Is anyone interested in joining a trophy team

brandonk276

Personally, I don't care for the trophy team concept, but to each their own.

I thought Sony made it to where one account could only be used by two consoles. I don't remember what firmware update or even when and why it happened. Although, I'm pretty sure it had something to do with curbing game sharing iirc. If only two consoles can be linked to one account at a time, that kinda screws the whole team concept up as you'd only be able to get one other person to help. Unless that's what you were meaning by "team". I just don't see how you could make much progress with only two people.

Please excuse me if im talking out of my ass. :P

There I was thinking it would be cool to have an official PSNP PSN account where we all teamed up to get trophies, and then you reminded me. No you are not talking out of your ass as it is true, they did indeed change the number of accounts down to 2 :(

Somebody should think about setting this up

My intial thought when I saw this thread was that we could be in a team that would take a game at a time ,and we all play that game to get the plat helping in anyway to accomplish the tasks ON OUR OWN ACCOUNTS. Of course that would mean we all have our own copy of the game which isn't logistically possible for some.

That concept would actually be pretty cool imo being this is a social construct and being on this site and reading these threads is for social/information purposes.

or a site trophy contest would be fun too :D

Braggin rights don`t dissaprear as you see people like duck360 or Bieleric they both work with teams

And they don't have bragging rights either. Do they brag? Yes. Do they have a right to? Absolutely not. They are lousy cheaters. They use gamesaves and they get other people to earn trophies for them. As far as I'm concerned, both of them and anyone else who has ever gamesaved or been on a "team" have a grand total of 0 trophies. I am not now and never will be impressed when people flaunt trophies they didn't earn, and if they try to brag I will call them out on their cheating. Why? Because as has already been said, they have no bragging rights. They have the right to shut up or they have the right to be humiliated and angry when people call them out instead of being impressed. They do not have the right to brag.

I have far more bragging rights with my mere 1,782 total trophies and 21 platinums that I earned myself than any piece of trash like duck360 with a massive pile of trophies that they didn't earn. Tell that clown and others like him to start over on a new account and earn that many trophies alone, and then I'll be impressed. Until then, they are nothing. I just wish Sony would follow in Microsoft's footsteps and reset the counts of known cheaters so that everyone can see that these people are nothing as well.

...and they sir are rancid pukes just like you hope to be.

Well said, well said. :yay:

• Like 3

And they don't have bragging rights either. Do they brag? Yes. Do they have a right to? Absolutely not. They are lousy cheaters. They use gamesaves and they get other people to earn trophies for them. As far as I'm concerned, both of them and anyone else who has ever gamesaved or been on a "team" have a grand total of 0 trophies. I am not now and never will be impressed when people flaunt trophies they didn't earn, and if they try to brag I will call them out on their cheating. Why? Because as has already been said, they have no bragging rights. They have the right to shut up or they have the right to be humiliated and angry when people call them out instead of being impressed. They do not have the right to brag.

I have far more bragging rights with my mere 1,782 total trophies and 21 platinums that I earned myself than any piece of trash like duck360 with a massive pile of trophies that they didn't earn. Tell that clown and others like him to start over on a new account and earn that many trophies alone, and then I'll be impressed. Until then, they are nothing. I just wish Sony would follow in Microsoft's footsteps and reset the counts of known cheaters so that everyone can see that these people are nothing as well.

You and I, we're on the same wavelength.

You see brandonk276? My opinion is shared by many others. Getting people to earn trophies for you? Lame. ... 100% Lame.

• Like 2

You guys blew a prime opportunity.

You go along, get access to his account, then change the password.

C'mon, ya gotta think outside the box.

Yeah, but then I'd have to talk to this guy and pretend to be his friend for a while, followed up by listening to his ranting/bitching all over the place after the deed is done.

Or, I could play No More Heroes instead and polish off the last trophies I need to get that sweet, sweet platinum.

:hmm: I think I'll have option 2, please.