Trophy and Game Discussion

Dead Weight

Due to the large number of missable trophies can I just confirm that worst come to the worst for any you miss you can just load up a fresh game and play again to get them ?

Want to make sure they are not glitched in some crazy way that starting a new game means you still cannot get them.

Yes. You can always restart a game and get trophies. I would be surprised if that wasn't the case for ANY game, assuming you deleted any save data and game data, but it's certainly the case here.

Yes. You can always restart a game and get trophies. I would be surprised if that wasn't the case for ANY game, assuming you deleted any save data and game data, but it's certainly the case here.

Thanks, had a feeling this was the case but wanted to be 100% sure.  Considering the speed run trophy requirement takes under an hour means that the game itself is somewhat short, so I failed to really understand all the moaning about missable trophies. Sure, its simple, start again if you missed a specific trophy, its not like you have to replay 50 hours and there are enough save slots.

The game itself is great based on how much I have played so far.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Avoid this game at all costs unless you’re a point and click fan. 

Too many missables, a speedrun trophy which requires you to do everything you did the first time sped up, absolutely awful puzzles in the second act, a cliffhanger ending. 

Waste of $20 I spent this on.

• Like 3