Official SotM XXV

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month XXV  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature.

The SotM XXV results are up! Congrats to....Masamune_316! It was just a matter of time before you won one. First gif image to win too, congrats on a great win! 17 straight entries too, you're almost catching up to my record of 21. :P

Thanks to everyone who entered and voted! Next SotM XXVI will be up soon. Next theme is up to Masamune_316. He can post the theme here or let me know via PM. Feel free to post your sigs with color. I'll post my color version shortly too.   :)

Congrats Masamune :yay:.

I have a question for Raven, Ramona and Demon: did you create your sigs while it was colored and changed it to a black-and-white version afterwards? Because I had a hard time discerning  some details (either that or the problem lies with my eye sight :P).

• Like 2

I... I don't believe it, did I actually just -win- an SotM contest?! I can honestly say, I never thought this could happen. wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527 Thanks to everyone that voted for my signature! bye2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862494
I'm kinda surprised mine was the only gif though, I figured there would be at least a couple more since you're not really capped by the color limit of gifs with the black & white theme.

As for the next theme, I'd like to pick something pretty simple so we get a lot of entries, so how about just a "Game" theme (it can be from any game from any system, even Tetris for all I care :P), we haven't done that yet, have we?

Number 1 is really nice too. I just noticed how psnp was added into the signature.  :blink:

Yeah, I was trying to be sneaky with it. :P I delayed the animation 1 or 2 seconds to make it look like a normal sig at first, then it animates right about when you start looking at the next one (I also hid PSNP in the little sigh bubble thing). I didn't expect to win though, maybe I need to try gifs more often? xD

As someone who doesn't believe in borders, those three just stand out too much. :P

Actually, it's more like 7 borders. :P It's weird, because when I looked at this thread on my phone (mobile version), it looks like my sig has 3 big borders (grey, white, & grey). But when I changed to the full version of the site, it goes back to the 7 super small ones (how it's supposed to be: black, white, black, white, etc).

• Like 2

I... I don't believe it, did I actually just -win- an SotM contest?! I can honestly say, I never thought this could happen. wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527 Thanks to everyone that voted for my signature! bye2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862494

I'm kinda surprised mine was the only gif though, I figured there would be at least a couple more since you're not really capped by the color limit of gifs with the black & white theme.

As for the next theme, I'd like to pick something pretty simple so we get a lot of entries, so how about just a "Game" theme (it can be from any game from any system, even Tetris for all I care :P), we haven't done that yet, have we?

Yeah, I was trying to be sneaky with it. :P I delayed the animation 1 or 2 seconds to make it look like a normal sig at first, then it animates right about when you start looking at the next one (I also hid PSNP in the little sigh bubble thing). I didn't expect to win though, maybe I need to try gifs more often? xD

Actually, it's more like 7 borders. :P It's weird, because when I looked at this thread on my phone (mobile version), it looks like my sig has 3 big borders (grey, white, & grey). But when I changed to the full version of the site, it goes back to the 7 super small ones (how it's supposed to be: black, white, black, white, etc).

That awesome trophy in your sig must be a lucky charm ;).

• Like 2

I voted for #3, caught my eye the most :)

(Next month, I'll be back, guys *_*) 

Izularia returns!  :awesome: I'm not sure if I should be happy or scared. Winning SotM's will be that much tougher now!

Odd as this might sound...

Entry 3. We've seen her in a previous SOTM haven't we? She had green hair I believe?

EDIT:

She was entry 2 now that I see the placing lol. She came in third. I got mixed up.

It's Hatsune Miku, but I found a render that had black/white hair. This is the render I used.

vocaloid_hatsune_miku_black_and_white_ha

Well creativity usually wins! And a Video Games theme would be fine.

It's Hatsune Miku, but I found a render that had black/white hair. This is the render I used.

vocaloid_hatsune_miku_black_and_white_ha

I've never played the game so there's no way I'd be able to remember the characters.

Found it the one I was talking about lol. I thought that girl was the same as this one but looking closer it isn't. (I think?)

SELwyYF.png

• Like 1

I've never played the game so there's no way I'd be able to remember the characters.

Found it the one I was talking about lol. I thought that girl was the same as this one but looking closer it isn't. (I think?)

SELwyYF.png

Oh yeah I made that one too! xD She tends to have a lot of good renders so making sigs with her is easier. They may be the same character but different versions? Or maybe a fan edit? I've never played it as well so you'd have to ask someone who has. :P

• Like 1

Congrats Masamune :yay:.

I have a question for Raven, Ramona and Demon: did you create your sigs while it was colored and changed it to a black-and-white version afterwards? Because I had a hard time discerning  some details (either that or the problem lies with my eye sight :P).

I created mines Black and White, the picture used is here:

Dark_Knight_2.png

I like making BW sigs, I tend to go for exactly black and white though, not many greys.

• Like 2

Congrats on the win dude!  :yay:

• Like 2

I created mines Black and White, the picture used is here:

Dark_Knight_2.png

I like making BW sigs, I tend to go for exactly black and white though, not many greys.

Congrats on winning this Masamune  :)

I worked on it with B&W gradient the whole time. cmgravekeeper and I talked about how ours looked like without it and kinda surprised that the colored version looks good. I prefer mine with the B&W gradient on though since the lighting is spot on compared to its colored version where the lighting sucks

Here's what it looks like

KuEP5kh.png

Yes its probably the most comfortable way to go about it

I saved different versions, in this order:

UmLDEdw.png

Those look amazing :yay:. This confirms my eye sight was the problem, thnx guys :).

• Like 1