RPG Master Incoming

Gildenmagier

Almost a 1000 trophies including 15 platinums in less than a month is pretty impressive

It's mostly very easy stuff and only such games, I already played in the past on other systems. I also own games like GTA IV or the Mass Effects, but those need lots of time and additional content, I don't own (yet).

After wasting way too much time for Hakuoki, I'm gonna start something more epic (and more entertaining):

L29e03d.png

I've completed this game a few years ago on 360, so in ordner to have a little variety during times of heavy grinding, I plan to "insert" the following shorties:

• Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
  • Noby Noby Boy
  • The Cave
  • The Mysteries of Little Riddle
7 days left... :o Edited by Gildenmagier

Hey, I have you as a friend on PSN! I kid of course, kinda. On topic, nice list you have here! Quick question. For Fallout 3's separate karma trophies, how quick does karma change? I haven't attempted them because my bar for the next level is extremely close to leveling up so I don't know if doing bad things will not get me to bad karma completely.

Hey, I have you as a friend on PSN! I kid of course, kinda. On topic, nice list you have here! Quick question. For Fallout 3's separate karma trophies, how quick does karma change? I haven't attempted them because my bar for the next level is extremely close to leveling up so I don't know if doing bad things will not get me to bad karma completely.

For some reason I was always the good guy. B) So, in order to get those trophies very quickly, go to Megaton when you're at a good karma level and slaughter as many people as needed to bring your level down. Then just leave the area. Save before going on a rampage and reload the save afterwards.

Update for the thread: Final Fantasy XIII is almost done. Just need some more grinding for the rest of the equipment.

Edited by Gildenmagier

3 days for BL and dlc..dam :D

I beat this game so many times in the past, the Borderlands are pretty much a second home for me. :lol: But I have to admit that I'm pretty much sick of the games right now and I will wait for the final DLC to be released, until I start the (mediocre) Pre-Sequel.

For some reason I was always the good guy. B) So, in order to get those trophies very quickly, go to Megaton when you're at a good karma level and slaughter as many people as needed to bring your level down. Then just leave the area. Save before going on a rampage and reload the save afterwards.

Update for the thread: Final Fantasy XIII is almost done. Just need some more grinding for the rest of the equipment.

Yep I know that feel. Got to be the good guy and save the day right? Ah ok, good thing I didn't blow up Megaton then. I'll get to it after I'm done with what I'm currently playing. Thanks!

Time ends tomorrow and Final Fantasy XIII should be done until then, along with the Monkey Islands.

That's the list of games I haven't played yet. I will try to finish as much as possible until the end of the year.

• After Burner Climax
  • Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
  • Axiom Verge
  • Back to the Future: The Game
  • Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!
  • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
  • Child of Light
  • Comix Zone
  • Costume Quest + DLC
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution + DLC
  • Doki Doki Panic
  • Dragon Age II (1 DLC missing yet)
  • Dragon Age: Origins + all DLCs
  • Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  • Fairy Fencer F
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2
  • Game of Thrones
  • Hamster Ball
  • Hyperballoid HD + DLC
  • Jurassic Park: The Game
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning + 2 DLCs
  • Lone Survivor
  • Magus
  • MouseCraft
  • Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent
  • Noby Noby Boy cuf5f4bw.png
  • PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+
  • Papo & Yo
  • Pier Solar and The Great Architects
  • Quantum Conundrum + 2 DLCs
  • Rainbow Moon
  • Record of Agarest War cuf5f4bw.png
  • Record of Agarest War Zero
  • Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
  • Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
  • Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
  • Stacking + DLC
  • Steins;Gate cuf5f4bw.png
  • Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
  • Super Hang-On
  • Tales from the Borderlands
  • Tales of Monkey Island [work in progress]
  • The Cave
  • The Guided Fate Paradox
  • The Mysteries of Little Riddle
  • The Swapper
  • The Walking Dead: Season One
  • The Walking Dead: Season Two
  • The Wolf Among Us
  • Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll
Edited by Gildenmagier

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After some time off gaming I decided to change my journey. From now on I'll focus entirely on role playing games - western and Japanese alike. I made a collage of games I plan to plat during the next 12 months. If I missed any mandatory game (primarily for PS3) don't hesitate to drop their names. :)

z48kfko8mb6u.jpg

Edited by Rocketbean
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

So, after platting The Guided Fate Paradox, one of the hardest games I've ever played, it's time for something more relaxing:

hn78ij9n.png

It will be a walk in the park as I already played this excessively on PC. To me it's one of the greatest games of the past 10 years and I'm really looking forward to "Mankind Divided". My plan is to complete "Human Revolution" within a week. After Deus Ex I will play the upcoming game of the year. We 4ll know th4t this c4n only be one g4me. :D

Aside from that, I will buy a Vita in December. Yep, that "dead" handheld that has now officially abandoned by Sony. I don't care. This will be my first handheld console since the old Game Boy. For all of you who are too young to know, this is what I'm talking about. :P

I have no idea about the library of the Vita, so I'd appreciate your assistance by telling me the exclusive RPGs for that system. The only games I know can be seen in the spoiler below. I'm sure there's more. I HOPE there's more as the Vita will be bought solely for RPG's. However, my first game for that system will be "Corpse Party: Blood Drive".

Thanx in advance!  :D

eny8ok59.jpg

Edited by Rocketbean

From my own personal experience, I thoroughly enjoyed Toukiden: Age of Demons and Soul Sacrifice on the Vita :)  I would say they are more action-adventure/monster hunter games though and it all depends if you're looking for a more traditional RPG.

I like your focus on role playing games, surprised that Kingdom Hearts wasn't on your PS3 list.  If you're happy to play games without a platinum, I recommend Child of Light, it's on the PS3 and the Vita so you can have the choice between platform.

• Like 2