Where's Pikachu?

Dead Weight

I wanted to ask Ninetales, but I figuered he was too close to Togepi. Asking all the Eeveelutions didn't occur to me though :facepalm:.

But if you still haven't had enough, here are some bonus challenges:

1. Heatran
  2. Ledyba
  3. Plusle
  4. Wynaut
  5. Dratini
  6. Slugma
  7. Machop
  8. Shaymin
  9. Stantler
  10. Swablu
  11. Vibrava
  12. Poliwag
  13. Psyduck
  14. Stunky
  15. Skunktank
  16. All Eeveelutions :P

Btw do you see Giratina? I couldn't find it.

1. between rotom and vespiqueen
  2. between muk and houndour
  3. between makuhita and gulpin
  4. between regice and flygon
  5. between yanma and clefable
  6. between ariados and blissy
  7. between machamp and shelder
  8. between mime jr and pachirisu
  9. between donphan and smeargle
  10. between clampearl and wailmer
  11. between dusclops and numel
  12. between golduck and kabutops
  13. between persian and horsea
  14. between staravia and spiritomb
  15. between croagunk and gastrodon pink
  16. eevee is between spinerac and vaporeon. jolteon is between electabuzz and octillary. flareon is between jumpluff and victreebel. vaporeon is between eevee and electrode. espeon is between houndoom and lanturn. umbreon is between sunflora and misdreavus. leafeon is between venusaur and weavile. glaceon is between palkia and riolu.

I couldn't catch Giratina either. Can anyone else catch 'em all?

1. between rotom and vespiqueen
  2. between muk and houndour
  3. between makuhita and gulpin
  4. between regice and flygon
  5. between yanma and clefable
  6. between ariados and blissy
  7. between machamp and shelder
  8. between mime jr and pachirisu
  9. between donphan and smeargle
  10. between clampearl and wailmer
  11. between dusclops and numel
  12. between golduck and kabutops
  13. between persian and horsea
  14. between staravia and spiritomb
  15. between croagunk and gastrodon pink
  16. eevee is between spinerac and vaporeon. jolteon is between electabuzz and octillary. flareon is between jumpluff and victreebel. vaporeon is between eevee and electrode. espeon is between houndoom and lanturn. umbreon is between sunflora and misdreavus. leafeon is between venusaur and weavile. glaceon is between palkia and riolu.

I couldn't catch Giratina either. Can anyone else catch 'em all?

UdFfnqUQ.png

Maybe Giratina is missing.

• Like 1

UdFfnqUQ.png

Maybe Giratina is missing.

I was looking for both formes and I didn't see it at all. Maybe the person who made the picture was trolling. They said they'd include all of them and they wanted any Pokemon fan to rage when they found out it wasn't in the picture with all the other first 4 gens of pokemon.

Um... that would be too easy, in that case every answer would be correct because you couldn't prove that the Pokemon your opponent chose isn't a transformed Ditto xD

Eventually you could give that as a answer or what theguytom's said but that's after wasting your time looking for him.

But if you want it to make it a genuine challenge you could modify the picture and have two pokemon's of same kind and the Ditto would be one of them. You would have to make a new picture though because if you just change few placements you can figure easily figure out which pokemon has the duplicates just by comparing the new picture to the old one.

Eventually you could give that as a answer or what theguytom's said but that's after wasting your time looking for him.

But if you want it to make it a genuine challenge you could modify the picture and have two pokemon's of same kind and the Ditto would be one of them. You would have to make a new picture though because if you just change few placements you can figure easily figure out which pokemon has the duplicates just by comparing the new picture to the old one.

If you're up for a challenge, try finding Snover and Tangrowth. I couldn't find them.

• 2 weeks later...