The Elders Scroll Online Debut Trailer

Brenden

My first thought is... This shows nothing about the game itself and i think i yawned about 3 times before the video could finish...

I was expecting to see a dragon but instead i watched 3 Chinese finger traps flying through the fog... any why in the heck would they say "May contain content inappropriate for children"? There wasn't even any content, lol...

They could have used James Earl Jones or Morgan Freeman for the voice and i would have been like :awesome:

But from what i saw in the Gameinformer, it looked pretty cool...

Y U NO ON PS3 :'(

i still say, this will make a better MMO than world of warcraft ever did... i hate WoW... why am i even bringing it up? anyways, IF ONLY IT WERE ON PS3 DX

still. i was expecting gameplay... i was like "wtf did i just watch?" i couldnt understand the bro.

Meh, I don't really see how an Elder Scrolls MMO will work well but we'll see I suppose. Guild Wars 2 is looking to be the MMO to beat now though.

Parker

I picture it as something like Skyrim, except worse graphics (to compensate for the groups of people casting spells and summoning stuff and causing a ruckus, as opposed to only you doing it) and instanced dungeons.

Probably more land to explore as well, more towns/cities, but I can imagine the scenery and wildlife won't be as realistic due to needing appropriate amounts of "mobs" to spawn for all the players to farm at various levels.

More or less... like every other MMO out there.