Is anyone interested in joining a trophy team

brandonk276

A trophy team outside of a competition usually entails sharing an account and pulling resources in order to get trophies. Considering the sheer lack of information you've provided this sounds somewhat suspicious; I could be completely wrong, but it's up to you to put anyone's unease at ease.

• Like 2

yes understand there is nothing to be suspicious about when we are working on my trophy team account. this does not involve getting on anyone else account because there is no reason too.

Let me explain, a trophy team is where we all use one account to accumulate many trophys and progress faster on leaderboards than a solo account would. hope that explains it better for you guys.

i contacted brandonk276on PSN to verify what this 'trophy team' is. This was the reply. Hope you don't mind me doing this brandon, i'm just letting people know to end the guesswork.

"a trophy team is where we all use 1 account and build up many trophys this trophy team is already level 21"

This type of thing wasn't allowed on ps3t.co.uk and i'm pretty sure the same holds true here. Not moaning at you brandon but no posting about this in forums. Ok? (on a personal note though, i disagree with earning trophies like this. What's the point in not earning trophies yourself? Your 'bragging rights' just disappear. That's my feelings anyway)

*in response to your above post*

It's still getting people to earn trophies FOR you though. That's what it boils down to, and that's what I disagree with. If you get high up the leaderboards, then it's not, really, ... real, is it? YOU didn't get there, other people did. Still, if you want to do it this way, knowing that you're sharing that accomplishment with many others, go ahead. I'll stick with the 'proper way'. ... again, just my personal feelings and opinion on the matter.

Braggin rights don`t dissaprear as you see people like duck360 or Bieleric they both work with teams i bet even hakoom does it he just won`t admit it but you all have you opinions on how we get our trophys no need to take this so serious man all i simply ask is if someone wanted to work with a trophy team nuff said...

right like i said before we all have our personal opinions on how we get our trophys and how we share our accomplishments

People are untrustworthy even with the best of intentions.

My intial thought when I saw this thread was that we could be in a team that would take a game at a time ,and we all play that game to get the plat helping in anyway to accomplish the tasks ON OUR OWN ACCOUNTS. Of course that would mean we all have our own copy of the game which isn't logistically possible for some.

That concept would actually be pretty cool imo being this is a social construct and being on this site and reading these threads is for social/information purposes.

The idea that you are proposing Brandon is something you should ask close friends or people who are young enough not to know better.

The public forum approach for an idea like this will be overwelmingly negative as is proven by this thread so far.

FYI... I am not one of those you should contact to be on your team.

On a side note: yay post #100

• Like 2

My intial thought when I saw this thread was that we could be in a team that would take a game at a time ,and we all play that game to get the plat helping in anyway to accomplish the tasks ON OUR OWN ACCOUNTS. Of course that would mean we all have our own copy of the game which isn't logistically possible for some.

That concept would actually be pretty cool imo being this is a social construct and being on this site and reading these threads is for social/information purposes.

I came into this thread expecting this...I wouldn't mind being a part of a group that did that. Needless to say, I was disappointed. What is this, I don't even.

Braggin rights don`t dissaprear as you see people like duck360 or Bieleric they both work with teams

...and they sir are rancid pukes just like you hope to be.

I've actually shared my account with Brandon before and has attempted to screw me over countless times, don't bother with him...

TBQH, if you are/were dumb enough to share your account with anyone, you only have yourself to blame for getting screwed, no one else.

• Like 4

Personally, I don't care for the trophy team concept, but to each their own.

I thought Sony made it to where one account could only be used by two consoles. I don't remember what firmware update or even when and why it happened. Although, I'm pretty sure it had something to do with curbing game sharing iirc. If only two consoles can be linked to one account at a time, that kinda screws the whole team concept up as you'd only be able to get one other person to help. Unless that's what you were meaning by "team". I just don't see how you could make much progress with only two people.

Please excuse me if im talking out of my ass. :P

Personally, I don't care for the trophy team concept, but to each their own.

I thought Sony made it to where one account could only be used by two consoles. I don't remember what firmware update or even when and why it happened. Although, I'm pretty sure it had something to do with curbing game sharing iirc. If only two consoles can be linked to one account at a time, that kinda screws the whole team concept up as you'd only be able to get one other person to help. Unless that's what you were meaning by "team". I just don't see how you could make much progress with only two people.

Please excuse me if im talking out of my ass. :P

Actually you are correct, but it is for the purposes of DLC and PSN+ and stuff like that. I can play a game and sync my trophies on many different systems(granted it takes forever to sync my trophies on a brand new system).

The 2 consoles rule comes into play when you are talking about stuff you have bought on PS store. For people with 2 consoles this works out perfectly.

If you were to buy 3 consoles though you could only download the DLC or games you have bought from the store onto 2 of the consoles under the same name.

So yeah, it has to do with game/dlc sharing but not really account sharing.

Well you asked me this too and I was assuming you were talking about the trophy competition on a different site but this is totally retarded in my opinion....why the hell would anyone take time out of their life to pursue getting trophies for a complete stranger?....you just want people to get trophies for you....what level of personal achievement do you feel from doing that?....and what exactly are you trying to prove to others by doing that?....let alone openly admitting it....you my friend (for lack of a better word) have just lost all my respect for you and any trophies you have on your account....it's just sad how you have to end up doing this for your own personal satisfaction of achievement....

• Like 3

One day Sony might ban accounts that are known to do this. I'm pretty sure Microsoft has a banning policy in place for similar things (or they reset your achievements, I'm not posititve but I know I've read about it before).

It is under Sony's ToS that you do not ever give out your log-in information to another person. So they could ban the account on just that right there.

One day Sony might ban accounts that are known to do this. I'm pretty sure Microsoft has a banning policy in place for similar things (or they reset your achievements, I'm not posititve but I know I've read about it before).

It is under Sony's ToS that you do not ever give out your log-in information to another person. So they could ban the account on just that right there.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I remember that....so technically if Sony was reading this....the efforts of you and the people who played games on your account would go to waste.... xD