Elder Scrolls Online Guild - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Recruiting - Join now! (Information in OP - EU Server)

Im not to big on the tax either to be honest i brainstorming ideas and like you said I think leaving a message of the day asking politely for donations will allow our guild to grow. I don't know if other ranks can do message of the days but I know the guildmaster can

If its like your typical MMO then I can give permissions to certain ranks to set message of the day. It was like that in DC Universe online so I hope it'll be the same here

Send me a PM then Panda aha, I can't do any work on it tonight as its late and I'm settling into The Witcher

But if you give me some basics, his sex, name, profession, past events, future goals. Wants, desires, I'll set to writing you a mini-bible of your character :)

I shall do tomorrow, minus his name still thinking :o

Im not to big on the tax either to be honest i brainstorming ideas and like you said I think leaving a message of the day asking politely for donations will allow our guild to grow. I don't know if other ranks can do message of the days but I know the guildmaster can

I only ever intend on touching the message of the day to announce Guild RP events, hopefully there's a calendar like in WoW? So I can actually schedule the events with a sign-up list, see what interest it generates

Also for each RP session I'll have a set story for us to play on, but take our own path and actions to get there

Then after the initial session carry on from where we left on whenever I"m on and up for a major RP sesh xD

Just, i'll need breaks from the RP to level, as when I did it in WoW i'd log in for hours on end to RP and never actually make any progression in the grind :L

The names Grant OOC ;D

But yeah, conflicting emotions, the fact you're hiding an agenda and she can manipulate people to read their thoughts and have them tell her what she needs to know

It should create a nice little conflict and dynamic for us in RP
Though hopefully we'll be able to build on it and become close

And Enjoy wine and threesomes with my husband ;P

Like Jazza said, 30 so far, so that'll unlock bank and bank gold, we can easily get another 20 members by inviting people from starting areas, also another way to get people is to advertise our guild in public chat..

but we'll need something to say that people will read and think "I want to join that guild" :D

I might set up another forum/recruitment thread at TESOF That way we can possibly get some more Hardcore MMO players to join before release.

Go for it man :D

now remember grant my character has some hidden strengths and you surely have hidden weaknesses. it would be much more epic if our characters were evenly matched in terms of ability. it would ruin the rp a bit if you were so much more powerful that me. maybe later on in the game I could use my magic to block you from getting instead of my head.

now remember grant my character has some hidden strengths and you surely have hidden weaknesses. it would be much more epic if our characters were evenly matched in terms of ability. it would ruin the rp a bit if you were so much more powerful that me. maybe later on in the game I could use my magic to block you from getting instead of my head.

Don't worry I don't God-RP aha, she has her weaknesses, one of which is that over-use of her abilities leaves her exhausted, excellent time to probe her for answers, also she's very headstrong which can again lead to problems because she has a tendency to act first, think/talk later

You'll find ways I'm sure, just don't be shocked if/when she does read your mind and uses it against you

Also, RP-wise anything really bad she discovers she won't tell anyone else due to not wanting to split up a group that may be her only chance at her end-goal

Her end-goal ends badly btw if she achieves it, not just for her but for Panda also

DUNDUNDUNNNNNNNN

Ive recruited someone i would like him to be a officer to help recruit more members to our team 

Tell him to comment here and I'll be happy to add him as a recruiter as well

If this all goes to plan we may be one the biggest guilds on ps4 especially if we get members which are into trading on the guild store, im getting really excited for this, can't wait!

1D/22HRS/50Minutes

Hype!

grant my everyone thinks all my character is out for is revenge and solely makes his decisions based off of wanting revenge but hes a lot harder to crack than that.you may be able to get into his head at first but don't be surprised if he learns how to use his superior magical powers to cut off you path into his mind.

btw never put a rat near him, he'll go into the worst coughing fit ever

So what 'roles' do you still need filling? I plan to play a lot of PvP in Cyrodil so the field marshal position appeals to me, but obviously I'd need to get to grips with the game myself before being able to teach anyone else!

Look on page 1, my OP, look at the roles section, whatever role doesn't have a name next to it, or has "???" next to it needs filled

so pick one that suits you and I'll add ya to it 

Look on page 1, my OP, look at the roles section, whatever role doesn't have a name next to it, or has "???" next to it needs filled

so pick one that suits you and I'll add ya to it

Oh, I didn't know the OP had been updated, and here I was sifting through 12 pages for info!

I think the Field Marshall position would suit me the most, as I love to min/max my stats/skills in RPGs at least, so I'd definitely play around with different PvP builds to find the best ones.

Oh, I didn't know the OP had been updated, and here I was sifting through 12 pages for info!

I think the Field Marshall position would suit me the most, as I love to min/max my stats/skills in RPGs at least, so I'd definitely play around with different PvP builds to find the best ones.

Yeah sorry 'bout that only did it recently :P

Sure you can have that spot 

Edited by LoneliestPanda

Position on Elder Council?

Teacher of the Spoken Art - Is there to help new recruits with the basics of RP, and runs the majority of guild-wide RP events including over-arching RP story

I feel that'd be a necessary position if it's going to be a sub-group within the guild :)

And I'll take it ;P 

If I can;t be that and Guild Co-Master i'd rather remain Co-Master xD