All Gwent Cards - What You Need to Do.

Its seems as if the Wyvern card is the last random card people are acquiring. That was the last random card I had won from a merchant, shopkeeper etc. (which took me like 3 tries on NPC's I've never played before) but definitely not my last few that supposedly needs to be won randomly. Now I've come across 3 new NPC's that don't reward me anything but Crowns and other items or sometimes only Crowns. I need the Turuviel , Vrihedd Brigade recruit, and the Ballista(? not sure if this ones needed). Does anyone have ideas on what I should do?

Well, I guess I'm screwed then. The bandit leader doesn't drop a key no matter how many times I reload my save, so I can't free the merchant. :facepalm:

Same here .... i will go on with the story and just hope this will get patched. Tried many solutions from my googleresearch but none of them worked :rolleyes:

It's a known bug and CDPR said they were working on it. We just have to wait for a fix.

Hopefully in their big 1.07 Patch. I have read so threads that this is reported for quite some time and hasn´t been patched yet. But i trust CDPR in that regard.

Well, I guess I'm screwed then. The bandit leader doesn't drop a key no matter how many times I reload my save, so I can't free the merchant. :facepalm:

This exact thing happened to me however i noticed that at the bridge to that island had some bandits that talked about the nearby camp. So what i did was load a save before even reaching the island and made sure to talk to the bandits on the bridge first (i didn't kill them) and fortunately the leader dropped the key. Hope this will help. 

This exact thing happened to me however i noticed that at the bridge to that island had some bandits that talked about the nearby camp. So what i did was load a save before even reaching the island and made sure to talk to the bandits on the bridge first (i didn't kill them) and fortunately the leader dropped the key. Hope this will help. 

Thanks, I've heard about this workaround but unfortunately it's way too late for me to try that. I approached the camp from the other side crossing the river and dealt with the bandits at the bridge later on. I don't have a save before driving them away so waiting for a patch is the only thing I can do now.

Don't know whether u guys are experiencing the same problem as me, so just to let u know,

I am NOT getting random cards and random prizes anymore from newly played merchants or  innkeeper in Skellige.Only getting cards from the NPCs (Ermiond, the druids), don't know what's wrong, even the innkeeper in Arjiborn does not have cards for sale in it's stock list.

Have i moved to far into the story? (now meeting Yen in Nji...fall (sorry, damn hard to spell)

Any of u guys having the same problem?? 

• 3 weeks later...

so 1.07 and the claywich merchant bandit camp is still glitched for me .... i´m losing my patience here :angry:

and some report that 1.07 broke the Collect them All Quest and the Trophy is not popping right.

Edited by BDRick35

Collect em all is still bugged after 1.07 patch. I picked up Zoltons card under the tree and no trophy.

I can confirm this too. Zoltan Chivey card was my last card to acquire, picked it up yesterday under hangings mans tree and no trophy either. Also, Ive checked my list multiple times and recounted the cards multiple times. I have even tried playing more NPC's today in hopes of somehow making the trophy pop. This is definitely gliched. Lets hope another patch comes out soon and doesn't take as long as 1.07. Not happy about this.....

Edited by Greenthumb914

I can confirm this too. Zoltan Chivey card was my last card to acquire, picked it up yesterday under hangings mans tree and no trophy either. Also, Ive checked my list multiple times and recounted the cards multiple times. I have even tried playing more NPC's today in hopes of somehow making the trophy pop. This is definitely gliched. Lets hope another patch comes out soon and doesn't take as long as 1.07. Not happy about this.....

its nt just the zoltan card others hve sid they was missing other cards and got them after the patch and no trophy so the trophy itself got bugged in the patch like its not able to read that u have all cards

• 2 weeks later...