Elder Scrolls Online Guild - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Recruiting - Join now! (Information in OP - EU Server)

Being the wife of the leader you can do as you wish

On that note I was thinking we should have some sort of hierarchy, one rank could be - recruiter? A person or persons who goes around finding members to add to the guild :D?

Aha, I may be his wife, but still xD

Gonna be a pretty important member of the guild in RP then I suppose? :P

I think it'd be good if they haven't seen each other in years, went their separate paths and due to that there's a lot of distrust between the two

Though she knows he's her only hope to get done what needs to be done

Also, for anyone wondering why my char's gonna be so cold and harsh, it'll be revealed further into the RP, something big happened in her past, something that changed her views of the world, and left her angry with a world she no longer trusts :3 

Nice :D

At least @Slash-N-Dasher94 won't be the only female then :P

I'ma be a male Imperial but idk the name yet

I always create female characters :)

Splendid will probably only take a shine to Celene after your Imperial

As she doesn't trust men xD

The first rule to enforce in our guild;

1) NO ERPING unless it's tasteful, for RP purposes xD

Also, class-wise I'm going between High-Elf and Imperial, whichever I can make the prettiest xD

My Celene won't be imperial but high elf :)

I know, Panda will be the Imperial and her husband

So I haven't even started yet and I'm already married and estranged from my husband due to my penchant for travelling alone and being a mysterious af woman

Should be fun xD

Also won't be online Sunday of launch week as I'm off to see Jurassic World

OMFG

Splendid will probably only take a shine to Celene after your Imperial

As she doesn't trust men xD

The first rule to enforce in our guild;

1) NO ERPING unless it's tasteful, for RP purposes xD

Also, class-wise I'm going between High-Elf and Imperial, whichever I can make the prettiest xD

If you didn't know you can only play Imperial if you buy the special edition, or pay to unlock that class :P

I'm going Imperial, male, 2 handed fighter/tank maybe using a bow now and then

I was told by a manager at Game i get drunk with often who collects PopFunk figurines with me and happens to be one of my best friends that if you pre-order it's available as a starting class

So, hopefully she was right, otherwise I'll go Argonian ;) i jest

High elf xD

She's missinformed. Hence the imperial edition title :P 

If you pre order normal edition you gotta pay to unlock the imperial class to play as, it was like that on pc too :P

My character will be an Altmer (either Female or Male) depends on if I can find a Ring of Mara buddy and what they choose. No name atm.

But my backstory: My character, son/daughter of a Elven noble who had been dethroned and executed for 'treason' (this is debatable) against our Kings/Queens. The Imperial court took me in while I was still young and made me a Court Mage where I was taught the basics of Destruction magic and would protect the Queen at all costs. When war finally broke out in Tamriel between the 3 alliances the Queen knew I wanted to explore the world and wanted me to be part of the conflict as one of her generals/advisors. I was appointed to Novus Ordo Seclorum where our goal would be to create a new Empire ruled by Elves but would be a bit more Humanitarian compared to the Aldmeri Dominion, and allow other races in our ranks.

My characteristics are:
-I'm very prideful

-I like other Elves

-I don't care much for Argonians or Nords but if they are part of my team I put my grievances aside.  

-Will do almost anything for the Imperial Court of Aldmeri without hesitation

-I favor being evil > good

Edited by MafiaBrett

would if be possible for me to be in the 2nd highest position along with those few other people? im going to be playing quite a lot and my character has got a pretty good back story. I want him to have came into the group just as the game starts so he doesn't know anyone but as time goes on his character develops and he starts becoming closer with all of your characters.

plus id be an awesome 2nd in command

would if be possible for me to be in the 2nd highest position along with those few other people? im going to be playing quite a lot and my character has got a pretty good back story. I want him to have came into the group just as the game starts so he doesn't know anyone but as time goes on his character develops and he starts becoming closer with all of your characters.

Yeah man for sure, I wonder if we can change the rank titles? I'd like to have some custom ones xD

custom titles would be pretty good. what could the backstory be behind me being 2nd in command as I would of only just joined the group at the time the game starts. I presume everyone else would of been in there a bit. maybe you just heard how powerful I was or something or that ive proved myself to be worthy.

I do have a good suggestion tell me if you think we should do it this way

my character (unnamed as of yet) tricked you into putting me into high ranks as I captured you and performed a blood ritual meaning that our fates are bound or something along those lines

I also wouldn't mind getting a relationship (as in how well and long they know the person, whether they like them and how close they are and the nature of their relationship) status on each of the main people in this forums characters. e.g. loneliestpanda, mafiabrett, slash-n-dasher94

Why? :( I mean you can swap between werewolf form and your normal form whenever you like

As of now we have 20 members/people who wanna join us :3

Werewolves are 50% more acceptable to poison attacks, and Fighter Guild members (regardless if your in Werewolf form or not). I'm pretty sure theirs going to be a bunch of Fighter guild members running around.

Yeah man for sure, I wonder if we can change the rank titles? I'd like to have some custom ones xD

There's 4 ranks by default but the Guildmaster can edit any ranks or create up 6 more ranks. (10 Ranks in Total)

1 - Guildmaster (only 1)

2 - Officers (by default are the only ones who can add other members into the guild)

3 - Members

4 - Recruits (by default they have no permissions within the guild, cant access the guild bank, etc)

Guildmaster has the power to grant/take away permissions to any of the ranks as well.

Technically the Guildmaster can create a new rank "2nd in Command" and give that person all the abilities the Guildmaster has (except for disbanding the guild, which only the Leader can do).

If I may suggest, we should do something along the lines of... (of course we can rename the ranks)

These ranks have the most powers and can basically have all permissions unlocked. (Except for banning members of the same rank or ranks above them)

1 - Guildmaster

2 - 2nd in Command (We need a member with the exact powers as Guildmaster since Guildmaster might not be on 24/7 we need someone who can be in charge when he isn't)

3 - Elder Council (up to 5 or 6 players who show extreme responsibility, these people help organize events between all the members and have the power to ban members from lower ranks, or promote/demote)

If we want to RP the Council we could give each member a special title "Combat Master", "Chief Recruitment Officer", "Minister of Foreign Affair", "Activities Director", etc.

Starting from Officer going down, the 'privileges/permissions' get smaller. As the Guild grows in members we add new ranks above Officer but below the Elder Council.. "Lieutenant", "Colonel", "General", etc.

4 - Officers (Members who have been part of the guild for a long time and show a little more responsibility) - These members can recruit others

5 - Member (This rank is where most of the members will be) - Should be allowed to access guild bank 

6 - Recruits (Brand new members, who we don't trust or have to show devotion towards our guild before becoming fully accepted) - Basically they have no permission/Privileges, we use this rank to make sure they arn't trolls or people who are Active for only 3 days before never playing again, etc.

I'm pretty experienced in how proper guilds work, you want members to feel like they are accomplishing things by being promoted, active within the guild. Therefor you never want one of the ranks below Elder Council to fill up with a huge amount of players or feel like it's too easy to gain power.

So for example. Btw a guild can only have up to 500 members.

Ranks 1-3 stay the same

Rank 4 "General" - Only 10 members max

Rank 5 "Colonel" - 20-30 Members max

Rank 6 "Lieutenant" - 30-50 members max

Rank 7 "Officer" - 100 members max

Rank 8 "Member/Private" - Unlimited amount of members

Rank 9 "Recruit" - Unlimited amount of members, most of these members are here for only a short amount of time (3-7 days) to determine if they arn't trolls, etc.

Edited by MafiaBrett