Square Enix Wants to Add Online to Kingdom Hearts 3

Venocide

I was very excited with Kingdom Hearts 3 but then till I see this, I was like.. uh oh. that's bad idea (my level of hype went down now) not because of mp trophies but I still think it's bad idea, like how it added to Tomb Raider.. or maybe it's just me I enjoyed so much single player experience on KH1 and KH2 on PS2.

I'm curious as to how online features translated into online multiplayer. You should all know better than this.

I'm probably more disappointed over people losing interest in KH3 over an online component possibly being in the game, that may or may not be online multiplayer. If anything, you should be dropping it for whatever extra convoluted story they add to the fine mess they've made.

#lightningforpartnerinfrozenworldconfirmed

• 1 month later...

Bad idea. Unless there's co-op. Why do developers have to shove online in everywhere these days?!  :facepalm:

I wouldn't even want co-op in a Kingdom Hearts game, but that is just me of course. I never played BBS on the PSP and could never experience the Mirage Arena co-op, but I've read iffy responses; some said it was good, others it was stupid hard. Who knows though?  :unsure: 

I've read that they've decided on all the worlds, but nothing that says they're finished. Also, in the most recent interview, Nomura said that he hasn't decided on the ending, or what to do with the secret movie. They still have quite a bit to go.

Oh okay, cool. I know Tangled will be in there, but as for the other worlds, I am quite curious.

I'm not gonna judge them before I know what it is. Who knows maybe it will be great? People crying about online modes is so 2014 duhhhhh.

Maybe, but I'd still prefer the traditional SP experience. Though, I guess we'll see soon enough I am sure.