Elder Scrolls Online Guild - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Recruiting - Join now! (Information in OP - EU Server)

Oh, I'm not insulting The Witcher

I'm loving it, I just have the worst feeling i'm not going to get a good ending haha. I mean I killed Keira super early in the game, and I let Triss go on the boat as I'm romancing Yennefer

And probably, i hope the initial patch isn't huge otherwise I won't be able to get on it for a day /:

I get 1500 crowns to start with so amma buy a vanity mount and the puppy companion :3

'SPPPOOOOILERS! xD Although I've already passed them parts :P

Day 1 patch is 15GB I'm downloading it right now, only buy one pet as you can only have one at a time following you, go with a horse unless you wanna grind the 10k to buy....trust me it'll take forever

i'll be on around 4pm Tuesday so i'll be in the guild around then. what should the plan be for the first night? pvp or pve

I'll be up for either/both

Given I will be on at 12am pve'in for a bit getting some good gear, so hopefully when people join me I will have some spare gear to give y'all straight up

Guys btw "Novus Ordo Seclorum" stands for new order of the ages not new world order xD

I would love to join your guild but my english is fairly limited and I've a terrible accent :)

Don't need to be good at English, not everyone will be using a headset theirs always the in game text chat....and I know a lotta French ;)

Guys btw "Novus Ordo Seclorum" stands for new order of the ages not new world order xD

Don't need to be good at English, not everyone will be using a headset theirs always the in game text chat....and I know a lotta French ;)

I wanted to create a High Elf as my main character.

Well if you accept me, i'd be glad to join. :)

I'll try to get on Tuesday night, if my internet works at its quickest of course

My issue is downloads through Playstation are always so slow and meandering, yet downloads on my laptop and the Xbox are really quick, PS problem maybe? Ah well, I think we should focus on PvE, maybe do dungeons together, level permitting, and start getting into PvP once we hit the level cap, that way we won't be at any disadvantage against other plays

I'm not even fussed about becoming Emperess anymore tbf, just wanna have fun with the men of my guild, am I the only one who's gonna be playing a woman? :L

Does anyone want to do some RP on the first night if we find an interesting enough location? We should have a guild-wide story, I don't mind writing that up as a guideline for the guild?

I write movies :L So it should be a nice little exercise for me

Any plot ideas or ideals for the guild? I'll write up a brief for it later, unless anyone begrudges it?

I'll try to get on Tuesday night, if my internet works at its quickest of course

My issue is downloads through Playstation are always so slow and meandering, yet downloads on my laptop and the Xbox are really quick, PS problem maybe? Ah well, I think we should focus on PvE, maybe do dungeons together, level permitting, and start getting into PvP once we hit the level cap, that way we won't be at any disadvantage against other plays

I'm not even fussed about becoming Emperess anymore tbf, just wanna have fun with the men of my guild, am I the only one who's gonna be playing a woman? :L

Does anyone want to do some RP on the first night if we find an interesting enough location? We should have a guild-wide story, I don't mind writing that up as a guideline for the guild?

I write movies :L So it should be a nice little exercise for me

Any plot ideas or ideals for the guild? I'll write up a brief for it later, unless anyone begrudges it?

I'm up for that! I'd play female but it'd be weird me giving my other ring to another female...huh? ;)

I wonder if anyone in the guild wants to become a werewolf? because I know from playing on PC when you become one you could bite another player (one player every 24 hours) and turn them into one too. That could also be included in our story, or a story based around our guild name, we've came to usher in the new world order and non will stop our conquests across all of tamriel !

I'm up for that! I'd play female but it'd be weird me giving my other ring to another female...huh? ;)

I wonder if anyone in the guild wants to become a werewolf? because I know from playing on PC when you become one you could bite another player (one player every 24 hours) and turn them into one too. That could also be included in our story, or a story based around our guild name, we've came to usher in the new world order and non will stop our conquests across all of tamriel !

So we could end up with a guild that has humans, werewolfs and maybe some vampires? given you can only choose between a vampire or a werewolf

Go for it, if you pre order you'll get the explorers pack, allowing you to play any race in any faction

Always welcome to join us

Join US

JOIN US!

:D

I bought the game but it was not pre-ordered. I don't know if i will be allowed to played a high elf but I'll buy the explorer's pack if needed

Okay, so I have a basic plot for the guild, aims etc. please opinions would be nice here we go

The Novus Ordo Seclorum

Years have passed since Tamriel last stood on the brink of destruction, and for aeons, the vastly different races have stood together, in hopes of finally ending war and conflict. However, the forming of three vastly different factions leaves the people of Tamriel at one anothers throats once more. As another cataclysm is set into motion, this one, the most devastating of them all, a group of individuals connected by fate and a common goal emerge from the ashes left behind by both the Daedra and the ongoing Battle of the Factions

Their aim is to bring solidarity to Tamriel, and to unite all those against a greater threat than one another, a daedric lord, shattering the boundaries of our world and theirs

Striking out into the wilderness to spread their message and gain support, the leaders of Novus Ordo Seclorum discover a strange note from a mysterious woman, who promises them that with her aid, their goal could come to fruitition

And so their journey begins, with the quest to find the woman known only as Splendid (me xD) who holds the power in her hands to unite enemies and knowledge of the threats they are soon to face

A new world is coming, and order must be ruler

Yeah, I like it tbf

It also helps with my character RP as I want her to be mysterious and randomly appear during your campaigns and that, with cryptic advice before disappearing again

Dunno, think it'd be fun for her to know so much of you, yet be so mysterious and unknown to all but Panda who for some reason happens to be married to a woman he doesn't recall meeting ;P

I bought the game but it was not pre-ordered. I don't know if i will be allowed to played a high elf but I'll buy the explorer's pack if needed

Everyone is granted access to it I believe :D

Okay, so I have a basic plot for the guild, aims etc. please opinions would be nice here we go

The Novus Ordo Seclorum

Years have passed since Tamriel last stood on the brink of destruction, and for aeons, the vastly different races have stood together, in hopes of finally ending war and conflict. However, the forming of three vastly different factions leaves the people of Tamriel at one anothers throats once more. As another cataclysm is set into motion, this one, the most devastating of them all, a group of individuals connected by fate and a common goal emerge from the ashes left behind by both the Daedra and the ongoing Battle of the Factions

Their aim is to bring solidarity to Tamriel, and to unite all those against a greater threat than one another, a daedric lord, shattering the boundaries of our world and theirs

Striking out into the wilderness to spread their message and gain support, the leaders of Novus Ordo Seclorum discover a strange note from a mysterious woman, who promises them that with her aid, their goal could come to fruitition

And so their journey begins, with the quest to find the woman known only as Splendid (me xD) who holds the power in her hands to unite enemies and knowledge of the threats they are soon to face

A new world is coming, and order must be ruler

Yeah, I like it tbf

It also helps with my character RP as I want her to be mysterious and randomly appear during your campaigns and that, with cryptic advice before disappearing again

Dunno, think it'd be fun for her to know so much of you, yet be so mysterious and unknown to all but Panda who for some reason happens to be married to a woman he doesn't recall meeting ;P

Not bad not bad, could you possibly include something about werewolfs? Because I'ma becoming one :P But I like it

We shall be getting married with all our clan mates around! :D

I believe one of my uni friends also has a ring she needs to give to someone D:

my characters evil. but not you're classic evil, a sort of likeable evil if you will. he grew up in the streets of skyrim. a high elven outcast he found that he had extraordinarily good magical powers far beyond that of the average elf so travelled down to valenwood to pursue his dream. after a year of gaining power he resulted to trying to save people from petty crime until a lot of things happened (which you'll find out about in the role playing part) but then he chased after molag bal and its rumoured that he was trying to save somebody whom he fell in love with. after that he came out of it a different man. its said he doesn't feel any emotion towards any other person after supposedly losing that one person he truly cared about. now he roams the earth looking to silence the unkillable daedra and dealing with anybody who gets in his way in the worst way possibly

hes 19 years old but he has the life experience of his 1000 ancestors and is regarded as one of the most intelligent people in tamriel. he joined the guild to use the members to his advantage and eventually silence molag bal but who says that he wont ever care for somebody again? that's all to find out in novus ordo seclorum

and his name

is bob. lol i'll have to come up with a better name for him later

Well we should use my overall story idea for the guild

Here's my characters story

For years, Splendid has walked the lands, no place to call home, no man to call friend. Alone, and that's just how she likes it. Following on event in her youth. Splendid came into possession of a power unlike any humanity has ever encountered before. Sought after by many who wish to use her talents and also abuse them. Splendid trusts but no-one, except for one (Panda) whom she turns to in times of need, having helped him during his time of need

When she discovers he's joined a troupe hoping to improve the world of Tamriel she sends a cryptic message to the group, a message he will understand, a message to find her.

Awaiting the arrival of her past-lover and his accomplices, this is what her entire life has been preparing her for. Finally she will be able to make all the difference to the world, finally vengeance shall be hers. 

Splendid Angharad, is a woman none should trifle with and those that have are due to meet her fury, as she manipulates her new-found family of individuals into getting what she wants, in order for them to get what they want. Knowledge and a chance to end the blight on Tamriel

She's also a bitch

I just love how I'm building my character as the sort of Yennifer of the guild

Appearing as and when she needs something, spoon-feeding them the information she needs

I need a black and white outfit for her, just to make her that much more bad-ass xD

N.B While i will be a gigantic asshole to you all and a bitch during RP, i'll be nice all other times

My character is just not a nice person, takes no prisoners, only believes in the greater good, doesn't care who dies in her pursuit of the Ancient Magical Arts

Willing to kill to get what she wants sort of thing

I guess during RP it means be careful if you're on a quest and she has her eye set on a goal, she'd probably fry your brains if you stop her

Due to marriage and my XP boost from Panda, he's the only one who'll be able to have any semblance of a friendship with Splendid at first xD

Please one more question, how can i join your guild ? :)

You join the guild by adding one/all of us on PSN then when the game is released you find us in game and we invite you to the guild

Oh btw guys from my 1st post, the first 5 people who join the guild get the 2nd highest post, one below leader ofc,

Am I gunna be the only werewolf in the guild?

D:

As of now we have 15 members :D

Edited by LoneliestPanda
  • Like 1

Can i have my own rank in the guild? :L It makes sense as while being a member, in RP she's going to be pretty much appearing and disappearing as she pleases

OOOOOO, can my rank be called

The Wandering Oracle

Makes sense for my RP xD

Am I one of these 15 members, I best be or shit will get real

Splendid-Style

Obsession with Mad Max+10

Can i have my own rank in the guild? :L It makes sense as while being a member, in RP she's going to be pretty much appearing and disappearing as she pleases

OOOOOO, can my rank be called

The Wandering Oracle

Makes sense for my RP xD

Am I one of these 15 members, I best be or shit will get real

Splendid-Style

Obsession with Mad Max+10

Being the wife of the leader you can do as you wish

On that note I was thinking we should have some sort of hierarchy, one rank could be - recruiter? A person or persons who goes around finding members to add to the guild :D?

You join the guild by adding one/all of us on PSN then when the game is released you find us in game and we invite you to the guild

Oh btw guys from my 1st post, the first 5 people who join the guild get the 2nd highest post, one below leader ofc,

Am I gunna be the old werewolf in the guild?

D:

As of now we have 15 members :D

all right thanks