Peace Eros Z - ZERO ESCAPE 3 CONFIRMED!

Wait, they STILL haven't realized all preoerders? o.O I mean the game not the watches. 

If so, then that sucks. A lot. It's like nearly 2 weeks after ZTD's release now.

Nope. Actually... after they sent the e-mail about giving 10 bucks compensation there was no more info...

Like... u wot Amazon? xD

My order is listed for 21-29 july. 

t79qKUh.jpg

Well, I only have shipping now (meaning without estimated delivery), but at least something. =D

Okay, shipped for me as well =D July 22 for me. =D

(Must have been my comment, definitely :awesome:)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Quite interesting read =D

http://operationrainfall.com/2016/03/21/interview-kotaro-uchikoshi/

In 999, there is a music puzzle and a card puzzle, and in Virtue’s Last Rewardthere are math puzzles, a jukebox puzzle, and a billiards puzzle.  What kind of puzzles can the player expect in Zero Time Dilemma?

Of course there are all types of puzzles for Zero Time Dilemma as well. For this project we brought on two professional puzzle creators; one of them is a gentlemen named Yotsui who is known for his unique and out out of the box type puzzles. He tries to make the player approach puzzles at an unorthodox angle. They other is a women named Sasuke, she is more of an orthodox style puzzle creator who does a lot of escape game puzzles for cell phones. She is a more well known creator and is more straight forward.

I'm not sure how to take this... if hiring a professional puzzle creators results in creating simpler puzzles than when Uchi's team did them, the level of those pros must not be that good =D

Or Uchi is just even more godly xDD

• Like 3

I'm not sure how to take this... if hiring a professional puzzle creators results in creating simpler puzzles than when Uchi's team did them, the level of those pros must not be that good =D

Or Uchi is just even more godly xDD

I got hyped for the puzzles thinking they were gonna be really challenging when this was announced but they turned out to be really easy compared to some in VLR. Still was an amazing game and was stumped for a few minutes in some places :P

This makes me wonder if they're going to change any of the puzzles in the 999 port (which I'm super excited for!!!) or if it's just going to be a straight-up port.

If so, I wonder how they'll handle the last puzzle... especially on PCs.

This makes me wonder if they're going to change any of the puzzles in the 999 port (which I'm super excited for!!!) or if it's just going to be a straight-up port.

If so, I wonder how they'll handle the last puzzle... especially on PCs.

No way they would change the perfect puzzles 999 had.

They would anger everyone if they did ;)

Yea, that's definitely going to be interesting. That was pretty much my answer when people asked about possible Vita 999 port =D

Well, but now, I trust Uchi with anything =D

No way they would change the perfect puzzles 999 had.

They would anger everyone if they did ;)

Yea, that's definitely going to be interesting. That was pretty much my answer when people asked about possible Vita 999 port =D

Well, but now, I trust Uchi with anything =D

They better not touch the funyarinpa! 

Uchi has all the answers xD

hmmm.. about the last puzzle in 999... wonder if Uchi will be a sadist and would like to change it to something way much harder for the remake.. IIRC it was not supposed to be THAT...

999 spoiler ahead...

seriously.. massive spoiler in ending of 999...

it is supposed to be Rubik's cube as seen in one photo of Junpei and Akane...

Akane_Junpei.jpg

Edited by JaM

hmmm.. about the last puzzle in 999... wonder if Uchi will be a sadist and would like to change it to something way much harder for the remake.. IIRC it was not supposed to be THAT...

999 spoiler ahead...

seriously.. massive spoiler in ending of 999...

it is supposed to be Rubik's cube as seen in one photo of Junpei and Akane...

Akane_Junpei.jpg

I wouldn't mind needing to solve both :awesome:

They better not touch the funyarinpa! 

Uchi has all the answers xD

They won't. Heck, they added funyarinpa to ZTD, they won't change anything funyarinpa-related =D

He has :D And we shall desperately await them =D

• 3 weeks later...

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/08/13/zero-escape-series-creator-shares-answers/

Uchi-sama's Q&A. Must read for everyone!

Kyle is not canon? o.O Another Time END is not canon? o.O Holy damn, he keeps surprising us o.O

Edit: Somehow this made me realize... Fanatic Bio R... it's an anagram of fabrication. Oh my god, these anagrams.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO

Kyle is not canon? o.O Another Time END is not canon? o.O Holy damn, he keeps surprising us o.O

Edit: Somehow this made me realize... Fanatic Bio R... it's an anagram of fabrication. Oh my god, these anagrams.

Looks like another little mindfuck. I expected nothing less from him.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO

Interesting read, wouldn't call it a Q&A though. About time Uchi cleared some things up.

Kyle is not canon...WHAT?!

Also, what the hell happened to D-Team at the end?!

Edited by NullRay85

It's supposedly a digital version of the art book they gave with the steam releases.

Whoa. That will be a cool book that I can't display on my shelf nor will read ever again after my first glance. Fingers crossed that they print some physical books and ship them out with the watches.