Better late than never, as they say

greenzsaber

Sup all, I'm just a regular gamer with unique interests. Some of you might have seen my username as marks I've left behind from playing certain games.

I first joined the forums several years ago because of the alarming rate that cheaters for a certain game were popping. I've since then moved on and only this year decided to revisit these forums in search of a place to chill.

My favorite genres are RPGs and platformers, and I lean more towards indies/Japanese stuff. I have a high interest in discovering stuff in games, such as game mechanics, bugs, tricks, glitches, and optimal routes.

Lately, I've been doing self-imposed challenges on the games I play, and am hoping to start streaming/making videos in the near future.

That's the gist of it. There's a lot more to me than that, but I'm not somebody who can just spill their whole life story in public. I don't mind answering questions if asked, however.

"Better late than never, as they say"

Cheese gets mold on it if you leave it out for too long. 

Hi greenzsaber, I'm Zero. I've seen you around quite a lot recently and I think I've seen you on PST. 

My question is: Can you tell me what love is?

Edited by ZeroXOF

Welcome, I do have a few questions if you don't mind me asking...

What are your favorite games?

What is your favorite platinum you earned?

and lastly and most importantly,

If you were going to be reincarnated into only one animal (must be living and must be on planet Earth), what would it be and why?

So many late introductions these past few weeks, huh? Well, you have found the perfect place to chill by coming to the forums. Welcome back. :P

I haven't posted much, to be fair. Just been testing the waters, so to speak.

"Better late than never, as they say"

Cheese gets mold on it if you leave it out for too long. 

Hi greenzsaber, I'm Zero. I've seen you around quite a lot recently and I think I've seen you on PST. 

My question is: Can you tell me what love is?

Yes, Disgaea is love.

What are your favorite games?

What is your favorite platinum you earned?

and lastly and most importantly,

If you were going to be reincarnated into only one animal (must be living and must be on planet Earth), what would it be and why?

1.) Anything by Nippon Ichi, Mega Man (classic, X, Legends, BN, Star Force, Zero), Pokemon, Diablo 2, Metal Gear Solid series, The World Ends With You, Donkey Kong Country series, Yoshi's Island, Final Fantasy 4-6

2.) Disgaea 4, the reason I bought a PS3.

3.) A chameleon, cause it can blend in and not get noticed a lot.

Edited by greenzsaber
  • Like 1

Welcome to the site greensaber. Nice to have to here. We share the 1st spot in Muramasa Rebirth 100% club but for different reasons  :highfive:

errrr... hello and welcome I guess... panda-emoticon-46.gif?1292863515

oh... *high five* for Muramasa Rebirth 100% *jawdrop* you 100% finished it in less than 3 days? 

I was really surprised by this too. Killing all bosses over and over in the main game  plus all 4 DLC characters  must be very tiring and repetitive thing to do without taking a break.

Welcome to the site greensaber. Nice to have to here. We share the 1st spot in Muramasa Rebirth 100% club but for different reasons  :highfive:

I was really surprised by this too. Killing all bosses over and over in the main game  plus all 4 DLC characters  must be very tiring and repetitive thing to do without taking a break.

I did see you on the first to 100%, which is awesome. I've done my fair share of those as well. If you're really curious about how exactly that time was done, you can PM me if you want. I will say that killing bosses over and over is something I've been doing a lot since my days of playing Mega Man games, so I never really get tired/bored of it.