Elder Scrolls Online Guild - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Recruiting - Join now! (Information in OP - EU Server)

So here's what I envision our 'Council' to be be like. Kind've like King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.

The 9 Seats of the Round Table for Novus Ordo Seclorum

1. Guildmaster

2. Co-Guildmaster #1

3. Co-Guildmaster #2

4. Chief Recruitment Officer

5. Guild Treasurer

6. Field Marshal of Combat

7. Minister of Foreign Affairs

8. Activity Director

9. Human Resource Director

10-14. The Observer/Back up Seats of the '2nd' Council

I don't really mind about ranks as much, but instead would rather be allowed to voice opinions no matter you rank in the guild and be able to take part in group discussion. Obviously the leader and higher ups have control of the guild bank e.g. to prevent choas but I think it would be nice to talk and discuss opinions while adventuring no matter your postion on the ladder. At the end of the day it should be a democratic sysyem 1 vote one person. Oh and as a side note can I be the guild treasurer panda thanks in advance

how about the members of the elder councils roles are each theirs and they have no influence over the other elders roles but the leader and co leaders do have influence

Thats exactly what I was thinking when I made up the system! Haha. 

1. Guildmaster has Influence over EVERYONE in the faction

2. Co-Guildmasters have influence over everyone underneath them but not each other (You two should be counterweights to each other, balance of power)

3. Elder Council members have influence over specific "RP roles" that they play. Example: Guild Treasurer takes care of the guild bank and anything pertaining to guild treasury/members who need items, etc.

Edited by MafiaBrett

if you cant find anybody for those positions why not hire ghostrifle96 to take one up. hes my friend in reality so we'll be online quite often and he'll be good in a couple of those roles. its just a suggestion and you can say no but if you cant find anybody then why not take him on?

Sure will, on the subject of funds have you got any rasing any I have a couple of ideas such as any group dungeons by the guild run a percentage of that goes to the bank or leaving a message of the day ask for donations or possibly a small weekly tax each guild member has to pay into the guild bank

Sure will, on the subject of funds have you got any rasing any I have a couple of ideas such as any group dungeons by the guild run a percentage of that goes to the bank or leaving a message of the day ask for donations or possibly a small weekly tax each guild member has to pay into the guild bank

That is up to you now since you are our guild treasurer :P

That is up to you now since you are our guild treasurer :P

Do keep in mind though, if you say a tax rate that is so high that tons of members disapprove, their can be a Council Meeting to revoke your 'ideas' xD so be generous when choosing such things.

I do think in the very beginning though, we might have to work extra hard donating money so we can atleast get a bank up and running, after that point its up to you Treasurer.

Edited by MafiaBrett

is there a way we can track how much each individual puts in? if we can then it would be easier to keep everyone in line. like if someone regularly pays their taxes or even over donates to the treasury then they can be rewarded.

that's another good thing about us possibly having the best guild in the game, people will pay taxes so they can be a part of the best guild.

I'd suggest taxes to be around 10% of the gold people make but that's just advise I don't mind what is decided. if its going to be a set amount of gold per week I don't mind that either

Do keep in mind though, if you say a tax rate that is so high that tons of members disapprove, their can be a Council Meeting to revoke your 'ideas' xD so be generous when choosing such things.

I do think in the very beginning though, we might have to work extra hard donating money so we can atleast get a bank up and running, after that point its up to you Treasurer.

Yeah it won't be extremely high and by small I mean small in terms something even low levels could pay but like you said I think we do need some generous donations to get up and running. Oh and if any of you haven't read this webpage yet it gives a great basic overview of guilds in eso http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Guilds_%28Online%29

is there a way we can track how much each individual puts in? if we can then it would be easier to keep everyone in line. like if someone regularly pays their taxes or even over donates to the treasury then they can be rewarded.

that's another good thing about us possibly having the best guild in the game, people will pay taxes so they can be a part of the best guild.

I'd suggest taxes to be around 10% of the gold people make but that's just advise I don't mind what is decided. if its going to be a set amount of gold per week I don't mind that either

Have you ever played ESO on pc before? you get like 5 gold per kill if you are lucky xD took me almost 2 weeks to grind 10k gold to buy a horse, its so damn annoying to get gold at times

It should definitely be a % of what you earn. You shouldn't have to pay ___ gold every week if you don't even do any activities that earn your character gold in first place.

But I agree to keep track of players who donate more vs others who hardly donate. If I only donate so little, then that means I shouldn't be able to take anything out of the clan bank because I never contributed.

Wow, this really did explode while I was watching Into the Woods aha

I'm very proud to courteously accept my position as a Co-Guildmaster, and I will do my best to make yawl feel welcome and add new things to the guild

With my position I'm hoping largely to run the large-scale RP and smaller-scale RP within the guild, as well as help the newer recruits become accustomed to what exactly we do
Also, as co-master, I'm willing to help someone write up a back-story and story elements for their character if they PM me so we can go through the finer details step-by-step; I'll try my best to help you out

I'm fine with just that position as well, seeing as I've already stated many a time (aha) that I want Splendid to be an important member of the guild in RP who largely sticks to the sidelines and aids the group as she sees benefit to her

Outside of RP, I'll do whatever it takes to help people out

So yeah; need help with your RP send me a message, feel I may be best suited to this as I was in one of the biggest RP guilds in WoW for well over a year which required concise story-telling and memorisation of so many little events that occurred, look forward to getting our guild to the rank of the RP maestros.

Also I'm not a fan of the idea of a tax on gold we earn, if potential members find that out it'll definitely drive them away

Maybe give incentives to people to donate, make it a donation

as a co-master I have no issue pooling most of my available funds into the guild bank, as I'm guessing I'll have all guild-rights and be able to withdraw if need arises? Within reason of course, I don't plan on depositing 1k then stealing 10k for a moment, but say i deposit 1k and take 50g out to buy a potion or something

As it is, looks like we have a good foundation for the guild overall

I'm proud of yawl doing this hard-work while I sang along to a musical with my body-builder father xD

50?! Damn I thought you could just buy it with any amount of people

Yep sure is to be honest as the guild store is based on players auctioning their wares there needs to be a large number of people in it to make it worthwhile says in this weblink here if you want to know http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Guilds I say start recruiting newbies in starting zones to build our ranks as you can join a guild no matter your fraction as if we are just AD we only see about a 1/3 of the player base

Wow, this really did explode while I was watching Into the Woods aha

I'm very proud to courteously accept my position as a Co-Guildmaster, and I will do my best to make yawl feel welcome and add new things to the guild

With my position I'm hoping largely to run the large-scale RP and smaller-scale RP within the guild, as well as help the newer recruits become accustomed to what exactly we do

Also, as co-master, I'm willing to help someone write up a back-story and story elements for their character if they PM me so we can go through the finer details step-by-step; I'll try my best to help you out

I'm fine with just that position as well, seeing as I've already stated many a time (aha) that I want Splendid to be an important member of the guild in RP who largely sticks to the sidelines and aids the group as she sees benefit to her

Outside of RP, I'll do whatever it takes to help people out

So yeah; need help with your RP send me a message, feel I may be best suited to this as I was in one of the biggest RP guilds in WoW for well over a year which required concise story-telling and memorisation of so many little events that occurred, look forward to getting our guild to the rank of the RP maestros.

I think thou should write her husbands backstory for him xD

The guild promotion is a must  i say we could have officers could offer spaces in social areas like market places and such

We will be taking over city by city with our guild stores :D

I think thou should write her husbands backstory for him xD

We will be taking over city by city with our guild stores :D

Send me a PM then Panda aha, I can't do any work on it tonight as its late and I'm settling into The Witcher

But if you give me some basics, his sex, name, profession, past events, future goals. Wants, desires, I'll set to writing you a mini-bible of your character :)

Also I'm not a fan of the idea of a tax on gold we earn, if potential members find that out it'll definitely drive them away

Maybe give incentives to people to donate, make it a donation

as a co-master I have no issue pooling most of my available funds into the guild bank, as I'm guessing I'll have all guild-rights and be able to withdraw if need arises? Within reason of course, I don't plan on depositing 1k then stealing 10k for a moment, but say i deposit 1k and take 50g out to buy a potion or something

As it is, looks like we have a good foundation for the guild overall

I'm proud of yawl doing this hard-work while I sang along to a musical with my body-builder father xD

Im not to big on the tax either to be honest i brainstorming ideas and like you said I think leaving a message of the day asking politely for donations will allow our guild to grow. I don't know if other ranks can do message of the days but I know the guildmaster can