Let's Play SO4: Return of the Epic Quest

Tri-Ace...you know 10 Grigori is the same as 55 Grigori. Seeing as they don't get harder the more you kill them it doesn't really matter how many you kill. Something to keep in mind for Star Ocean 5...just saying

Don't say that, otherwise we may have to kill 100 of them in SO5 :(.

Back again from a nearly 2 month long break from the game. Thing is, now there's no games that will be in my way of playing for the next couple months, except maybe 1 or 2 I may get in the near future, but other than that, all my time is being dedicated to SO4. Just about to head into the Insect Warren on my Faize playthrough.

Back again from a nearly 2 month long break from the game. Thing is, now there's no games that will be in my way of playing for the next couple months, except maybe 1 or 2 I may get in the near future, but other than that, all my time is being dedicated to SO4. Just about to head into the Insect Warren on my Faize playthrough.

Isn't that what you also said a few months ago before throwing a smoke bomb and disappearing? :hmm:.

Just reached 8,000 kills with Edge yesterday. Gonna really push to try and finish his BTs 100% before this month is over.

March goal achieved! Edge BTs are now at 100%. Up next, I'll be working on Arumat. Here are the new numbers xD

Edge - 100 (+12)

Reimi - 100

Faize - 83

Lymle - 100

Bacchus - 100

Meracle - 100

Sarah - 100

Myuria - 100

Arumat - 90

42/47 Trophies - 873/900 Battle Trophies - 358:19 Hours

• Like 1

Roughly 25 000 kills left. Getting sick from reaping birds.

Try to look at it this way: you're mainly focusing on Arumat's kill BTs while also working on Meracle's drops.

March goal achieved! Edge BTs are now at 100%. Up next, I'll be working on Arumat. Here are the new numbers xD

Edge - 100 (+12)

Reimi - 100

Faize - 83

Lymle - 100

Bacchus - 100

Meracle - 100

Sarah - 100

Myuria - 100

Arumat - 90

42/47 Trophies - 873/900 Battle Trophies - 358:19 Hours

Awesome, I'll add it to the OP.

Yeah, but I'm actually serious this time,

Lol :lol:

Just a small update on my Universe playthrough.  Made it to Roak (emo Edge, ugh).

Battle trophies:

Edge: 91

Reimi: 100

Faize: 98

Lymle: 97

Bacchus: 100

Meracle: 100

Sarah: 100

Myuria: 100

Arumat: 98

Total Battle Trophies: 884/900

Trophies: 42/47

Game time:

Main playthrough: 523:36 Faize playthrough: 116:18 Bacchus -ology drop playthrough: 41:08 Universe playthrough: 30: 44

Welp, it has finally happened. My first freeze. Right when I've got around 20-25 drops. *facedesk* 

Man, that sucks. Were you spamming special moves?

Just a small update on my Universe playthrough.  Made it to Roak (emo Edge, ugh).

Battle trophies:

Edge: 91

Reimi: 100

Faize: 98

Lymle: 97

Bacchus: 100

Meracle: 100

Sarah: 100

Myuria: 100

Arumat: 98

Total Battle Trophies: 884/900

Trophies: 42/47

Game time:

Main playthrough: 523:36 Faize playthrough: 116:18 Bacchus -ology drop playthrough: 41:08 Universe playthrough: 30: 44

Nice work, getting closer to 900.

Man, that sucks. Were you spamming special moves?

Not really, Arumat did a single Dragon Roar, killed everything and the game promptly froze just as he lowered the scythe and the game tried to transition to the battle finish screen. That was quite a nasty surprise.

Edited by NetEntity

Not really, Arumat did a single Dragon Roar, killed everything and the game promptly froze just as he lowered the scythe and the game tried to transition to the battle finish screen. That was quite a nasty suprise.

That happened to me too. I was using Diabolical Edge (?) with Arumat and the game froze at the same moment. I thought the game froze because of that skill and never used it again when the battle was almost over. Guess it can happen when using any skill.

I was thinking of saving this for 11,000 but I decided today to just finish it when I can :). I might not make it a Milestone but I will have that fancy Epic Quest trophy in my Checklist instead :D.

Need to think of a new Milestone for 11,000

Catherine, Demon's Souls, or XCOM EU would all make a great milestone too :awesome:.

Just beat the game, and now I'm sitting through the long and unskippable credits. I swear I was underleveled (60) and underequipped for the final boss, but it was pretty easy. Now to dive into the 7SD.

Which playthrough are you doing?

Got everyone to 255 and almost done with the 7SD, just gotta grab all those little star things to get to Gabe. After I fight him, I'm gonna work on getting some small BTs out of the way. I might as well update all my stats since last time, it's been a while, last updated in October, actually.

Edge- 100%

Reimi- 100%

Faize- 52% (Up 36%)

Lymle- 98%

Bacchus- 100%

Meracle- 100%

Sarah- 100%

Myuria- 100%

Arumat- 100% (Up 1%)

Total- 850/900 (Up 37. Only 50 left!!!)

43/47 trophies, 850/900 BTs, 568:28 hours (530:43 on main playthrough and 37:45 on current Faize/Earth playthrough.)

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 2