Official PSNP Song Vote V

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Cynthia Harrell - Snake Eater
    • #2 Megurine Luka - Luka Luka night Fever
    • #3 Nobuo Uematsu, Erutan Remade - The Place I'll Return to Someday
    • #4 Michiko Naruke - Into The Wilderness
    • #5 Kan Gao ft. Laura Shigihara - For River (Johnny's Version)
    • #6 Nobuo Uematsu - One-Winged Angel
    • #7 Akira Yamaoka - Theme of Laura
    • #8 Michiru Yamane, & Tomoko Nishikawa - Stage 1
    • #9 Tsukasa Saitoh - The First Hunter
    • #10 Mariko Yoshino - Maritsu Evil Academy
    • #11 Tomoya Ohtani - Rooftop Run
    • #12 GlitchxCity Remix - Platinum Distortion World
    • #13 Yoko Shimomura - Guile Theme
    • #14 Yoko Shimomura - Route 10 (Wii U Version)
    • #15 Frances Maya - The Sunleth Waterscape
    • #16 Jason Miller - Rules of Nature
    • #17 Christopher Tin Feat. Soweto Gospel Choir - Baba Yetu
    • #18 Takashi Tateishi - Mega Man 2 Title Theme
    • #19 Alan Dawa Dolma - Over the Clouds
    • #20 Utada Hikaru - Simple and Clean
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote VI ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Fun Songs (Whatever you think is fun to listen to)
    • Any Opening/Ending Song From a Tv-Shows/Anime/Movie/Game
    • Limited Vocals
    • Any Song inside a TvShow/Anime/Movie (But NO Opening/Ending Songs & NO Games)
    • Any Song From 1970-2000

Let me ask something, if there were say 100 votes, and I made 3 specific trophies just for voting, and randomly picked 3 names (computer random). Would that entice you despite the 1/33 chance? (1/33 totally just reminded me of FFVII 1/33 figures.... woops derailed my post... lol) That I wouldn't mind doing. They would look less impressive than the 1st and 20th trophies, much like how the 1st and 20th trophies arn't as impressive as the winner trophies. I've been thinking about this for a while, but am hesitant.... I have mixed feelings, as I don't want to lessen the value of the other trophies. They could be badges, but then I don't think anyone would care :/

You could use this video as well. It even touches on the merits of voting regardless of whether your candidate wins.

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/154584/lets-get-out-and-vote-music-montage

I'm not sure how much it would help lol! But I enjoyed it thoroughly, especially the ending lol!!!! :)

#BringItBack

It works though, I voted before leaving cuz I didn't want to die :P.

Well if it was that popular maybe I should!.... Hmm I could edit it to say Song Vote too :hmm:

Edited by Dav9834

It's the same episode that the Vote or Die image came from. Give the whole episode a watch if you have time. It's pretty funny.

Oh jeez I gotta see it, I haven't seen a south park episode in a while so I'm behind quite a bit. Those guys are so talented, no ones safe when it comes to their jokes which I respect a lot lol, I don't like it when comedians/comedic shows are biased all the time. My all time favorite is the one with the whale lmao oh God just thinking about it hahahaha. ahhh... anyway... lol

Ok well I do have an idea that's proven effective in the past. But it would require help to really be efficient. If you Goro and Masamune don't mind to do mindless stuff for about 30 minutes every week, split between the 3 of us it wouldn't be so bad. But even then I think I'd have to add one or two people to the members list that I trust to really make the most of it, and cut down on the time. Dragon you'd be my first choice but I know your busy as a bee as it is anyway.  :hmm: 

Oh jeez I gotta see it, I haven't seen a south park episode in a while so I'm behind quite a bit. Those guys are so talented, no ones safe when it comes to their jokes which I respect a lot lol, I don't like it when comedians/comedic shows are biased all the time. My all time favorite is the one with the whale lmao oh God just thinking about it hahahaha. ahhh... anyway... lol

Which episode is that?

Dragon you'd be my first choice but I know your busy as a bee as it is anyway.   :hmm:

Woohoo, thnx I'm honored. I'm curious what sort of things would I have to do? If it isn't something time consuming, I could help.

Let me ask something, if there were say 100 votes, and I made 3 specific trophies just for voting, and randomly picked 3 names (computer random). Would that entice you despite the 1/33 chance? (1/33 totally just reminded me of FFVII 1/33 figures.... woops derailed my post... lol) That I wouldn't mind doing. They would look less impressive than the 1st and 20th trophies, much like how the 1st and 20th trophies arn't as impressive as the winner trophies. I've been thinking about this for a while, but am hesitant.... I have mixed feelings, as I don't want to lessen the value of the other trophies. They could be badges, but then I don't think anyone would care :/

I'm not too sure about doing that, like you said: too many rewards would lessen the value of the main trophies. Just look at the bright side: we broke the last Song Vote's record by... 1 vote! :P

I think he was talking about "Free Willzyx"

Yup thats the one lol... ahh good times... "It's still funny!!!"

have you tried talking to the chat crowd about it?

This has never occurred to me, that's an excellent idea!!! Ty!!! I'd like the post but I ran out :/ I really hate hitting my quota for the day...

I'm not too sure about doing that, like you said: too many rewards would lessen the value of the main trophies. Just look at the bright side: we broke the last Song Vote's record by... 1 vote! :P

I agree I don't want to lessen the values anymore.

That is true! And now we're 2 ahead! But I still want to hit 100 some day.... :hmm:

I noticed song vote isn't quite as fun when your song is doing awful  -_-

Your songs doing pretty good! You may just be used to winning ;) , I enjoy it every time I listen to it, which is regularly now!

I've never even come close to winning. It's still fun. You can't judge the merits of entering based on whether or not you win.

This! :D

• Like 1

I'm not surprised at the voting honestly. I haven't heard of a bunch of these songs either...I actually only knew 3 of these songs.  :S

*Is now thinking about how he would have won if he went with his first choice*

But honestly the song I entered is one I thought would be different from all the other entries. I think I chose well and didn't expect as many votes as I got. :D

Next song vote is going to be different though  B)

Tough one! Snake Eater would be an obvious choice, but then I saw that there is also Simple and Clean. I had to give my vote for One Winged Angel however. If it was anyother song from Metal Gear that would probably win, but since that song was never my favorite Nobuo takes the cake! This song brings a lot of nostalgia. FF7 being my first Final Fantasy and also the very first game that I really fell in love with. Also alot of other great songs!

Edited by LovesAnInjection
  • Like 1

Tough one! Snake Eater would be an obvious choice, but then I saw that there is also Simple and Clean. I had to give my vote for One Winged Angel however. If it was anyother song from Metal Gear that would probably win, but since that song was never my favorite Nobuo takes the cake! This song brings a lot of nostalgia. FF7 being my first Final Fantasy and also the very first game that I really fell in love with. Also alot of other great songs!

Did you know you can vote for more than 1 song?

I think 54 votes is great, 100 might be over-dreaming lol, getting 50+ people to watch the mashup and post their votes is pretty good in a Music related topic in a gaming forum ;)

I believe it's more than the SotM thread.

B) I'm an ambitious creature, 100 is just a stepping stone. B)  :D

Peoples song will be heard by as many as possible!!!! <3

[Edit: 1 vote away from 60! :brewing with excitement!!!:  :dance:

I've done my part. I added a status update and then 3 more people voted.

2b0396f44b67e2566c14e5a25b3f7093.jpg

lol You did good! I think you got more than 3 too!  :)

Voting is over!

I will announce the winners very soon  :)

Edited by Dav9834

Congratulations to the Winners!

And everyone else who participated!

Platinum Winner/s: Dragon-Archon - Utada Hikaru - Simple and Clean

Gold Winner/s: Tony Redgrave - Jason Miller - Rules of Nature

Silver Winner/s: Masamune_316 - Nobuo Uematsu - One-Winged Angel

Bronze Winner/s: Ethan Ruhkillmeez - Cynthia Harrell - Snake Eater

Your Trophies will be available within 24 hours, Probably sooner  :)

(Just so people know I take a photo of the results after the countdown ends, knew this day would come)

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 3

Congratulations to the Winners!

And everyone else who participated!

Platinum Winner/s: Dragon-Archon - Utada Hikaru - Simple and Clean

Gold Winner/s: Tony Redgrave - Jason Miller - Rules of Nature

Silver Winner/s: Masamune_316 - Nobuo Uematsu - One-Winged Angel

Bronze Winner/s: Ethan Ruhkillmeez - Cynthia Harrell - Snake Eater

Your Trophies will be available within 24 hours, Probably sooner  :)

(Just so people know I take a photo of the results after the countdown ends, knew this day would come)

Is this the first time we have 1 winner for each trophy?

Lol, someone actually deleted a vote and we're now back to 59 votes. Smart thinking.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Is this the first time we have 1 winner for each trophy?

Lol, someone actually deleted a vote and we're now back to 59 votes.

I actually think it is the first time!

Ya sneaky sneaky person, but I'm sneakier I take a screenshot of the results at the end  :ninja:  :D

Oh also the next loose song limitation is: Any Opening/Ending Song From a Tv-Shows/Anime/Movie/Game

(Opening song is self explanatory, Ending Song can be the last notable song in the movie(Not a bunch of talking over the song), OR any song in the credits!) :)

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2