Corpse Party: Blood Drive releasing this autumn in the west!

Couldn't hurt. It's the third game in the story and follows on the events of the other games.

OK. Thank god that both if them are on the Vita, so i'll get CP3 just to support the retail stuff and then 1&2 from the PSN store.

Edited by G3n3raL986

• 1 month later...

Already got the heavenly host edition pre-ordered.

So when exactly is this going to be out/shipped? I looked everywhere on the site for an official release date but it just said October - 2015. While i read on news sites that the release date 13 October 2015. If that's the actual date it's going to be shipped it seems like i made my pre-order right in time!

So when exactly is this going to be out/shipped? I looked everywhere on the site for an official release date but it just said October - 2015. While i read on news sites that the release date 13 October 2015. If that's the actual date it's going to be shipped it seems like i made my pre-order right in time!

I Saw a post on reddit to say that, yeah it will be out for america on the 13th and for europe and Australia they're hoping that it will be out before October 31st but "The game will need to pass Sony quality assurance - the required time for this can vary significantly depending on whether any significant bugs are discovered during the QA process, and the time taken for the game's developer to fix them. Finally, it’s our intention to try to synchronise our launch with XSEED (Marvelous USA) so this may also be an influencing factor. So, please take the target release date only as an estimate." and they also want to keep the physical and digital releases in line with the official date.. when ever that may be.

Edited by Golden

I Saw a post on reddit to say that, yeah it will be out for america on the 13th and for europe and Australia they're hoping that it will be out before October 31st but "The game will need to pass Sony quality assurance - the required time for this can vary significantly depending on whether any significant bugs are discovered during the QA process, and the time taken for the game's developer to fix them. Finally, it’s our intention to try to synchronise our launch with XSEED (Marvelous USA) so this may also be an influencing factor. So, please take the target release date only as an estimate." and they also want to keep the physical and digital releases in line with the official date.. when ever that may be.

Looks like EU pulls the shortest straw yet again.  :shakefist: I guess october will be one of those months where i eagerly check my mailbox every day for a shipping notification. Thanks for the info!

Never played any other CP game, but I'm intrigued. 

Blood Drive assumes you've played both Corpse Party and Corpse Party: Book of Shadows.  There really aren't summaries for those games in this one; you may find yourself confused.  If you care about the story, I HIGHLY suggest playing those two first (they're available for download on PSN; never had a retail release).  If you just care about trophies, then make liberal use of the R trigger button to skip the story and get the trophies :P

Blood Drive assumes you've played both Corpse Party and Corpse Party: Book of Shadows.  There really aren't summaries for those games in this one; you may find yourself confused.  If you care about the story, I HIGHLY suggest playing those two first (they're available for download on PSN; never had a retail release).  If you just care about trophies, then make liberal use of the R trigger button to skip the story and get the trophies :P

Eh =D That's quite radical way =D Imo reading summaries of the previous two games would be much better than just skipping this =D

No Yuka no game :P

My edition has just been shipped today  :dance: Looks like we didn't had to wait so long after all.

Eh =D That's quite radical way =D Imo reading summaries of the previous two games would be much better than just skipping this =D

No Yuka no game  :P

I haven't played any of the games but i watched the OVA's... Is that enough? :P

Edited by Zone Hunter

Naw, I play for the story. I'll have to put this on the back burner for now.