Copa America results guess thread

Raitandrul

A bit too late for Chile, but I can still guess Mexico. Glad I noticed the thread.

June 13th: Mexico 2 - 1 Bolivia

June 13th: Uruguay 3 - 0 Jamaica

13th: Argentina 1 - 1Paraguay

14th: Colombia 3 - 1 Venezuela

14th: Brazil 3 - 0 Peru

A bit too late for Chile, but I can still guess Mexico. Glad I noticed the thread.

Can I join this? Just seen this thread my predictions are:

Uruguay 2-0 Jamaica

Argentina 1-0 Paraguay

Colombia 3-1 Venezuela

Brazil 2-0 Peru

You're in!

@ilumixZ, you can still guess Mexico vs Bolivia

Thanks for letting me join :)

Mexico 3-0 Bolivia

Uruguay 2-0 Jamaica

Argentina 1-0 Paraguay

Colombia 3-1 Venezuela

Brazil 2-0 Peru

Judging by your predictions it seems that you two know the teams so I'm giving you 1 point too for the Chile victory (everyone got it right) :)

If anyone opposes to this decision, or think it's unfair, just tell us your point of view please. I personally think it's fair because everyone guessed that Chile would win, it was pretty obvious. 

Congrats Vivinho333, only you managed to guess a draw between Mexico and Bolivia!

I thought there would be some goals at least :( well, better one point than nothing but I wouldn't be against some extra point for being the only one guessing the draw... :angel:  (just kidding, you're the boss here so you're the one who makes the rules)

Edited by Vivinho333

I thought there would be some goals at least :( well, better one point than nothing but I wouldn't be against some extra point for being the only one guessing the draw... :angel:  (just kidding, you're the boss here so you're the one who makes the rules)

I'm trying to make it simple, and football point system alike, hope you understand, the maximum you get is a Congratulations! :P

I'm trying to make it simple, and football point system alike, hope you understand, the maximum you get is a Congratulations! :P

Ok, no big deal, I feel proud enough just by knowing I'm the only one who got the draw right, and I'm also the only one who bet on a draw for Argentina.

• Like 1

Is it too late to join??? I hope not!!

Here's my guesses just in case :)

Colombia 4-0 Venezuela

Brazil 3-0 Peru

I missed the other 2 games :(

You already missed 4 games :S But obviously you can join, I'll give you 2 points (for obvious Chile and Uruguay win, everyone guessed right)

Edited by Raitandrul

Am I good or what? I'm like the only one who guessed all the results right B)

Nicely done! :)

Also, nearly everyone expected more from Mexico, Uruguay and Argentina, these teams are letting us down! xD  (except DariganX who got Uruguay score spot on and Vivinho333 guessing a double draw)

Maybe I was too ambitious with that: 4 - 0  :hmm: .  I'm starting to have doubts about my B 3 - P 0  :D

I will have to think more about my scores too, turns out that Venezuela beat Colombia, no one guessed that one right! And atm Brazil vs Peru is a draw *still being played*