Official PSNP SOTM XXIV - Results

33 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature!

• Entry #1
    • Entry #2
    • Entry #3
    • Entry #4

1 or 3. 1 has amazing coloring and perspective so I voted for it. 3 has little too much working on for me, even though it's still amazing. 2 is too pink and nothing really special anyway. And 4 is just I dunno the girl's leg looks a little weird and it has a bad balance with contrast of warm and cold colors. :P

• Like 2

Basically, to sum it up Gravekeeper is going to be busy for awhile with real life and Ramon is taking over SOTM for the next few months in his place.

Pretty much this, I don't know how I even manage to keep my hobbies and this in check, I'm pretty busy myself with my job and summer classes.

Edited by Ramonachan
  • Like 3

Completely forgot about the SotM :facepalm:. There aren't as many sigs as I expected, but those 4 are all amazing :holy:. Eventually managed to narrow it down to #2 and #4. After staring at them for a few minutes, I decided to do what I always do when I can't decide: flip a coin. 

And my vote goes to..... sig #4 :yay:.

• Like 1

Damn, those are some beautiful sigs, makes it that much harder to choose  :hmm:

But there's something about #2 that pleases my eye, perhaps the contrast between the "axe" and the background. Or maybe I'm just a sucker for everything pink(ish)  :awesome:

So, voted for #2  :yay:

• Like 1

Pretty much this, I don't know how I even manage to keep my hobbies and this in check, I'm pretty busy myself with my job and summer classes.

I sympathize a lot, a really lot, trust me.  -_- << this is how I feel all the time lol

• Like 1

For next SotM could the poll be public to see who voted on which signature? It would be interesting to see who prefers what type of style. :)

Ugh I swear I checked the Public votes option, *sigh* history repeats itself. Sorry guys....

That's happened to me a few times by accident too. Just ask Sly to make votes public. He's the only one who can do it.

Where is mr. Gravekeeper?

As Ramonachan and Demon have said, I've been busy with real life stuff. I kind of made a semi return a few weeks back but then my laptop's hard drive conveniently died so I've been on and off. You'll all see me more active soon enough though. :P

1st Place - Ramonachan - 15/32 - 46.88% Votes

h4qwx33.png

ENTRY #3

2nd Place - DEMON - 7/32 - 21.88% Votes

V1HayNx.png

ENTRY #1

3rd Place - Floriis - 7/32 - 18.75% Votes

9zoQYvy.png

ENTRY #2

4th Place - Masamune - 4/32 - 12.50% Votes

Mjc603x.png

ENTRY #4

And this month comes to a close! I wonder who will ever stop this tug of war between Demon and the Squid.

Thanks to everyone who entered and voted! 

I'm leaving it up to the community to decide, leave a comment on the status below on what you think next month's theme should be.

---->July SOTM Theme <----

Edited by Ramonachan
  • Like 2

Congrats to Ramon! He definitely deserves it. Great job to everybody else that participated, i loved all of your sigs this time and i wouldn't be ashamed to say that all of you are winners in my book.

Next theme might be a bit tricky, since i was thinking of historical events that have happened during the month of July could fit well. Or i could just go with you know summer, flowers and rainbows. I think it's probably best to wait and see if somebody comes up with another better idea than mine.

• Like 1

Congrats Ramonachan :yay:.

Basically, to sum it up Gravekeeper is going to be busy for awhile with real life and Ramon is taking over SOTM for the next few months in his place.

That's just what Ramonachan wants you to believe. I bet he planned this coup all along and kidnapped cmgravekeeper :P.

• Like 1

Congrats Ramonachan! :yay: I kinda seen that coming a mile away though. :P

I was able to guess who did all the other sigs correctly too, 1's render gave Demon's identity away instantly, I could tell 3 was Ramonachan's because of the font, 4's was definitely... oh wait, that was me, :P & 2's was a random guess.

I was kinda surprised how similar my signature & Floriis's was though, I think I even remember seeing that render while I was looking for mine. :P

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 1

Congrats Ramonachan! :yay: I kinda seen that coming a mile away though. :P

I was able to guess who did all the other sigs correctly too, 1's render gave Demon's identity away instantly, 

Wow I actually got only 1 right...

I actually thought sig #1 wasn't from Demon, because that would be too obvious :facepalm:.

I was kinda surprised how similar my signature & Floriis's was though, I think I even remember seeing that render while I was looking for mine. :P

Do you know from which anime those renders are?

• Like 2