Any recommendations for a good vita game with not insane trophies?

anton1453

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Assassin's Creed III Liberation

Freedom Wars

Assuming you don't have/play these already I highly recommend them. I've platinumed all but one myself & yeah they all have their grind points but I enjoyed them enough to over look it. 

Though reconsidering; suggesting a racing game for a car ride is paradoxical. Ultimately you decide, you've got lots of great suggestions above. 

• Like 1

All the great games have been mentioned already but I would recommend Child Of Light. Absolutely beautiful game with a beautiful soundtrack, surprisingly deep combat system and just stunning art-work. If you feel like a bit of a challenge, you can always try Dragon's Crown. The stages are short enough to play in a car so it's great for a trip or two. Enjoy! :)

Ok, besides P4G I really enjoy Demon Gaze and Ys Memories of Celceta (yeah both of these are also RPGs, like P4G).

might try those, thx bud ;)

Tearaway. That is all.

Looks great :D

I would highlight Tearaway, really relaxing and fun game to play.

If you haven't played the Walking Dead yet it has a great story, can't really tell you how it runs on Vita compared to PS3/PS4 though.

Thinking of tearaway, looks fun :D

I have played the walking dead twice, one for my first path and then one time to see what happens if you choose the other options :P

Are you only looking for plats? Because I would suggest Child of Light. It's a very easy and relaxing game.

Bought that game for all platforms, haven't played it yet, might download it :D

I'm funny!

Dude, that game is insane xD

1 note! I LOVE gravity rush, and its worth every penny x 10 BUT im not sure it would be the best for the car is all, you can turn off motion controls for most of it, but still!

The sly collection is the best thingg i can say, maybe even guacamelee too! but the sly collection is perfect for long trips, with three easy and enjoyable plats 

I bought the sly collectible for my vita but i personally think that sly should be played on a tv, tho i love to have it on my vita :3

Also aren't the Neptunia games all grinds with the lilly ranks and whatnot?

Yep, wanted to follow your example =D

Plus, with the AAA recommendations, I was sure no one would mention Neps =D

you can also download PSP and PS1 games onto the Vita.

I think he wants trophy games considering the thread's name.

Try Steins;Gate/Danganronpa/Virtue's Last Reward.These are really great games you will enjoy.

They're easy and trophies are really easy too (you just have to read + few minigames in danganronpa and point 'n click elements in VLR) 

so you shouldn't have any problem playing them in car :P

I would highlight Tearaway, really relaxing and fun game to play.

If you haven't played the Walking Dead yet it has a great story, can't really tell you how it runs on Vita compared to PS3/PS4 though.

The TellTale games run abysmally on Vita compared to console. Really slow, causing some failed QTE sections where the instructions don't even load in time on the first attempt. But they seem to load correctly after you fail once or twice. 

I second Tearaway.

The TellTale games run abysmally on Vita compared to console. Really slow, causing some failed QTE sections where the instructions don't even load in time on the first attempt. But they seem to load correctly after you fail once or twice. 

I second Tearaway.

I didn't have any problems with TWD, I know Wolfie is bad on Vita, maybe it's that what you're describing?

I didn't have any problems with TWD, I know Wolfie is bad on Vita, maybe it's that what you're describing?

No, just the Walking Dead duo. I found they had bad frame rates coming out of loading screen and, as a consequence, the QTE instructions wouldn't display until the moment had already passed and you were dead. Like I said though, after loading a second time (following your death) they seemed to run smoothly enough to play.

-ratchet and clank trilogy

-sly trilogy

-oddworld strangers wrath

-guacamelee

-minecraft

-cel damage (no Plat, but 16 trophies)

i find those 3 also relaxing to play, but they can be hard if u are bad at video games.

-hotline miami

-sonic and sega all star racing

-wipeout 2048

i agree with all of these. Also, check your ps plus backlog because most of these games are on there

Neps.

Why are you still suggesting grinds? xD

Neps? That's a bit too grindy and time consuming for a platinum.

OnT: I would recommend Playstation All Stars, but I see you already have it. Why not just take it with you and play it? The platinum is pretty easy. While the Neptunia franchise is pretty good, the trophies are quite grindy and if you're new to the RPG franchise itself then it'll be a bit difficult to play it. 

Isn't Jak trilogy supposed to have really crappy ports on Vita?

strange... I finished the 3 games in my Vita but could not say it is crappy... still don't like Jak 2 though

how intense is intense? are we only talking about frustrating games like Velocity Ultra/2x or even Gravity Rush and/or like grindy spend ~100 hours on me JRPG like P4G?

if yes... then my suggestions would be:

-Lego Games

-Visual Novels

-Tearaway and Dokuro - if only Do Not Die on certain stage trophies are not intense to you...

-Guacamelee, Playstation Vita pets and Rayman Origins - if only completing collectibles is not an issue

I don't think the Neps are too grindy... aren't the platinums like.. uncommon?

o.O the Re;birth versions  have these credits grind and some even Max lily ranks to everyone *staaare at Hyperdevotion*... I am surprised that Rebirth 1 is now Uncommon plat...