Elder Scrolls Online Guild - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Recruiting - Join now! (Information in OP - EU Server)

i'll probably be getting the game mid way through launch day but I wont be on it much for the first week as I have my final 4 a level exams to do. after that, i'll be aiming for top 1% of players. it'll be a pleasure to have someone (possibly) better than me by my side

i'll probably be getting the game mid way through launch day but I wont be on it much for the first week as I have my final 4 a level exams to do. after that, i'll be aiming for top 1% of players. it'll be a pleasure to have someone (possibly) better than me by my side

I'll be playing for probability around 4 hours from launch, then sleep, then playing the rest of the day hah, I am looking forward to pvp never really played much of it on pc so it should be fun.

Still working on guild name, suggestions?

I once was part of a Clan council for a group back in my Runescape days xD had around 400 members at its max and was ruled by single individual with a Council of 5 under him.

We called ourselves "The Night Eagle Brigade" or NEB haha I always loved the name, thought it was unique.

I have tons of memories from those days back in middle school :P we as a small group within actually pulled off a Coup d'etat on the clan leaders xD the original Night Eagle Brigade were a bunch of 'good' guys. Me and others wanted our clan to be a bit more 'evil' so we talked our leaders into doing a raid of the Wilderness (PVP area) and we ended up backstabbing all of them and then letting them know it was a hostile takeover and we were in charge xD lmao... Little did we know that would eventually lead the clan into a disaster where people didn't know who the true leaders were and we fell apart, members quitting till we dropped from 350-400 strong to only about 50. Shortly after that I ended up quitting runescape. Fun days...

Also have a group of very close friends who had a clan on games like Warhawk, MAG, Socom, FF14 "Wraith Shadow Guard". The group of close friends who most of the clan considered as their leaders numbered around 20-30 and we had around 150 more 'soldiers'. It's another name i've grown quite fond of.

Since your going to be its creator you get to decide, but I def think we should do something that fits in Aldmeri Dominion. Altmer always viewed themselves as the most intelligent race and everyone else were mere peasants.

Edited by MafiaBrett

I once was part of a Clan council for a group back in my Runescape days xD had around 400 members at its max and was ruled by single individual with a Council of 5 under him.

We called ourselves "The Night Eagle Brigade" or NEB haha I always loved the name, thought it was unique.

I have tons of memories from those days back in middle school :P we as a small group within actually pulled off a Coup d'etat on the clan leaders xD the original Night Eagle Brigade were a bunch of 'good' guys. Me and others wanted our clan to be a bit more 'evil' so we talked our leaders into doing a raid of the Wilderness (PVP area) and we ended up backstabbing all of them and then letting them know it was a hostile takeover and we were in charge xD lmao... Little did we know that would eventually lead the clan into a disaster where people didn't know who the true leaders were and we fell apart, members quitting till we dropped from 350-400 strong to only about 50. Shortly after that I ended up quitting runescape. Fun days...

Also have a group of very close friends who had a clan on games like Warhawk, MAG, Socom, FF14 "Wraith Shadow Guard". The group of close friends who most of the clan considered as their leaders numbered around 20-30 and we had around 150 more 'soldiers'. It's another name i've grown quite fond of.

Since your going to be its creator you get to decide, but I def think we should do something that fits in Aldmeri Dominion. Altmer always viewed themselves as the most intelligent race and everyone else were mere peasants.

Hmmm something that fits the AD standards?

Maybe ?

We the peasent slayers

We are Legion

The Dominion warriors

The fabled Aldmeri legion 

Any of these?

Hmmm something that fits the AD standards?

Maybe ?

We the peasent slayers

We are Legion

The Dominion warriors

The fabled Aldmeri legion 

Any of these?

I really like "The Dominion Warriors" and to add on to that...

-League of Aldmeri (LoA)

-New Dominion Gods (NDG or DG)

-Aldmeri Imperium (AI) - Aldmeri Empire in Latin

-Order of the Dominion (OotD or OD)

-The Queens Army (TQA or QA) - Aldmeri is ruled by a queen so thought this would be kinda cool

-The Queens Guard (TQG or QG) 

-Novus Ordo Seclorum (NOS) - New World Order in Latin

As a group we should all try and vote for one we all think is cool. That way none of us founding members hate our guild/clan name.

Edited by MafiaBrett

Heres a few name suggestions

Aldmeri tempests

The Swords of Valenwood

Daedra Reborn

Skyrimmers (If we want to go for a more light hearted route)

(We could take inspiration from tv/film)

e.g. Aldmeri assemble

Fire and Blood

I personally prefer a original name that has character and explains what we are in that one name. So my fav is The Swords of Valenwood

Still tryin' to think up some more names ;D

I would also gladly join this guild, although I probably won´t be able to play so often. Could you later post more details about how we could join the guild and what we would need to do?

The way to join is most likely going to be messaging a guild member in game and asking them to invite you to the guild, only requirement is you have to be playing in the AD faction

Im definitely up for it i'll be running imperial anyway as I did it in skyrim and oblivion though I may not be playing the first week or two as I have a-level exams like jazza, seems like it's gonna be a lot of fun though!

Edited by barmytick

Someone should make a Guild for PSNP members to join. Of course there would have to be three seperate guilds with the different factions, but it would be cool if someone did. It would be a neat place for our community to get together!

Thats basically what this is, although its not the official PSNP guild/clan but we are a bunch of trophy hunters who prefer Aldmeri Dominion as our main faction.

Edited by MafiaBrett

wow we have 15 votes. I didn't know 15 people were using this thread lol. looks like we're going to be a hefty guild. hopefully one of the best in the community

I posted the poll on another site I use and asked people to vote too :3

Plus once we made the guild we can send people invites we meet in game see if they join

Edited by LoneliestPanda

that's good. does everyone in here have a headset/microphone so we can all chat?

and are we going to talk in the eso lobbies or in the ps4 party chats?

finally, as a guild are we going to be going for trophies together or will we just be having fun exploring cave and doing pvp. personally I wouldn't mind a mix