Elder Scrolls Online Guild - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Recruiting - Join now! (Information in OP - EU Server)

I like the Elder Council idea

I'd like to be on the Elder Council xD I'll take care of guild-wide RP events, where everyone can get involved, progress our guild story etc

Helps that IC i'm married to the guild leader, I'm guessing that'll instantly put me in the position of basically being the Queen of the Guild? :L
Being the queen sounds good, bow before me maybe?

I also already have Jazza and our guild leader on my 'Chums List' xD So we can co-ordinate stuff out of the game as well as in it :3

Edited by Slash-N-Dasher94

I should be on quite a bit excluding Friday's and Saturday's where I work between 12 and 5, but otherwise I'll be online, probably juggling ESO, The Witcher 3 and Dragon Age. Also when Until Dawn comes out I'll probably not play ESO 'til I finish it

Also when Fallout 4 comes on I'll likely go inactive for at least a fortnight

But that's me all sorted

And when I'm back at uni my times for being on it will be random as hell, due to nights out, classes etc.

Hey I am with Jazza I am a Kajit assassin trained and brought up by the Daedic Prince Molag Bal. From a young age I have trained under the daedra as a servant of darkness assigned to kill any who threaten the Prince under any circumstance.

I was assigned to hunt and kill Jazza we collided on the island of Stolstheim the battle was feirce until the high elf used ice magic to freeze me solid and lifted the veil of Molag Bal and freed me of his tyranny as long as I travel with him on his quest to destroy Molag Bal  this gave me the idea of going after the thing that had captured me and turned into his slave. Me and Jazza made our own assignments, crypt hunting and look for items that benefited us on our adventures we set out to find Loneliest_Panda and we proceeded to capture and perform a blood ritual on him, after the ritual was complete Jazza made a pact to allow me and him to be part of the guild. I did not like this at first because meeting new people was not a favorite activity of mine only knew Jazza and cut down or influenced others to do my bidding but (this happens later)  slowly over time I gain the Trust of the other members and become more of a family member to them 

Hmm, so you have links to the daedra and great evil.... hmmmm

it's a shame that Splendid's special abilities allow her to see into the minds of others

So.... she won't tell anyone the truth of characters, but she can command them to tell her truth even if they don't want

She's a strong mage, due to experiments performed on her by a man who kidnapped her and other women when they were young and kept them as slaves, using them to create his children in order to populate the world with his heirs

She escaped, but the experiments left her strong, and able to tear the boundary between the Daedric Realms and Tamriel with ease

And also gave her clairvoyance abilities, meaning no secret is a secret with her around xD

my character cant read minds, but he is highly intelligent and gifted in all forms of magic. mainly destruction

as well as each character having their strengths, I feel like we should list down their weaknesses as well to truly make them a knowable character

i'll start - my character is hated by most people and is as sociable as a brick, his magic also weakens around argonians. hes also allergic to rats

Edited by Jazza_King

So I will be playing as soon as it's released.....around 12am, and as soon as I've finished the tutorial area I will set the guild up. If you guys give me the guild ranks I will make them custom asap. I will then post my in game character name and what server I am so y'all can find me and we can get our guild growing!

I've got another 5 who wanna join...so 25 members now :D

we agreed on the Novus Ordo Seclorum (New world order in Latin) for guild name? Minus the new world order part ofc :P

I do think we should do "Flash Mobs" within the game. Have ton of our Guild Members go to a heavily populated area and just all hang out/goof off. 

Everyone loves flash mobs, and wants to be part of one (they think "omg this clan is huge and organized, I WANNA JOIN").. its a extremely good recruitment tactic. 

You will most likely be just a member for the time being

Panda shall be our leader, and I shall be his co-leader/wife

5 others from this site will probably be our second in commands, and probably promotions to those who aid the guild greatly

I'm only saying i'm co-leader btw due to marriage, it's a big thing y'know

This sounds interesting! I'll be picking up the game on launch, and even though I probably won't be playing until the following Friday, I'd love to play with some other PSNP members! Are you guys still accepting people? 

I have little to no experience with MMOs though, playing FFXIV for a total of about 5-10 hours. Can I only play a certain race (Isn't it 3 races per alliance?), and do we all have to pick a certain alliance to play in the same guild?

I do think we should do "Flash Mobs" within the game. Have ton of our Guild Members go to a heavily populated area and just all hang out/goof off. 

Everyone loves flash mobs, and wants to be part of one (they think "omg this clan is huge and organized, I WANNA JOIN").. its a extremely good recruitment tactic. 

While this is true

it's better to have a small clan that works together and gets along, than a huge clan where the opposite happens

We don't want to be huge, we want to be cosy and friendly, which becomes harder and harder to do the bigger you get :)

This sounds interesting! I'll be picking up the game on launch, and even though I probably won't be playing until the following Friday, I'd love to play with some other PSNP members! Are you guys still accepting people? 

I have little to no experience with MMOs though, playing FFXIV for a total of about 5-10 hours. Can I only play a certain race (Isn't it 3 races per alliance?), and do we all have to pick a certain alliance to play in the same guild?

Anyone is welcome mate, though it seems like we'll have a big RP movement within the guild

So try to learn the basics of RP online, it's so fun to RP

you really become your character

1. Yes you can

2. No worries we will help less experienced members :3

3. You can play any race if you have the explores pack

4. Gotta be in the aldmeri dominion to join us

from what ive gathered so far the ranks are

guildmaster - loneliest panda

2nd in commands/ co-leaders - me and slash-n-dasher

elders - mafiabrett and a few others

then the rest of the ranks

and finally, I think we should aim as big as possible, but the close group that slash is talking about should revolve around the leader,co leaders and elders. that's the main circle that will be online together the most and the part of the guild which is close and where the characters know each other properly

Edited by Jazza_King

from what ive gathered so far the ranks are

guildmaster - loneliest panda

2nd in commands/ co-leaders - me and slash-n-dasher

elders - mafiabrett and a few others

then the rest of the ranks

and finally, I think we should aim as big as possible, but the close group that slash is talking about should revolve around the leader,co leaders and elders. that's the main circle that will be online together the most and the part of the guild which is close and where the characters know each other properly

like your rank allocations :)

So I will be playing as soon as it's released.....around 12am, and as soon as I've finished the tutorial area I will set the guild up. If you guys give me the guild ranks I will make them custom asap. I will then post my in game character name and what server I am so y'all can find me and we can get our guild growing!

I've got another 5 who wanna join...so 25 members now :D

we agreed on the Novus Ordo Seclorum (New world order in Latin) for guild name? Minus the new world order part ofc :P

From the few responses I've seen, the others think my idea is pretty good. 

So heres your basic Guild rank layout. 

1. Guild Master - You

2. Co-Guildmaster - ??? (Same powers as Guild Master and acts like a Step-In when Guild Master is offline)

3. The Elder Council - 5 Members (We can have Council meetings and speak for the Guild as a whole and have "Voting" sessions when the guild is at a split)

- Chief Recruitment Officer - ??? (Self-explainitory, teaches other members how to recruit and oversees all new Recruits or appoints lower members to do such things)

- Field Marshal of Combat - ??? (Teaches members how to become better in combat, it's basically like the leader of the 'army' for PVP events)

- Minister of Foreign Affairs - ??? (Position for a member who deals with alliances with other Guilds, sorta like a Ambassador)

- Activity Director - ??? (Position for a member who oversees all fun activities, raids, PVE events, etc. He/she lets all members know when events take place)

- Human Resource Director - ??? (Position for someone who really loves to talk with other members, speaks for the 'masses' on concerns within the guild and solving issues between members)

4. Officers

5. Privates

6. Recruits

Everyone else agree to this standard? 

While this is true

it's better to have a small clan that works together and gets along, than a huge clan where the opposite happens

We don't want to be huge, we want to be cosy and friendly, which becomes harder and harder to do the bigger you get :)

Anyone is welcome mate, though it seems like we'll have a big RP movement within the guild

So try to learn the basics of RP online, it's so fun to RP

you really become your character

Yeah I guess your right on that, but I still think we should do flash mobs every once in awhile to show off our strength :)

Edited by MafiaBrett

From the few responses I've seen, the others think my idea is pretty good. 

So heres your basic Guild rank layout. 

1. Guild Master - You

2. Co-Guildmaster - ??? (Same powers as Guild Master and acts like a Step-In when Guild Master is offline)

3. The Elder Council - 5 Members (We can have Council meetings and speak for the Guild as a whole and have "Voting" sessions when the guild is at a split)

- Chief Recruitment Officer - ??? (Self-explainitory, teaches other members how to recruit and oversees all new Recruits or appoints lower members to do such things)

- Field Marshal of Combat - ??? (Teaches members how to become better in combat, it's basically like the leader of the 'army' for PVP events)

- Minister of Foreign Affairs - ??? (Position for a member who deals with alliances with other Guilds, sorta like a Ambassador)

- Activity Director - ??? (Position for a member who oversees all fun activities, raids, PVE events, etc. He/she lets all members know when events take place)

- Human Resource Director - ??? (Position for someone who really loves to talk with other members, speaks for the 'masses' on concerns within the guild and solving issues between members)

4. Officers

5. Privates

6. Recruits

Everyone else agree to this standard? 

I like them, I think we should stick with them ;D

would it be ok if can be an elder 

i believe that i can be quite the influence over teams and i love working with others on strategising the outcome of the guild

You can start of at Private

Also guys anyone who joins the guild from in game elder scrolls can start off at the bottom and work their way up

We need to think of a way to promote people, I mean what reasons can people meet to move up in the ranks? xD

I agree but instead of 1 co guildmaster we're having 2. loneliest panda maybe you should write up a draft right now of the ranks and each member who is in each rank. then maybe edit the first post to put that down so the positions are easy to find later on. just a suggestion as it will help all of us keep track with our ranks. once you've decided on the elders maybe each elder can choose their respective role within the council