Rocket League 2v2 Tournament

So the 2 matches that haven't been played are team alpha vs team fat, and team rocket vs team song vote.

Can i  have final updates today please so i can figure out how to proceed with the tournament

whether you can play each other or haven't made contact, or they haven't responded. 

So the 2 matches that haven't been played are team alpha vs team fat, and team rocket vs team song vote.

Can i have final updates today please so i can figure out how to proceed with the tournament

whether you can play each other or haven't made contact, or they haven't responded.

Chrisy21 has responded to our group PM, we're waiting on EpicTrollBlox. However because of the 5 hour difference between us and chrisy21(don't know about EpicTrollBlox yet) and everyone's work hours, there's only a slim chance we'll be able to accomplish this today, and that's without hearing from EpicTrollBloxs schedule.

With the large(yet could be worse(japan)) time zone difference, even the best day which would be this coming Tuesday, would be difficult. Are the team alpha or fat members closer to EST, or BST time? We could have them switch places in the tournament to better accommodate the times for now.

Edited by Dav9834

Well Chrisy21 is def in bed by now, and EpicTrollBlox hasn't even read the PM I sent a few days ago....

I don't want to hold up the tournament, however I can't make the decision for both teams to forfeit. If team rocket decides to continue to play, so shall we, and we'll try to hopefully get a hold of EpicTrollBlox.

Or ya know if EpicTrollBlox doesn't respond by midnight you could always consider it a forfeit on team rockets part ;) jk jk

Hopefully we hear from EpicTrollBlox soon.

Well Chrisy21 is def in bed by now, and EpicTrollBlox hasn't even read the PM I sent a few days ago....

I don't want to hold up the tournament, however I can't make the decision for both teams to forfeit. If team rocket decides to continue to play, so shall we, and we'll try to hopefully get a hold of EpicTrollBlox.

Or ya know if EpicTrollBlox doesn't respond by midnight you could always consider it a forfeit on team rockets part ;) jk jk

Hopefully we hear from EpicTrollBlox soon.

maybe chrisy can find someone else to play with? someone more reliable maybe.

Just wanted to give an update alongside my partner in crime Dav.

I sent another PM to Chrisy + EpicTrollBlox. Asking for a tentative scheduling of tomorrow at 11am EST (4pm BST). 

This would accomodate Chrisy's availability, and as Dav said, Epic Troll Blox hasnt read the PM yet. Dav just inquired about Chrisy getting a new partner. Well keep you guys posted.

We have to wait until spectator mode comes out right?

You don't have to, you can do if you'd like to. The dlc is suppodsley dropping early August and its early August now so its probably not gonna be long until its out.

Im so disappointed... Thats ok me and bmj will be practicing some more! After playing Sly and JB we now know what we need to improve on!

Best get practicing for the next tourney mate!