Official SotM XXV

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month XXV  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature.

Haha, thanks! Feel free to comment on layout and what not. Banners should change every month based off of theme.

I was wondering if that new banner matching up with the theme was just a coincidence or not. :lol: It'll be pretty cool if you do a unique one for each SotM.

• Like 1

I was curious, are these going to stay in the studio section? since we have the new contest section?

IVC had a chat about this, we want it to stay within the Studio and it does just fine here. :)

As Demon mentioned, IVC agreed that keeping the SotM in the Studio is better. Removing it would slowly kill off the growing community we have here. I'll probably put up a thread there for advertisement and update it each month.

• Like 1

Like Ramon said, i'm also stuck between #2 and #5.

*10 minutes later* After much thinking i picked #5, it went down to the smallest detail but i'm happy with my choice. I've been following everyone's progress since SoTM XII and it's been a really fun ride so far, some of the sigmakers here make some really jaw-dropping signatures for sure.

EDIT: Hope i get to stay here until SoTM C (100) and here's to another 25 SoTM's!

Edited by Oblivion
  • Like 1

1.  I really like this one. The black/white motif really works well with Monokuma, and the text is well laid-out and meaningful to the character. I especially like the moving image.
  2.  Another good one, but I can't help feeling that the left side is a bit empty for some reason...
  3.  I like the addition of the Japanese (I think) text above the site name, and the positioning / glare on the character work well. The character is on the small side, and I feel it could have been larger with no problems...
  4.  W- Who is that even supposed to be? This image is so confusingly made, I can't even like it.
  5.  This one is nice, but I really don't like the sizing on the text. The difference between each word make it a bit hard to read...
  6. A nice tribute, but the image effect in the bottom-right of the image is very distracting, and it's just not really an image that would make a good signature...

So I pick Entry #1.

• Like 1

Like Ramon said, i'm also stuck between #2 and #5.

*10 minutes later* After much thinking i picked #5, it went down to the smallest detail but i'm happy with my choice. I've been following everyone's progress since SoTM XII and it's been a really fun ride so far, some of the sigmakers here make some really jaw-dropping signatures for sure.

EDIT: Hope i get to stay here until SoTM C (100) and here's to another 25 SoTM's!

I agree, the improvement of a lot of artists is amazing to watch over the past year and a half. :)

• Like 1

Amazing entries, though the sigs don't look as impressive as usual without colors. The final choice was between sig #1 and #2, because I can see everything clearly in those sigs. I'm having trouble discerning everything in the other sigs. I went with sig #1 because of the black and white dangan ronpa bear really fits the theme.

Also am I the only one who expected to see CMG's avatar as a sig?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1