Baby Boomer glitched?

ackendo_

On their Twitter, Honeyslug say that the patch will fix various issues, including crocodiles in the hub and the Baby Boomer spawn rate. 

They also state that it is technically possible to achieve Baby Boomer, as the spawn rates vary on a miniscule level with each play of the level, meaning that their may be enough time to get 40, but they have stated that this is extremely rare.

Have a scroll through and see what their doing if you like:
https://twitter.com/thehoneyslug/with_replies

:)

On their Twitter, Honeyslug say that the patch will fix various issues, including crocodiles in the hub and the Baby Boomer spawn rate. 

They also state that it is technically possible to achieve Baby Boomer, as the spawn rates vary on a miniscule level with each play of the level, meaning that their may be enough time to get 40, but they have stated that this is extremely rare.

Have a scroll through and see what their doing if you like:

https://twitter.com/thehoneyslug/with_replies

:)

Ok, then I take back what I said, I wasn't aware of that (I haven't followed this as close as I tough..).

killed the left mothership right before it gets the egg. An i was able to get the right mothership to spit out 2 - 3 more babies after and i got the trophy.

One more thing quickly kill the two aliens that are on each side of the map and try to have the most animals that are 6 point, I feel that the mothership spit faster babies.

Edited by Lostuguesh

killed the left mothership right before it gets the egg. An i was able to get the right mothership to spit out 2 - 3 more babies after and i got the trophy.
One more thing quickly kill the two aliens that are on each side of the map and try to have the most animals that are 6 point, I feel that the mothership spit faster babies.

The two motherships arrives in between two or three second of different. Left is the first and right the second.

I can't do more than 39...can you post your share video?

when do you kill the left mothership? you mean right near the area of the egg? right outside of the purple grounds where the Egg is? Because once you do that, the right mothership just walks at a normal pace, and spits only 1 baby, and then the right motherships comes way to close to the egg, before it spits another one and you fail

What did you do specifically from the start?

Did you:

1. gather nearly all the animals on the top and near the power up area and blew up the barriers of both sides, get first batch of babies

2. sent two lackies to kill the first or the second set of babies that came out

3. Send the two elephants or hippos and wiped out the two aliens on the outer rim

4. then have the babies you have in the grass, and repeated?

5. after all babies are borned, repeat till there is no more grass for birth

6. then retreated to the bottom near the egg (including getting all the animals that are sleeping there)

7. just camped till one of the left mothership got close to the outer rim of the purple area? or very nearby to the egg? 

8. then it magically spawned out 2-3 babies despite its set movement/birthing rate and you let it eat the egg? (or kill the mothership in that tiny fraction of time?)

is this what you did?

I just don't get this sh**, tried at least 240 times already (Back-to-back); blaming the dev's for mistaking internal QA results would translate well into public release; even knowing that their testing environment is whole 'nother sh** compare to the actual external environment. Sigh.

• Like 1

in fact everything happens at the end of level when the Mothership and ready to swallow the egg, there is still a chance that one or two baby spits and these at that time in that small fraction of a second that it must first kill the baby before the Mothership swallows the egg I noticed that if this is the right Mothership which launches the first baby at the beginning of the level then there is likely to succeed to have the 40. once I have a good group of animals I run on each Mothership an animal that takes 6 life I feel it makes them faster after spitting! It is random at the beginning when the first baby is launched. I got to the end of 32th try.

Ps-I can not afford to make a video to explain, I did on the Playstation Vita.

in fact everything happens at the end of level when the Mothership and ready to swallow the egg, there is still a chance that one or two baby spits and these at that time in that small fraction of a second that it must first kill the baby before the Mothership swallows the egg I noticed that if this is the right Mothership which launches the first baby at the beginning of the level then there is likely to succeed to have the 40. once I have a good group of animals I run on each Mothership an animal that takes 6 life I feel it makes them faster after spitting! It is random at the beginning when the first baby is launched. I got to the end of 32th try.

Ps-I can not afford to make a video to explain, I did on the Playstation Vita.

you heard it here folks, done on the Vita because the Vita's glitch is a lot different from the ps4 platform