Thoughts on Neptunia U trophies?

Only a couple of days away from Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U's release date, what are your thoughts on the trophy list so far?

I for one can't believe that there isn't a trophy for geting everyone to level 99. Also, Who would you like to see for character DLCs?

Edited by GarciaFever

I can't wait to see the trophy where you have to fight someone at the top of the tower while your character is level 1.

It's easy as hell to get with cheats since they don't disable trophies.

Also, given the JP version has been out for almost a year now with no character DLC in sight and two games after it (R;B3 and VII) already, I doubt we'll see any character DLC.

Also, this game is actually incredibly grindy. Not exactly to Hyperdevotion Noire levels, but you'll be spending a good 10-15 hours grinding out Lily Lord after you've done everything else even if you've been focusing on lily ranks the entire game.

Looks fairly straight forward, different dev and different genre.

Really straight forward list, doesn't seem as grindy as the core games. 

Very excited, i'll be playing this inbetween Witcher 3 xD

Well it's more of an action game and the core games are RPG so that's probably why it doesn't look as grindy.

Edited by ScutumMagister

The Difficulty of the Challenge Trophies, Like getting a 999er Combo, or Killing 999 Mobs in a Fight, the 10.000k DMG Firepower are surprisingly easy to get just by play.. so I wonder, which are the true annoying ones? 

Oh, someone know, which ist the highest Lily Rank? Just got Nep x Nep jr. on 10. 

The Difficulty of the Challenge Trophies, Like getting a 999er Combo, or Killing 999 Mobs in a Fight, the 10.000k DMG Firepower are surprisingly easy to get just by play.. so I wonder, which are the true annoying ones? 

Oh, someone know, which ist the highest Lily Rank? Just got Nep x Nep jr. on 10. 

Max Lily Rank is 10.

As for the "annoying" trophies, either Lily Master or Medal Mania/Accessory Mania, not due to difficulty but just being grindy.  Grind notwithstanding the game is overall very easy to platinum.

So the Neptral Tower is also very easy to do then?

I'll disclaim my statement by saying that my experience is with the Japanese version prior to a patch that seemingly altered the balance of some things but in general the game is very easy to break.  Some of the higher-end accessories are hilariously overpowered.  You can certainly challenge yourself by using the level 1 belt and/or limiting your stats or whatever, but if you want to just sleep through 99% of battles the game gives you plenty of options to do so.

I recall the boss on the top floor being a bit cheap.  It used to be you could cheez her with Uni if her POW was high enough by just stunlocking her to death but sadly I think 1.01 "fixed" that so that may not work in the English version.

I'll disclaim my statement by saying that my experience is with the Japanese version prior to a patch that seemingly altered the balance of some things but in general the game is very easy to break.  Some of the higher-end accessories are hilariously overpowered.  You can certainly challenge yourself by using the level 1 belt and/or limiting your stats or whatever, but if you want to just sleep through 99% of battles the game gives you plenty of options to do so.

I recall the boss on the top floor being a bit cheap.  It used to be you could cheez her with Uni if her POW was high enough by just stunlocking her to death but sadly I think 1.01 "fixed" that so that may not work in the English version.

Thank you for the information. If Neptral Tower seems a bit challenging, there's always the cheats that I can use lol.

Edited by GarciaFever

Max Lily Rank is 10.

As for the "annoying" trophies, either Lily Master or Medal Mania/Accessory Mania, not due to difficulty but just being grindy.  Grind notwithstanding the game is overall very easy to platinum.

I see.. but after Hyperd. Noire, which gave "grinding" a complete new definition, it really sound like a piece of cake. 

Does anyone know what enemy I have to defeat in order to get the medal that's between the Bebop Orchestra and the Tera Hunk medals?

EDIT: nevermind I found the last enemy I needed to get all medals.

Edited by GarciaFever

Does anyone know what enemy I have to defeat in order to get the medal that's between the Bebop Orchestra and the Tera Hunk medals?

EDIT: nevermind I found the last enemy I needed to get all medals.

For anyone else who is wondering, the enemy is "Christmas" and is found on floor 26 of Neptral Tower.

You can't do that with the Level 1 accessory on anymore even if you use the accessory on a non-participant and use all three slots to get your attack as high as possible with Uni. I tried it in the Korean version and I was unsuccessful. Thankfully, cheats still don't disable trophies, so you can just turn on Invincibility (I believe you get it after clearing every quest) and do it that way.