PS4 skin trophies

I believe he is talking about this new DLC released today:

NEW DLC

If this have new trophies, I think it will suck, because they released again a PS4 version which was supposed to be the 'final' version and then they add MORE stuff? SMH.

Edited by TheYuriG

I believe he is talking about this new DLC released today:

<a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="https://store.playstation.com/#!/pt-br/pacote-de-personagens-" href="https://store.playstation.com/#!/pt-br/pacote-de-personagens-" aminimigos'-do-guacamelee-stce="" cid="UP2045-CUSA00151_00-STCEBOSSCOSTUMES?CMP=soc_us__pn_psblog_dotcomplus_02_03_14"">If this have new trophies, I think it will suck, because they released again a PS4 version which was supposed to be the 'final' version and then they add MORE stuff? SMH.

Yes, I saw it as a possible add-on (and I bought the game several months ago), just today.  I never saw those trophies on my list before, but they are not showing on the site here.

Oh I see them now! 

Edited by Time4Tiddy

Yes, I saw it as a possible add-on (and I bought the game several months ago), just today.  I never saw those trophies on my list before, but they are not showing on the site here.

Oh I see them now! 

Probably the site still needs to pick the updated list from Sony servers, it might take a while. Still, if it adds new trophies, it would suck IMHO.

EDIT: Oh, it already picked them. Honestly, what a piece of crap a supposed to be "complete edition" not being complete. I just think it sucks for whoever got this for a simple 100% needing to buy MORE DLC to 100% this once again.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2

Trophies look easy. How much is the DLC do we know? Wouldn't mind paying ~£3 cos it is a brilliant game. Bit disappointed a complete edition is getting DLC though :/

Edited by Cobby

Trophies look easy. How much is the DLC do we know? Wouldn't mind paying ~£3 cos it is a brilliant game. Bit disappointed a complete edition is getting DLC though :/

It was 40% off for PS+ so it cost me $1.79 (normal $2.99).  Does seem like a cash grab though, since it doesn't really add content and "coincidentally" came out the day the game was released for PS+.

It was 40% off for PS+ so it cost me $1.79 (normal $2.99). Does seem like a cash grab though, since it doesn't really add content and "coincidentally" came out the day the game was released for PS+.

I'd have to agree with the cash grab. However maybe the suits may be useful for someone who hasn't done Base game yet :hmm:

If I got my calculations right should only be about £1.20 for plus users in UK. Im OK with that :)

Edited by Cobby
  • Like 1

Damn. One of my 100%'s disappeared.

More Guacamelee! though... I can't be mad. 

You can't blame the devs for being savvy. Their game is on + this month, and this gives players who like it the chance to throw a few more bucks their way. 

Could do without the 'pass this in hard mode' trophies, it's like a kick in the balls for those who haven't played it in a while, really struggling on one of the arenas

As people have been saying it's obviously a cash grab, no other name for it, I love guacamelee but adding DLC to a 2 year old game (1 year I guess if we only count the ps4 version) only makes me like it less, espeacially if it's a skin dlc that adds absolutely nothing

"Greatest Tag-Team in History"  is pretty hard .... 2-3 hours training ..... you dont have much room for mistakes.   Whole Hard playthrough was way easier than this "arena challange" . i dont know how hard this fight is with second player , i finished it solo.... but damn that was hard.

I had already started a new play through when I found out I didn't have to... At least I got the Dream Team trophy on the first arena of the game with a friend of mine in share-play. It also served to get me reacquainted with all the buttons. I did the rest solo on my platinum save. The Greatest Tag-Team in History is indeed fairly difficult but quite doable on your own.

In the upper arena, start by taking out the red ones that shoot bones, than take out the other two critters, and in the 2nd bout use the intenso to hit extra hard and also to not have any trouble with using the right special to counter the color barriers.

In the lower arena, having a full intenso meter helps a lot taking care of the hammer dudes.

Good luck all.