Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night announced for PS4

That's the point. They can't. Publishers don't like to take risks on games like this anymore as they don't see them as huge money makers, so they tun to crowdfunding instead. I don't see why it's such a bad thing. Sure, there are examples of people abusing Kickstarter, but it can be a way to get games that publishers have long since forgotten about.

True. I cannot imagine a game like Shovel Knight being made without Kickstarter funding.

True. I cannot imagine a game like Shovel Knight being made without Kickstarter funding.

Absolutely. Then there's games like Yooka Laylee that I can't imagine many publishers would be willing to fund either. As far as they're concerned. 3D platformers are dead. I don't know where exactly these publishers are getting ideas like that from, but considering how successful these Kickstarter's have been, they're clearly wrong. There's still an audience for these games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
22 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

The game is great, just what I wanted to see after SoTN like Castlevanias all gone to Nintendo.

Also, if this fortunately happen and mods will see, site's link to forums goes here and we're here. Has had hard time to find this section again, after the game been added to site.

The link is correct. You have the EU version which links to the EU forum page. To get to this forum you have to use the link of the NA version of the game.

On the game page is a section on the right where you can find all the other versions of that game. There you can click on the NA version and then on the forum link.

1 hour ago, MarkusT1992 said:

The link is correct. You have the EU version which links to the EU forum page. To get to this forum you have to use the link of the NA version of the game.

On the game page is a section on the right where you can find all the other versions of that game. There you can click on the NA version and then on the forum link.

Technically, I understand how correct is this, but in practical matter, this is oversight.