How realistic is it to hope for a EU release in the near future?

The series has always taken its sweet ass time with coming to europe, is there any reason for me to believe that this'll be any different this time around with the US version being scheduled much closer to the japanese release than usual or is this just my wishful thinking and i'll have to go for the import?

Edited by HappyKastanie
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I so will laugh if there's a trophy for a 64 player lobby good luck boosting that.

The trophy list is already set. Why would they change for EU?

Chrono Phantasma never arrived to my country... Guilty Gear Xrd is still broken... so yeah, I have given up hope. Importing is much easier.

It hasn´t released yet in Europe. It will this fall.

The trophy list is already set. Why would they change for EU?

It hasn´t released yet in Europe. It will this fall.

As far as I know, it released in Europe digital only but not in most countries. I think you're talking about Extend, I was talking about original. And yeah, trophy lists' content never change, Which is a good thing, as I love Arc's trophy lists. 

And GG XX^C should have gotten Platinum as it basicly did on xbox. Game which I imported from NA store (as I did BB CP) - sucks that I can't do the same for Vita version.

As far as I know, it released in Europe digital only but not in most countries. I think you're talking about Extend, I was talking about original. And yeah, trophy lists' content never change, Which is a good thing, as I love Arc's trophy lists. 

And GG XX^C should have gotten Platinum as it basicly did on xbox. Game which I imported from NA store (as I did BB CP) - sucks that I can't do the same for Vita version.

Ohh my bad. Yeah Aksys games don´t really like pubslishing games in Europe. SCEE handle the GGXrd but it was quite bad.

And PQube is handling BBCPE

Last I checked, PAL version was missing dlc and no online play with other regions since patches were missing. Unless it was fixed lately, as they claimed it's getting fixed but then stopped commenting...

Well you can play with other regions, but everyone in online in general is 0 latency and it's quite a lagfest..Pretty annoying but typical of fighting games.. I had no problems with mkx online, after my 200th~ game ( and a patch ) 9/10 games I would get 4 bar players with lag o.O. Swapped to guilty gear only to realise it's as bad and there's not many players. Sure it's a few months old, but you said it was region locked in the past, that definitely didn't help.

Best online I've seen in a fighter so far is DoA 5 LR. Never had a single game of lag. Even ultimate I had no problems.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

• 4 weeks later...