Any recommendations for a good vita game with not insane trophies?

anton1453

o.O the Re;birth versions  have these credits grind and some even Max lily ranks to everyone *staaare at Hyperdevotion*... I am surprised that Rebirth 1 is now Uncommon plat...

Re;birth1 actually doesn't have the Lilly trophies. But still, if the Lilly grind is exactly like in Victory except with more characters, then it's really not an issue at all tbh.

I dunno how the credits go in R2 or R3, but so far I'm on chapter 4 in R1 and I already have 100k without killing any Cliones.

Edited by Xhillia

Re;birth1 actually doesn't have the Lilly trophies. But still, if the Lilly grind is exactly like in Victory except with more characters, then it's really not an issue at all tbh.

I dunno how the credits go in R2 or R3, but so far I'm on chapter 4 in R1 and I already have 100k without killing any Cliones.

*still glaring with killing intent with Hyperdevotion Lily ranking* 

good luck with grind then... 99.9 M to go ^_^ tbh it is not that hard grind.. but still... I still consider it too much time consuming grind... 

good luck with grind then... 99.9 M to go ^_^ tbh it is not that hard grind.. but still... I still consider it too much time consuming grind... 

Oh right xD I keep thinking that the trophy is for getting 1 million.

Adds PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Dokuro, Putty Squad, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Need for Speed: Most Wanted and Lone Survivor to the ever growing list :-)

All the lego games are pretty easy and none stressful, easy to play with vita while watching TV at the same time.

Oh right xD I keep thinking that the trophy is for getting 1 million.

Weeeell... that could explain why you thought it wasn't a grind .P

It's not THAT bad as in R1 but still pretty annoying.

But in R3 you just want to get it to prove to developers that it wasn't your last trophy :awesome:

That was fun! Like tooooootally fun!

=D

Weeeell... that could explain why you thought it wasn't a grind .P

It's not THAT bad as in R1 but still pretty annoying.

But in R3 you just want to get it to prove to developers that it wasn't your last trophy :awesome:

That was fun! Like tooooootally fun!

=D

1 millon or 100 million I'll get the plats either way. :P When you turn on yt the grinds go by like nothing.