Last Car and Sweet Tooth?

m0nst3rG4m3r007

You need to play with every car for atleast one time in order to unlock it

I think there's also something more (or less) to this too. I have all vehicles unlocked and I have NOT used or driven in all vehicles. *shrug*

I don't think just using the cars does it. I didn't get Sweet Tooth until I actually had a win recorded with every car. So I'd say you need to win a match with every car. Mode doesn't seem to matter, I did it between online matches and season mode.

I don't think just using the cars does it. I didn't get Sweet Tooth until I actually had a win recorded with every car. So I'd say you need to win a match with every car. Mode doesn't seem to matter, I did it between online matches and season mode.

I had a similar experience. I got the Sweet Tooth car after having one win with each car. Might be luck, but on my last win the reward for the match was actually Sweet Tooth.

You need to play with every car for atleast one time in order to unlock it

No, you need to win with every car once excluding the venom and merc :)

I got all cars, never won with any of those and i checked an other site that is more updated on the game and they say this as well xD

Edited by anton1453

No, you need to win with every car once excluding the venom and merc :)

I got all cars, never won with any of those and i checked an other site that is more updated on the game and they say this as well xD

Even that may not be exactly it. Sweet Tooth unlocked for me without having a win with Breakout

I got Sweet Tooth without using most of the cars at all. I think it's a random drop, and the last car you will unlock.

Just keep playing matches, and it will unlock on the way to the :gold: Stocked trophy. 

Edit: I have proof too, because I captured the video of Sweet Tooth unlocking, then going to my garage and showing that most of the cars have not won a match. You'll have to take my word for it that they were not used at all. 

But I keep forgetting to bring my portable HDD into work so I can upload to YT.

Edited by StrickenBiged

Okay, well I was looking at youtube, and this guy said play with all the starter cars, and win 1 match with all, that's what I did, So I played with gizmo -> octane won a game for each of them and it unlocked, thanks everyone for trying to help anyway.