ENTRY #1

3rd Place - Floriis - 7/32 - 18.75% Votes

9zoQYvy.png

ENTRY #2

4th Place - Masamune - 4/32 - 12.50% Votes

Mjc603x.png

ENTRY #4

Rules:
-All entries are submitted via Private Message to me, Ramonachan.
-Entries must be brand new and made for this SotM.
-All entries must remain anonymous and work should not be shown to others in advance.
-Names should not be on entries.
-Copies of the .xcf and .psd files should be kept as proof of work being legit.
-One may not vote for him/herself.
-Anyone that votes must have atleast 25 trophies on their profile to limit fake accounts.
-Signature must have "PSNP", "PSNProfiles", "SotM", or "Signature of the Month" on it.
-Max Size Restrictions: 500 x 275 (275 x 500 for vertical sigs).
-Original image must be sent along with entry.

-In the event of the host fucking up (Ramonachan) send all complaints to CMGravekeeper

Edited by Ramonachan
  • Like 2

Anyone else, who can't do stuff like this, just google image pictures of guitarists they know and think "Hey if I knew how to do this stuff this pic would win for sure."?

lol I found 2 because I remembered them from a long time ago. Wishing I had tried learning how to do this stuff back in high school when I had the chance.

• Like 2

Anyone else, who can't do stuff like this, just google image pictures of guitarists they know and think "Hey if I knew how to do this stuff this pic would win for sure."?

lol I found 2 because I remembered them from a long time ago. Wishing I had tried learning how to do this stuff back in high school when I had the chance.

You can always look up DeviantART tutorials.  Signature making doesn't really require any high school education.. it helps if you learned Photoshop then, but it's easy enough to understand without it.

• Like 3

You can always look up DeviantART tutorials.  Signature making doesn't really require any high school education.. it helps if you learned Photoshop then, but it's easy enough to understand without it.

I have some bookmarked. 

I said high school because I actually think that there was a class specifically for using editing programs. Been a while though so I'm not too sure. I decided for some reason Accounting I and II were going to be better.  :facepalm:

• Like 2

Wishing I had tried learning how to do this stuff back in high school when I had the chance.

Yeah, it's not that hard once you get the hang of it. I like to think I have at least "average" skill when it comes to signatures, & I'm 100% self-taught (using Gimp, I thought that was a little more simple than Photoshop).

• Like 4

I have some bookmarked. 

I said high school because I actually think that there was a class specifically for using editing programs. Been a while though so I'm not too sure. I decided for some reason Accounting I and II were going to be better.  :facepalm:

They probably are better for career point of views.  Very few people actually make it as professional graphic designers and in my honest opinion, most photoshop classes are kind of crap, the ones I have been in don't really go past the basics (something that can be learned within like an hour of messing around with the software.. I guess it depends how well you adapt to softwares though, I can figure out mostly any software within a short amount of time, just being allowed to do my own thing).  Photoshop is something you can self learn very easily and probably better than going to a class for it.  I'm self learned in Photoshop as when I did art at school, a lot of the teachers didn't really know how the software was used but it was on the computers and I played around with it until I learned it.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 4

They probably are better for career point of views.  Very few people actually make it as professional graphic designers and in my honest opinion, most photoshop classes are kind of crap, the ones I have been in don't really go past the basics (something that can be learned within like an hour of messing around with the software.. I guess it depends how well you adapt to softwares though, I can figure out mostly any software within a short amount of time, just being allowed to do my own thing).  Photoshop is something you can self learn very easily and probably better than going to a class for it.  I'm self learned in Photoshop as when I did art at school, a lot of the teachers didn't really know how the software was used but it was on the computers and I played around with it until I learned it.

I had no idea it was that easy to self learn. I'm going to give it a try.

• Like 4

I have some bookmarked. 

Accounting classes are the shit.

• Like 2

Accounting classes are the shit.

I was really bad at them. I know I did well in class, but despite passing most of my tests and such I didn't really retain much or understand it. 

Thankfully in both classes there was at least 1 person that made it fun/tolerable. Otherwise I likely would've dropped it for another course.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I had no idea it was that easy to self learn. I'm going to give it a try.

It's the way to go for everything imo, wish I self taught past Trig though(which imo is overrated as being difficult, it's not) ... Calc would be helpful at times :(, but now I don't have time to do that and everything else.

Small world, currently self teaching accounting myself, but for career... :/ Not so bad, just wish they wouldn't change the laws constantly :facepalm:

Alright im ready to see these guitarists! :D Best of luck to everyone!

• Like 1

I went with 4, though all were great, wasn't an easy decision. I was a little disappointed that none made my eye go to any specific location, they went kind of everywhere. All gorgeous Sigs, props to everyone ahead of time! Easily can tell each one had a lot of custom hand work put into it.

• Like 2

This will be a much tougher competition now that there are fewer entries but that doesn't mean they are less awesome, they're even better.

I voted for #1, good luck to all the artists! (It's kind of easy to see who makes their respective signature since there styles are vastly different from another ^_^)

Edited by Oblivion
  • Like 2

This will be a much tougher competition now that there are fewer entries but that doesn't mean they are less awesome, they're even better.

I've voted, good luck to all the artists! (It's kind of easy to see who makes their respective signature since there styles are vastly different from another ^_^)

Ya I can tell at least 2 of who did which Sig for sure, all 4 if I make an educated guess lol
  • Like 1