Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

@mattyH16 just hover over there name and click on the :gold: icon you will be linked to their profile.

Hey guys, below is a list of games I am looking to boost / find co op partners for, if you also looking to work on any of these let me know, or list some of the games you are working on if looking for the same,

1. Rory McIlroy Pga Tour
2. Borderlands Pre Sequel
3. Mortal Kombat X
4. Destiny
5. Pay Day 2 Crimewave edition
6. The Crew
7. The Golf Club
8. Tropico 5

Hey dude i know you added me and i can help with your borderlands plat, i've done the plat solo but i would just have to re download it to help you. How ever i do work anti-social hours at work i'm free this sunday if you want help.

Here's a suggestion

How bout make this an Australian/New Zealand gamers thread?

C'mon blokes and sheilas, give us Kiwi's a place here too :P

Hey Skyes sounds great, all NZ players definitely welcome. Spread the word.

Hey all if you stumble along this thread and from Aus or NZ please post if your interested and will add you to list, we have 15 gamers now and I know a few sessions have already been organised successfully through this. I am sure this is gonna make it so much easier for all of us. Spread the word

@mattyH16 just hover over there name and click on the :gold: icon you will be linked to their profile.

Hey dude i know you added me and i can help with your borderlands plat, i've done the plat solo but i would just have to re download it to help you. How ever i do work anti-social hours at work i'm free this sunday if you want help.

Thanks man, will totally take you up on this at some stage, I also work weird hours so not uncommon to be on early am Aussie time. Got a few other things working on but will let you know when I get back to borderlands if your still keen, thanks

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

Thanks man, will totally take you up on this at some stage, I also work weird hours so not uncommon to be on early am Aussie time. Got a few other things working on but will let you know when I get back to borderlands if your still keen, thanks

To easy dude, just send me message when your up for it no rush.

• 2 months later...

*snippity snip snip*

Yo cj my good peanut butter titty-smearing friend, I have an idea for you for the OP of this thread

In the Scottish Trophy Hunters thread here, they have every Scottish person's trophy card in order of highest world rank to lowest, maybe you could implement this too in your free time when you run out of peanut butter?

• Like 2

Yo cj my good peanut butter titty-smearing friend, I have an idea for you for the OP of this thread

In the Scottish Trophy Hunters thread here, they have every Scottish person's trophy card in order of highest world rank to lowest, maybe you could implement this too in your free time when you run out of peanut butter?

Ahh my friend from the third world, this is an excellent idea Sir. I have just lathered myself with a fresh patch of nutter butter but as soon as my dog has licked me clean I will get to work on this

• Like 1

I will get around to ranking everyone that has been listed by the weekend. If anyone from Australia or NZ would like to join just jump in thread and will add you

Also if anyone feels like playing some Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare Ops let me know have setup a gaming session but happy to adjust time if anyone interested

MightyApe in New Zealand has a really sweet bundle for a PS4

A 1TB PS4 + Watch_Dogs (meh) + Assassin's Creed Syndicate (enticing) + Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection (I'm wet) all for only $585 NZD. If I hadn't have a PS4 already, I would definitely swoop this up

Here's the link for anyone interested https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/PS4-1TB-Assassins-Creed-Syndicate-Console-Bundle-PS4/24072498