Still possible to platinum?

riku1274

Is the multiplayer still active enough to fairly easily platinum? Also I have a PS3 but no access to it till I'm back in college in fall so I if I get it via ps now and get all trophies to platinum would I have to start from beginning on the PS3 to get dlc trophies?

I'm pretty sure the game doesn't need to be really active.

IIRC you can pretty much solo the entire thing through the Wolfpack mode.

Winning Team might be the only one you need others for.

Worst case scenario you can start a boosting session here when that trophy comes up.

Awesome I just got into ac a couple months ago and just platinumed and 100 percented black flag and liberation and am working on the same for rogue now so I believe this is the last game of the kenway saga

what? neither of the 3 games you mentioned have any characters in common.

• Like 1

I dont think that characters in Liberation are connected to Ac 3/4.

At ending of Ac4 you find that you played as

Grandfather of Connor

. Connection is also hinted at start of AC4 in present time section. This connection is also mentioned in Ac3 Tyranny of king Washington dlc, but name wasnt given there.

Edit. Havent played Rogue yet but wikipedia says that you get to see Hathan Kenway and some other common characters from Ac3/4.

Edited by Kavatus
  • Like 1

I dont think that characters in Liberation are connected to Ac 3/4.

At ending of Ac4 you find that you played as

Grandfather of Connor

. Connection is also hinted at start of AC4 in present time section. This connection is also mentioned in Ac3 Tyranny of king Washington dlc, but name wasnt given there.

I just got [...] black flag [...] liberation [...] rogue

no ac3 mention, but you still might have a point because I barely watched a few videos of rogue, so I might have missed stuff

ACIV is the only game that has no characters, that I can remember, in ACIII. (Not really counting Haytham...unless you want to I suppose.)

In the spoiler tag is how the games connect when it comes to characters.

ACIV comes first. Adewale is featured and at the very end is Haytham.

Rogue is next and only shares Adewale.  Haytham is now an adult in the game.

ACIII is last and features Achilles who is kinda central in both games. Haytham is also a main character in ACIII.

They share some characters but are called the Kenway Saga because unlike Ezio's Trilogy it features 3 generations of the Kenway bloodline. Edward, Haytham, and finally Connor.

Liberation is the only game that doesn't have much to do with anything. Aveline does know Connor but he's not really important.

EDIT:

As I was editing to maybe say what Kavatus might have meant about OP's comment...he explained what he meant lol.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

no ac3 mention, but you still might have a point because I barely watched a few videos of rogue, so I might have missed stuff

When Riku1274 said that this is last game of Kenway saga I figured he means Ac3 as this is Ac3 section.

I only started the MP last week and I'm done with the main MP trophies, it's very easy to rush though the trophies super quick.

You only need one winning public match for the winning team trophy and it's pretty quick to get a game.  Everything else you can grind through in solo wolfpack.  It's nothing like the amount of time needed for AC; Black Flag.

• Like 1

It's very easy to just knock out the multiplayer trophies in Assassin's Creed III. If I remember rightly you only need to get to level 20, which is quick, easy and extremely fun on Wolfpack Mode, which, as the guys have been saying, is playable by yourself and you still get the xp you  need to level up. The DLC is pretty fun too, you'll probably have to boost the revives and stuns though, but that's really only if you're going for 100%.

So yeah, level 20, not as long as AC: Brotherhood or Black Flag. It really is a doddle.

When Riku1274 said that this is last game of Kenway saga I figured he means Ac3 as this is Ac3 section.

I did mean that

It's very easy to just knock out the multiplayer trophies in Assassin's Creed III. If I remember rightly you only need to get to level 20, which is quick, easy and extremely fun on Wolfpack Mode, which, as the guys have been saying, is playable by yourself and you still get the xp you  need to level up. The DLC is pretty fun too, you'll probably have to boost the revives and stuns though, but that's really only if you're going for 100%.

So yeah, level 20, not as long as AC: Brotherhood or Black Flag. It really is a doddle.

Cool cause I reached the level 55 in black flag and it didn't bother me too much

ACIV is the only game that has no characters, that I can remember, in ACIII. (Not really counting Haytham...unless you want to I suppose.)

In the spoiler tag is how the games connect when it comes to characters.

ACIV comes first. Adewale is featured and at the very end is Haytham.

Rogue is next and only shares Adewale.  Haytham is now an adult in the game.

ACIII is last and features Achilles who is kinda central in both games. Haytham is also a main character in ACIII.

They share some characters but are called the Kenway Saga because unlike Ezio's Trilogy it features 3 generations of the Kenway bloodline. Edward, Haytham, and finally Connor.

Sorry for confusion. I know liberation technically isn't considered in the kenway saga, but I always seem to count it cause it is the hand held tie to to 3.

Liberation is the only game that doesn't have much to do with anything. Aveline does know Connor but he's not really important.

EDIT:

As I was editing to maybe say what Kavatus might have meant about OP's comment...he explained what he meant lol.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Is the Multiplayer always too empty?, I have tried since sunday the Wolfpack multiplayer since saturday night and I have only played 2 times some hours ago

Depends on the mode you're trying to play, Manhunt and Deathmatch always seems to have people playing them, Artifact Assault seems to be full of competitive players (people in clans), so stay away from that. Wolfpack is luck-based, will depend at what time of the day you're playing.

But you don't even need to play with other people, you can just play Wolfpack alone, no? Randumbs will usually mess with your score, it's best to play alone to get as many points (XP) as possible.

• 9 months later...