Official PSNP SOTM XXIV - Results

33 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature!

• Entry #1
    • Entry #2
    • Entry #3
    • Entry #4

I actually thought sig #1 wasn't from Demon, because that would be too obvious :facepalm:.

Do you know from which anime those renders are?

Cool, so I can do the obvious and still not be able to be figured out? :P

Cross that; looks like you the only one. lol

I will try to be a lot less obvious next time. xD

Congrats to Ramonachan.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

#3 is Super Sonico according to google

#4 is Akiyama Mio from K-On according to google

Ok, thnx :D.

Cool, so I can do the obvious and still not be able to be figured out? :P

Cross that; looks like you the only one. lol

I will try to be a lot less obvious next time. xD

Congrats to Ramonachan.

Yeah I was clearly overthinking it :facepalm:.

• Like 1

Congrats Ramonachan! :yay: I kinda seen that coming a mile away though. :P

I was able to guess who did all the other sigs correctly too, 1's render gave Demon's identity away instantly, I could tell 3 was Ramonachan's because of the font, 4's was definitely... oh wait, that was me, :P & 2's was a random guess.

I was kinda surprised how similar my signature & Floriis's was though, I think I even remember seeing that render while I was looking for mine. :P

4 is yours? I forgot to mention it when I voted but your render is actually a bassist, not a guitarist... Tsk. :P

• Like 1

4 is yours? I forgot to mention it when I voted but your render is actually a bassist, not a guitarist... Tsk. :P

Well, sorry I don't know the difference! crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 I enjoy music, but I know nothing about the instruments or musicians. :P

That's why the very first thing I asked on the topic was: "So basically if it has someone holding a guitar in it, it's good, right?", nobody really answered, so I figured yes.

• Like 1

Well, sorry I don't know the difference! crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 I enjoy music, but I know nothing about the instruments or musicians. :P

That's why the very first thing I asked on the topic was: "So basically if it has someone holding a guitar in it, it's good, right?", nobody really answered, so I figured yes.

In that case you could've used Demyx :awesome:.

• Like 1

A guitar has 6 strings and a bass has 4, you can just count the knob thingies for tuning. :P And dw, that's pretty much the extent of my musical knowledge as well. xD

• Like 1

A guitar has 6 strings and a bass has 4, you can just count the knob thingies for tuning. :P And dw, that's pretty much the extent of my musical knowledge as well. xD

You do know that its called a Bass Guitar, right? No of course you don't.

The so called knobs are for tuning yes and they're just called tuners.

The knobs on the body are for Volume and Tone Control for equalizing the sound you want the guitar to produce when it hits the amplification system its hooked to.

This is a traditional Bass.

contra-slide1.jpg

Edited by Ramonachan
  • Like 1

The knobs on the body are for Volume and Tone Control for equalizing the sound you want the guitar to produce when it hits the amplification system its hooked to.

pic

You seem to have missed the part where I said that my musical knowledge is limited as well. I know just enough to tell instruments apart. :D

• Like 1

Congrats Ramonachan :yay:.

That's just what Ramonachan wants you to believe. I bet he planned this coup all along and kidnapped cmgravekeeper :P.

Then i present you with yet another question: How was he able to find out gravekeeper's password? Some say it is 70 characters long.

Lmao you don't really believe that Ramonachan kidnapped and brainwashed me to take over PSNProfiles and the entire world? Plus my password is 69 characters long. ;)

contra-slide1.jpg

Ramon laying down the law. ;)

• Like 2

Lmao you don't really believe that Ramonachan kidnapped and brainwashed me to take over PSNProfiles and the entire world? Plus my password is 69 characters long. ;)

Lol, no I read the post where you said you were extremely busy and Ramonachan would take over the SotM.

• Like 1

iOzt9.png

Seems that Archon and Raitandrul were the only ones to agree on one thing, but Royalredpanda's suggestion triggered some memories of an old SOTM.

I have to say Black and White is a very interesting theme to experiment and has the broadest range in terms of acceptability for entries.

I'll decide tomorrow when I post the new thread. :)

:shakefist: Dragon what have you done!!

Well looks like my suggestion of Game/s is out lol.

Sounds good! Can't wait!

• Like 2

I'm going with black and white, you guys will be in for a surprise the next SOTM.

I've got a question: for black & white, does that mean just a black & white type theme for the sig (like characters, architecture, etc), or literally black & white (as in no color at all)?

Also, were you or CMG doing the next SotM? I was just wondering so I know who to send my sig to. :P

• Like 2

I've got a question: for black & white, does that mean just a black & white type theme for the sig (like characters, architecture, etc), or literally black & white (as in no color at all)?

Also, were you or CMG doing the next SotM? I was just wondering so I know who to send my sig to. :P

I'll be hosting, send entries to me. And the signature has to be black and white in color. You can have any image or character inside the signature.

• Like 2