  • Like 2

Interesting...it looks like those at Senran International Academy who were discussing a possible water gun-based game off and on over the past few months were correct in their guessing. Personally, until I see more about the new SK game, I will reserve my judgement until then. Having only played Estival Versus (PS4) due to not owning a DS/3DS/Vita or a gaming PC (to play the remastered Shinovi Versus on), I was hoping for another fighting game (this time with more plot, perhaps several of the New Wave girls worked into the game as playable characters, and multiple branching story arcs between the three major schools and a few of the smaller, lesser schools). 

But then again, it is more Senran Kagura and another opportunity to play as Katsuragi (my favorite character), so I really can't complain  B)

Edited by MossyOakRcn42

Producer Kenichiro Takaki has teased a new Senran Kagura game to be revealed on October 6th in next week's issue of Famitsu.

Only hint we got was an image of Yagyu holding a water gun.

(Not sure if it's NSFW but just to be safe)

jOZL5Hh.jpg

Source: http://gematsu.com/2016/09/new-senran-kagura-game-announced-october-6

Ah, water guns, wet T-shirts incoming.

The news is finally here!  Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash (PS4) will be hitting store shelves in Japan next March! The following information is credit to Siliconera's site (SOURCE: http://www.siliconera.com/2016/10/04/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-has-over-30-characters-new-costume-breaks-psvr-support/)

Following the reveal of Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splashnew information has surfaced on Marvelous’ upcoming PS4 action shooter from this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine. [Thanks, Hachima.]

“PBS” (Peach Beach Splash) is the name of a water gun tournament that has been around in the world of shinobi since ancient times.

The tournament revolves around team battles that use water guns, and the differences are set aside between the good and bad. In this tournament, the shinobi aren’t allowed to use special skills, and everything is decided with a water gun.

Water guns come in various forms. There are dual-wield pistols, gatling guns, sniper rifles, and many others. These weapons have special attack effects that are set through cards. The water gun battles are done in 5 vs. 5 matchups and plays in third-person shooter style.

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash offers story mode along with online multiplayer, and it offers over 30 playable characters. It features new and improved finishing moves that we’ve seen throughout the series, and you can expect to see gorgeous costume break scenes as well.

Here are some highlights from the interview with Kenichiro Takaki:

• Peach Beach Splash’s story is part of the series’ main storyline. They plan to continue developing new Senran Kagura games from this point on.

• Senran Kagura action game will also be in the works.

• There are plans to add popular characters we’ve seen in the mobile game, NewWave G Burst, in Peach Beach Splash.

• The end goal is to have everything from the series be a part of one big world.

• Peach Beach Splash will be enjoyable for both beginners and veterans alike.

• They’re working on a way where a player can participate in some form in the costume breaks.

• They’re increasing the number of see-through costumes when they get wet. There’s also a vast number of swimsuit outfits.

• There’s a mode that is expected to be supported by PlayStation VR. It may be added through a future update.

• There’s a total of 10 water gun types.

• Plans to add more story, costumes, and characters via DLC. They also hope to do some collaborations.

The “Super Limited Nyuu Nyuu 5th Anniversary DX Pack” will go for 24,800 yen, and features the following items:

• Special product code
  • Live-sized Nyuu Nyuu Mouse Pad (Yumi)
  • Special Illustrated Box by Yaegashi Nan
  • Artbook
  • Soundtrack including the game’s theme song
  • 5th anniversary commemoration opening anime Blu-ray disc

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash releases in Japan on March 16, 201 for PlayStation 4. Its standard version will go for 6,980 yen, and it’ll also get a regular Nyuu Nyuu DX pack for 9,980 yen.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2016/10/04/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-has-over-30-characters-new-costume-breaks-psvr-support/#prRHCXO672yH4oQF.99

2891018-peach+beach+splash+1.jpg

2891019-peach+beach+splash+2.jpg

2891020-peach+beach+splash+3.jpg

2891021-peach+beach+splash+4.jpg

2891022-peach+beach+splash+5.jpg

2891023-peach+beach+splash+6.jpg

2891024-peach+beach+splash+7.jpg

2891025-peach+beach+splash+8.jpg

2891026-peach+beach+splash+9.jpg

2891027-peach+beach+splash+10.jpg

• Like 3

Yeah, Who like me is Pissed off for just the PS4 Version???

Seriously i hate how Compnies that succed into the West with the sales after ignore completly where they become famous, on Vita, like even Gravity Rush to make an Example -_-

Anyway there is already EV setting in Summer, i know the main base of the game is Ecchi but they could get "naked" even during Winter :P

Yeah, Who like me is Pissed off for just the PS4 Version???

Seriously i hate how Compnies that succed into the West with the sales after ignore completly where they become famous, on Vita, like even Gravity Rush to make an Example -_-

Anyway there is already EV setting in Summer, i know the main base of the game is Ecchi but they could get "naked" even during Winter :P

Trust me, I completely understand but by that same logic. They should have made a Nintendo 3DS version since that was the console they debut on. Then again, I heard they became super popular when they came to the PSVita with Shinovi Versus. 

Trust me, I completely understand but by that same logic. They should have made a Nintendo 3DS version since that was the console they debut on. Then again, I heard they became super popular when they came to the PSVita with Shinovi Versus. 

Well that's not compeltly true, a Senran Kagura 2 for examaple went out on 3Ds and not on Vita are simply different console and Companies, while here is always Console Sony PS4 or Vita so it could be quitely on both!

Yeah it was definitevely SV on Vita to make the saga famous, me and many others here know it because of it rather than on DS (That i guess it's even quite Censored here but this is my guessing) so i find it not Fair now Being just on Ps4 and not on Vita, this because it become famous, if it didn't i want to see if at least in Japan there wouldn't have been a PSVita version...

Edited by Puriddu9427

IMO what made Senran Kagura famous in the west was all the negative press and the prudes complaining how Nintendo can allow such "immoral and sexist" content on their console.

Senran Kagura Burst was a day one purchase for me on 3DS and my husband bought it too to support the publisher. SKB was a wonderful game and didn't deserve all the bad reviews which clearly couldn't get past the fan service and see the value of the gameplay, characters and story.

IMO what made Senran Kagura famous in the west was all the negative press and the prudes complaining how Nintendo can allow such "immoral and sexist" content on their console.

Senran Kagura Burst was a day one purchase for me on 3DS and my husband bought it too to support the publisher. SKB was a wonderful game and didn't deserve all the bad reviews which clearly couldn't get past the fan service and see the value of the gameplay, characters and story.

>reviews

>weeb games

You just can't =D You simply can't trust reviewers on this =D

I don't say you can, but they tend to be more objective towards west games.

Meh for me they are NEVER Objective, i stopped to reading them after 2 Stuff, on magazines after seeing Totori with 65 and CoD MW3 at the beginning with 95; and online after reading the stupidiest Review ever that gaved 2/3 to hyperdimension Neptunia based on what? Just the 10 minutes tutorial, yeah sure amazing review based on that -_-

Todays i just check the trailers and infos myself or ask peoples i know having my same tastes :)