Elder Scrolls Online Guild - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Recruiting - Join now! (Information in OP - EU Server)

Position on Elder Council?

Teacher of the Spoken Art - Is there to help new recruits with the basics of RP, and runs the majority of guild-wide RP events including over-arching RP story

I feel that'd be a necessary position if it's going to be a sub-group within the guild :)

And I'll take it ;P 

If I can;t be that and Guild Co-Master i'd rather remain Co-Master xD

I decided to add it ;p

You can always make me Co-Master within the game and have me also fill that role on this site

Therefore people will know what my role is

Also, I feel at the start of RP if we use headsets we need to make sure all involved can hear us

I don't want Splendid launching into one of her monologues only for no-one to hear it :L

So panda how will the ranks work in terms of power are you thinking every one who is the elder council and above can access the guild bank or something else?

Everyone can access the bank on one condition -

You can only be allowed to take something if you've donated a few items

Example - donated 3 items, allowed to take 1 item

donated 10 items, allowed to take up to 5 items

etc etc 

Everyone can access the bank on one condition -

You can only be allowed to take something if you've donated a few items

Example - donated 3 items, allowed to take 1 item

donated 10 items, allowed to take up to 5 items

etc etc

But how can we monitor this so no items are taken

yeah im going to head off now as well. I will reply a few times tomorrow but no way near as much as today as im spending it with my fiancée. anyway cant wait to get the guild off to a flying start. hopefully by Tuesday we can have those 2nd council spots filled up as well as some more officer spots

night everyone

Most every MMO has a system where the highest ranking members can see a list of who took what, who deposited what etc.

If anyone abuses the system and basically steals from us, i will take it upon myself to instantly remove and ban them from the guild

Theft is the one thing i won't accept in the guild

Nor racism/homophobia

Thinking of integrating a points system

Three bad points and you're out

Theft is an automatic dismissal though with no hope of return unless you return what you stole and a substantial sum of gold

Feel this is acceptable Panda?

Most every MMO has a system where the highest ranking members can see a list of who took what, who deposited what etc.

If anyone abuses the system and basically steals from us, i will take it upon myself to instantly remove and ban them from the guild

Nor racism/homophobia

Theft is an automatic dismissal though with no hope of return unless you return what you stole and a substantial sum of gold

I do like the sound of that though as it does keep people in line, well I better get to sleep see ya

Nor racism/homophobia

1 people are allowed one warning

2. certain amount of hours timeout from the guild, short term removed

3 If still being rude. instant removed and not allowed back 

To add onto ya stuff

Okies, theft I'll never accept

I'll literally boot if I feel someone is underhand hurting the guild

After three strikes, a member will be wanted they're pushing it far too much

If they do continue dismissal request will be submitted, and they'll have a week trial period to curb their behaviour

If during that week they do anything out of line or any of us receive a complaint they'll be removed with 'fair trial'

Also for those on a trial period, it will be mentioned in their name on the guild table, and they will also have all membership privileges provoked and be in the special rank of 'Trial Period'

if splendid can take a role in the elder council then I'd like to as well. could I be the human resources director (the one that is social with everybody) I wouldn't mind having that job

He created his own 'role' though. The 6 positions of the Council are set in stone with 9 Seats total = 6 for main council members, 2 for Co-Guildmasters, and 1 for the Guildmaster himself.

If you want to take one of the already created seats then you'll have to give up Co-Guildmaster. Unless you can create a new role for yourself.

Right guys updated it. Only a few more spots left to fill

And on that note I am away to sleep, Shall finish this up tomorrow as I can barely see right now so sleepy xD

Later y'all

Here I fixed it a bit for you. It looks a bit more organized again.

Guild Name - Novus Ordo Seclorum (New Order of the Ages in Latin, AKA New World Order) 

Guild ranks below - Highest rank descending to lowest 

1. Guild Master - LoneliestPanda

2. Co-Guildmasters -  2 Members (Share same powers as Guild Master and act like a Step-In when Guild Master is offline. They are also part of The Elder Council

Teacher of the Spoken Art - Slash-N-Dasher94 (Is there to help new recruits with the basics of RP, and runs the majority of guild-wide RP events including over-arching RP story)

- Chief of Law Enforcement - Jazza_King (Keeps a watchful eye over the members of the guild to make sure no acts of physical/mental violence, theft or trolling occurs)

3. The Elder Council - 6 Members, Guild Masters are also part of the Council (We can have Council meetings and speak for the Guild as a whole and have "Voting" sessions when the guild is at a split)

- Chief Recruitment Officer - ghostrifle96 (Self-explanatory, teaches other members how to recruit and oversees all new Recruits or appoints lower members to do such things)

- Guild treasurer - Barmytick (In charge of the guilds funding, buying the guild a store and keeping it stocked)

- Field Marshal of Combat - Saltyie (Teaches members how to become better in combat, it's basically like the leader of the 'army' for PVP events)

- Minister of Foreign Affairs - MafiaBrett  (Position for a member who deals with alliances with other Guilds, sorta like a Ambassador)

- Activity Director - ??? (Position for a member who oversees all fun activities, raids, PVE events, etc. He/she lets all members know when events take place and whom makes sure we get where we need to be)

- Human Resource Director - ??? (Position for someone who really loves to talk with other members, speaks for the 'masses' on concerns within the guild and solving issues between members)

4. The Lower Council - 5 Members (Less powers than the Elder Council and are backup members to the Elder Council or former Council members who do not fulfill their 'RP roles')

-

5. Officers (Ability to recruit members, demote members

- s99gunner - Personal aid to Chief Recruitment Officer

-

6. Privates (Ability to recruit only)

-

7. Recruits (No ability's)

-

Edited by MafiaBrett

just thought I'd check this before i go to sleep. my role as well as co leader can be 'the watcher'. (if anyone can come up with a better name please do so) while slash helps new people with getting acquainted with rp and all that jazz i can watch over the other members behaviour and keep track of if they've been out of line within the game. i feel like its just as important as the role of splendid and will put us at equal positions within the guild which is a must if we want to maintain the power struggle between the 2 characters. plus id be happy to be that authoritive figure that pulls the plug on bullies and criminals

so the description could be

Chief of Law Enforcement - Jazza_King - Keeps a watchful eye over the members of the guild to make sure no acts of physical/mental violence, theft or trolling occurs

Edited by Jazza_King