Elder Scrolls Online Guild - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Recruiting - Join now! (Information in OP - EU Server)

that's good. does everyone in here have a headset/microphone so we can all chat?

and are we going to talk in the eso lobbies or in the ps4 party chats?

finally, as a guild are we going to be going for trophies together or will we just be having fun exploring cave and doing pvp. personally I wouldn't mind a mix

1. I have a headset I can use

2. If theirs under 8 at a time we can use a party to chat, but if theirs more then 8 we'll use in game chat so we can all talk

3. I'm not bothered, exploring and questing is much more fun with friends/groups imo

I'm not sure what time my ESO Imperial Edition will be coming in the mail, hopefully early or June 9th.

I got a headset as well, and I def plan on playing with members of the guild. Although the only stuff that absolutely requires a team to beat is Veteran content (Post-level 50), Raids, and basically all the quests that take place within the PVP zone.

Also if I might suggest, LoneliestPanda, you should also post a recruitment thread on one of the ESO forum sites like Tamriel Foundry or TESOF if you want even more members before it even releases.

Edited by MafiaBrett

Currently downloaidng my game nowm, like 30+Gb and a 15GB update file?! Damn man!

Yeah i will get around to that sometime, possibly in an hour or so. I'm just working on my UCAS forms then I will get onto it :)

So I've made one xD

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/we-are-looking-for-guild-members-ps4-faction-aldmeri-dominion/

I'm up for a guild of all of us, working together, looking badass. Can we role-play? I love to role-play during MMORPG's to break up the monotony of just questing constantly aha, and with voice-chat we could all bust out our acting chops aha

For a guild name

How about;

Enclave of the Worthy

I dunno, sounds like a decent name for a trophy hunters guild, working together to make Tamriel hell.... I mean fun.... for other players aha

I'm up for a guild of all of us, working together, looking badass. Can we role-play? I love to role-play during MMORPG's to break up the monotony of just questing constantly aha, and with voice-chat we could all bust out our acting chops aha

Haha you bet I'm going to roleplay, I think it adds a bit of our own creativity to the game making it more enjoyable.

I already have my chosen character name

The Splendid Angharad, an elven healer, travelling the farthest reaches of Cyrodil to aid those in need of help whilst trying to avoid the clutches of her former master, a keeper of slaves and raper of women

Merh xD

Name from Mad Max, but I feel it'll perfectly fit an MMO

I'll add people on this topic close to launch? Then we can all sort of do triage or whatever on starting a guild. Aldmeri Dominion though, yeah?

RP is gonna be hilarious, i'm a guy, roleplaying a strong, independent woman, this is gonna be fun :3

Yes, there will be different servers

FF XIV: ARR had like 40 in total I think 

I guess it's up to our handsome (;D) guild leader to choose a good EU-Based server for us, one that's PvE, RP would be the best bet, those ones fill up bloody quick and I'd prefer to adventure in a packed world

im definitely up for role playing. ive got an idea for my character - an evil elven sorcerer who loves destroying people who aren't him. we can all be a family of crazy elven personalities (literally or metaphorical)

as for guild name we have a voting poll on that you can find the link to it at the top of page 3. its currently between 2 names

(it doesn't let me quote other people so sorry if you find this late)

Oh shit I totally forgot about the whole NA megaserver vs EU megaserver... I don't know if I'll be able to play with yall since I'm from the US. If it will separate us or allow us to group up :(

Hopefully its like other console-MMOs where I can still choose to play on the EU megaserver, if not worst case scenario I'll set up the exact same guild structure for NA players.

Oh shit I totally forgot about the whole NA megaserver vs EU megaserver... I don't know if I'll be able to play with yall since I'm from the US. If it will separate us or allow us to group up :(

Hopefully its like other console-MMOs where I can still choose to play on the EU megaserver, if not worst case scenario I'll set up the exact same guild structure for NA players.

If its like PC then y'all be able to choose what server to play on, sadly I'm from the UK so the guild will be made on the EU server :P

As for the name of the guild? It looks like Novus Ordo Seclorum (New World Order in Latin) has won ;D

As for the server it'll probability be played on whatever EU server has the best connection. because everyone knows a MMO is not enjoyable with lag

and bet yo ass I am up for Roleplaying ;D

Edited by LoneliestPanda

I shall be adding some of you's tomorrow when I finish work, yay, work. 

I'm adamant on finishing The Witcher 3 by Tuesday, I need to get to my ending already

I can just tell that with my luck with games with choices I'll somehow get the worst ending where Ciri gets raped, Geralt dies, Yen gets burned at the stake and everything goes to hell for everyone, while Roach eats carrots

Add you's tomorrow anyways, this'll be fun. Yay

Yup that ring. Also grants bonus xp when we play together :o

My character thinks you should give it to her xD

It could also add to our RP ;P

We could be past lovers who married in a fit of extreme passion before drifting further apart due to our conflicting ideals

Now they both want the other to suffer, but come together as is required to survive greater threats

Could also lead to some nice bitch-fightas during guild meets aha

N.B; Can we buy things from the Crown store and gift them to others btw? As if I end up getting along with people I probably wouldn't begrudge buying them a puppy aha

Edited by Slash-N-Dasher94

I shall be adding some of you's tomorrow when I finish work, yay, work. 

I'm adamant on finishing The Witcher 3 by Tuesday, I need to get to my ending already

I can just tell that with my luck with games with choices I'll somehow get the worst ending where Ciri gets raped, Geralt dies, Yen gets burned at the stake and everything goes to hell for everyone, while Roach eats carrots

Add you's tomorrow anyways, this'll be fun. Yay

My character thinks you should give it to her xD

It could also add to our RP ;P

We could be past lovers who married in a fit of extreme passion before drifting further apart due to our conflicting ideals

Now they both want the other to suffer, but come together as is required to survive greater threats

Could also lead to some nice bitch-fightas during guild meets aha

N.B; Can we buy things from the Crown store and gift them to others btw? As if I end up getting along with people I probably wouldn't begrudge buying them a puppy aha

DON'T THOU TALK ABOUT THE WITCHER LIKE THAT! </3

I guess I shall present thou with my ring then :D

And yes you can buy stuff from the crown store, idk about gifting it to other players though

But I am buying a pet tiger straight up!

I guess I will be playing several hours before everyone else joins me D:

Oh, I'm not insulting The Witcher

I'm loving it, I just have the worst feeling i'm not going to get a good ending haha. I mean I killed Keira super early in the game, and I let Triss go on the boat as I'm romancing Yennefer

And probably, i hope the initial patch isn't huge otherwise I won't be able to get on it for a day /:

I get 1500 crowns to start with so amma buy a vanity mount and the puppy companion :3