Platinum Impossible for DS4 Users?

Certain games on the PS3 just won't work with the DualShock 4 controller. It's just a compatibility issue, and there's no workaround, except use a PS3 controller. The Fallout games will work with every button except L2 and R2. Also, check this link if you need to: http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/DualShock_4_Compatible_PlayStation_3_Games  

Edited by icameron625

Certain games on the PS3 just won't work with the DualShock 4 controller. It's just a compatibility issue, and there's no workaround, except use a PS3 controller. The Fallout games will work with every button except L2 and R2. Also, check this link if you need to: http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/DualShock_4_Compatible_PlayStation_3_Games  

Thanks for the link. 

You telling me I can't get the platinum on this game using a Move either? THIS IS BULLSHIT!

So you're complaining that using technology that's years ahead of the game somehow doesn't work?

Fuck, I guess I can't use my HoloLens either. /:

I'm not really complaining, just trying to figure out if there's a workaround, which I've found out there is none. Sorry if I came off like I was complaining,

• 1 month later...

Try loading the game up with a DS3 (make sure the DS4 or any other controller is unplugged and unconnected) and once you're in the game, disconnect the DS3, plug the DS4 in and it should work fine.

The way I have to do it is start up with the DS3 making sure the DS4 is unplugged, load up and then plug the DS4 back in and change it to controller one under settings. If the DS4 is plugged in when the game loads it tends to screw up the DS3 working too.