Xseed are localising a load of games

Superbuu3

Now only a lot of games have to be purchased. =)  This is just first wave.  Im happy EU/NA get more J-Game love :)  .   

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos reminds me a little bit of "lollipop chainsaw" ... a lot of skin -> killing zombies ^^

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus is a must have .

Corpse Party: Blood Drivei heard a lot of good things about corps party , sad the first one is a PC release.

One question, some months ago I was checking upcoming games for playstation and i found a game like Senran Kagura  Estival versus. I just checked some videos in this moment and something is missing from the game I saw that time. I remember that the players besides the shinobi transformation had something when they screamed and rip off skirt or blouse with a bouncing explosion. So, which game is that?

One question, some months ago I was checking upcoming games for playstation and i found a game like Senran Kagura  Estival versus. I just checked some videos in this moment and something is missing from the game I saw that time. I remember that the players besides the shinobi transformation had something when they screamed and rip off skirt or blouse with a bouncing explosion. So, which game is that?

Do you mean Senran Kagura Bon appetit?

BASED XSEED, keep fighting the good fight. Now I just want some xbox localizations and then I fully commit my life to you.

XSeed deserves major props for showing the Vita so much love this year.

XSEED are the light in PS Vita's darkness. 

Do you mean Senran Kagura Bon appetit?

Well, I checked bon appetit and it's about hitting notes, the game I watched was like Estival versus, a beat 'm up, but when the characters were weak one part of the outfit got rip off. But checking Estival versus videos I just see the Shinobi transformation and then after a myriad of combos you just defeat the opponent, which is cool because the thing with the other game i think it was distracting, but i needed to verify if it was for ps3 or ps4

Well I found it, it's Shinovi versus but it's psvita, so i'll have to get Estival versus.

Well, I checked bon appetit and it's about hitting notes, the game I watched was like Estival versus, a beat 'm up, but when the characters were weak one part of the outfit got rip off. But checking Estival versus videos I just see the Shinobi transformation and then after a myriad of combos you just defeat the opponent, which is cool because the thing with the other game i think it was distracting, but i needed to verify if it was for ps3 or ps4

Well I found it, it's Shinovi versus but it's psvita, so i'll have to get Estival versus.

Ok, i was little bit confused about the  "scream to rip cloth" ..   Shinovi versus is very nice game :)

~IN XSEED WE TRUST~

And seriously, Buu...

WHERE...

IS...

THE...

PART...

ABOUT...

TiTS?!

(You guys know what I mean, right?)

Or is this is just E3-only line-up? Because you are missing a few descriptions. TiTS, Magna, Ys, ... Or you omitted non-trophy games?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1